Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Steve Gern a private contractor in Iraq talks about the ban.

Found this pretty interesting. However I think he's talking about some of the people on MMO-C letting these people in.

He looks like he should be carrying a battleaxe.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He looks like he should be carrying a battleaxe.
    This is what a bad ass who fights people who want to kill Americans look like.

He's aware we have a very thorough vetting process before letting refugees in right? Despite Trump's fear mongering, people aren't just flowing into the US from Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He's aware we have a very thorough vetting process before letting refugees in right? Despite Trump's fear mongering, people aren't just flowing into the US from Iraq.
    lol no we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    lol no we don't.
    Yes, we do. It takes 2 years for them to even get approved to come here.

So obviously you know more than a special forces military veteran who works for a security firm for those countries, because you gots the feels correct?

Please, explain your time over in the middle east and what you contributed to the cause. I'm all ears.

Probably not as thorough has they're looking for, which seems to be: "From Iraq? Nope. Vetting done!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

lol no we don't.
    except we do, but don't let really easily look up facts get in your way.

So obviously you know more than a special forces military veteran who works for a security firm for those countries, because you gots the feels correct?
    You respond to his statement of fact with an appeal to authority and still manage to accuse of him arguing with feels.

Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Please, explain your time over in the middle east and what you contributed to the cause. I'm all ears.
    He doesn't say anything about the vetting process at all in the video. So, I have no idea what he knows about the vetting process, because he didn't say what he knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you vet someone's thoughts, opinions, and intentions?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You respond to his statement of fact with an appeal to authority and still manage to accuse of him arguing with feels.

Jesus.
    What fact? There is no proper way to vet these people. Fact.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't say anything about the vetting process at all in the video. So, I have no idea what he knows about the vetting process, because he didn't say what he knows.
    No. He just said those people over there hate Americans. It's not the terrorist groups either who hate Americans. It's everyone. If they hate us, then they need to fix their own shit and stay the fuck out of this country. However why do that when you can fuck it up, am I right?

No. He just said those people over there hate Americans. It's not the terrorist groups either who hate Americans. It's everyone. If they hate us, then they need to fix their own shit and stay the fuck out of this country. However why do that when you can fuck it up, am I right?
    I'm glad you can read the mind of every single Iraqi to say that all of them hate the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blah blah, rednecktitude fearmongering.

Don't extremists snatch up anyone who isn't them, which includes other Iraqis?
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-02-11 at 08:06 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You know more than all the people who put together the vetting process that has so far not let through a single known terrorist? Seems like there is a proper way to do so.
    Tsarnaev Brothers. Dude even went over there to get training.

as a side note. not saying these people acting hostile to outsiders is acceptable, but yeah no shit. I bet a fuckin mercenary would not be the LEAST bit welcome around there.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Blah blah, rednecktitude fearmongering.
    Nice racist call out. You should be good though. The moderators are on your side. What's even funnier is those "rednecks" are the ones willing to die and go to war, so you can talk shit on the internet.

Other than the 9/11 terrorists are there any other foreign born Muslim terrorists? There must be a few but I can't think of any.

Most have are second generation, the married couple in San Bernardino and the guy in Orlando were born in the US. Then there was the Chechen bothers in Boston who might've came to the US as very young kids... I forget.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

What's even funnier is those "rednecks" are the ones willing to die and go to war, so you can talk shit on the internet.
    What? They're fighting a war for the internet? When did this happen?