Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Uh huh, sure. I mean I feel pretty bad for your kids, because jeez you're an immature over-sensitive idiot.
    *snippy snip*

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-12 at 05:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I have 2 kids, you don't know me, you have nothing to judge me by as a parent. If someone is to judge a parent by their actions, I am that person because I am aware what parent has to do to protect their kids, so go fuck your self. If anyone is an idiotic loner is you.

I almost feel sorry for your kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh huh, sure. I mean I feel pretty bad for your kids, because jeez you're an immature over-sensitive idiot.
    Right back at you. Like I said you know nothing about me, also talking about cyber bulling you and others on these forums are a definition of cyber bulling.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-12 at 05:47 PM.

Right back at you. Like I said you know nothing about me, also talking about cyber bulling you and others on these forums are a definition of cyber bulling.
    I do know about you, because I can see your posts in this thread. I mean, is that a complicated thing for you to work out? That people can judge you based on statements you make? Are you sure you have kids and arent actually 17?

And I don't think you actually know what bullying is, implying someone is doing stupid things or saying stupid things isn't bullying. But if you think it is it I guess it could explain some of your statements in this thread. Although it doesn't make said statements less idiotic.

It's fun as usual to see the usual suspects, the ones that cry like little girls over Rey in Star Wars, casually say ''LULZ, she is weak to not be able to deal with people saying means thing to her'' and/or blame her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do know about you, because I can see your posts in this thread. I mean, is that a complicated thing for you to work out? That people can judge you based on statements you make? Are you sure you have kids and arent actually 17?

And I don't think you actually know what bullying is, implying someone is doing stupid things or saying stupid things isn't bullying. But if you think it is it I guess it could explain some of your statements in this thread. Although it doesn't make said statements less idiotic.
    I don't care what you think about anything. I can see your posts too and it doesn't look good for you.

At what point the usual suspects stop saying this is ''just mean words LULZ she is a weak pussy KEK'' ?

Of course, for the usual suspects, screaming insults and sending pictures of guns is kinda the only kind of argumentation they are able to use (the usual suspects are persuaded that ''cuck'' is an argument, a well balanced opinion).

You think that blackmail is ''mean words'' ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    At what point the usual suspects stop saying this is ''just mean words LULZ she is a weak pussy KEK'' ?

Of course, for the usual suspects, screaming insults and sending pictures of guns is kinda the only kind of argumentation they are able to use (the usual suspects are persuaded that ''cuck'' is an argument, a well balanced opinion).

You think that blackmail is ''mean words'' ?
    We just see the far reaching effect of things like this. Not everyone who yells something in a CS match wants to see swat members break into their home.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    why cant they just hit the ignore button or block the trolls? that is what those buttons are for. yes cyber bullying is sad, but real bullying is way worse.
    Typically for it to become cyberbullying, those steps would have already had to have been taken, and for intentional steps to circumvent the block been taken. I.E Making fake accounts, getting other people to do it as a proxy, etc.

Yes, real bullying is arguably worse, however, the two are almost always intertwined, and both are serious problems. -- Prior to cyber bullying, victims at least had respite knowing when they were home, they were safe. Cyber bullying makes bullying a 24/7 issue.

I don't care what you think about anything. I can see your posts too and it doesn't look good for you.
    Like I said, I already worry for your kids. When you come into a thread and declare a 13 year old girl a slut and then blame her parents for an older guy taking advantage of her online then it's obvious you are stupidly naive when it comes to children that are going through puberty.

People struggle immensely with the concept that stuff that is f... illegal off line is as illegal online.

And, once again, this case goes WAY beyond ''lulz, she can't take criticism online so she is weak'' (''can't take criticism online'' is the argument used to justify bombard with thousands of rape tweet someone Breitbart ordered to be attacked)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    my god, online bullying? what a joke. log off or stop being a fucking puss.
    You clearly don't understand what cyberbullying is. Way to be insensitive and offensive.

This generation.. Can't even log online without a reason to bitch and cry. At first I thought these trollers had lured some photos of these girls, and then threaten to publish them if they didn't obey their shit, but this is just trolling/bullying.

This is why girls and women will continue to be the weaker sex, it seems to me, they have only gotten weaker.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-12 at 05:44 PM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Good, I hope that he gets the maximum possible punishment.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, I already worry for your kids. When you come into a thread and declare a 13 year old girl a slut and then blame her parents for an older guy taking advantage of her online then it's obvious you are stupidly naive when it comes to children that are going through puberty.
    I'm worried about you mental state. Education starts at home with parents, when they fail to educate kids about the world and don't bother to check what their child is doing online than yes, they are to blame for thing. I never said the guy was innocent but in situation like that bad parenting was the cause of all this, than all shit just followed.
    ps: your posts attacking my personal life bring nothing but boredom to me, so this is the last time I'm responding to you

I'm worried about you mental state. Education starts at home with parents, when they fail to educate kids about the world and don't bother to check what their child is doing online than yes, they are to blame for thing. I never said the guy was innocent but in situation like that bad parenting was the cause of all this, than all shit just followed.
    ps: your posts attacking my personal life bring nothing but boredom to me, so this is the last time I'm responding to you
    I mean the fact you think I'm attacking your personal life shows how thin skinned you are. I mean you've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about, not only are you naive you also had the class to declare a dead girl a slut. I mean if you want personal attacks I can show you what they look like, because you deserve a few comments realistically.

You can stop responding to every thread ever realistically, because your input is clearly going to be asinine and pointless, so please do everyone a favour and just leave the forum and try not to fuck up parenting too hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human psychology is a complex thing and not everyone it isn't cast into an identical form. Some people take pride in harassing others, some others do not but are basically vulnerable to such behaviour. When those two meet things can only go wrong for both sides. Don't assume that just because you are immune to insults that everyone is or at least should be. "Do unto others" is a positive not a negative saying.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    This generation.. Can't even log online without a reason to bitch and cry. At first I thought these trollers had lured some photos of these girls, and then threaten to publish them if they didn't obey their shit, but this is just trolling/bullying.

This is why girls and women will continue to be the weaker sex, it seems to me, they have only gotten weaker.
    This is exactly what happened here, Edgelord. And I'm sure the ''true alpha mulez'' is the valiant hero that lured the 13 years old.

7+ Year Old Account

Yeah, we used to have women able to take some abuse and jokes, bullying here and there...this new generation is not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    Getting bullied online isn't a thing. Who is forcing them to log on and read abuse?

If I open a message that starts with 'Dear Cunt' I'm unlikely to keep reading

Your life is lived on line now, you are just so far out of touch of modern communication by teens that you think its okay.

You are telling these teens to shut off all attempts to interact with their friends and family because someone else keeps spamming them and bullying them. You can go ahead and pretend it doesn't exist all you want. These are young kids and people struggling with very difficult struggles.

- - - Updated - - -

hahahaha. Is this post real?