Page 66 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    This thread needs less arguing on the colours of planets and more actual 7.2 content. @_@
    Good luck with that.

Most of this thread boils down to ________is what I want. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Originally Posted by Dave Kosak
    Is Archimonde really dead?
    I can tell you our idea behind that. We might change it. This might not be canon. This might be something that we decide we're gonna tinker with. I'll try and explain what the thinking was. The idea was that the demons in the Burning Legion, they're kind of immortal in that they can exist across all the planes, unless they're killed in the actual Twisting Nether itself. So killing Archimonde at the World Tree in Warcraft 3... well, he was killed on Azeroth, but he would re-coalesce in the Twisting Nether and come back to haunt us again. And the idea was if you played in Mythic and defeated Archimonde, you actually defeated him in the Nether and that he'd be dead dead for good. That was the idea that we played with. We tried to explain that and I don't know if... that certainly doesn't come across in-game because it's not necessarily explained in-game. Maybe we'll change that. Maybe we'll change the canon of that. But that was the idea that we were working with... was unless you rip these demons out and take them to the Twisting Nether and kill them there, they'll always keep coming back. But maybe that's not canon. Maybe we'll tinker with that idea. (Source)
    They can change their mind about it(herp derp), but as of now Archimonde is 100% dead...
    This post keeps getting re-posted around these forums in order to prove that Archimonde is dead, but in truth it doesn't solve or explain anything. The only thing that this post explains is that nothing is explainable.

"We thought about this, but maybe it's not canon. We're still thinking about it, but maybe we'll change it."

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    This thread needs less arguing on the colours of planets and more actual 7.2 content. @_@
    Cool a Rehashed Island!
    Cool Rehashed Tier Gear!
    Cool Rehashed Boss Models!
    Cool No New Music!

There isn't much to get excited about is kind of the problem right now. We have new dialogue thats about it. Maybe (lmao) once we get closer to the patch (lmao) they will start including more things like music and art (LMAO.)

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Cool a Rehashed Island!
    Cool Rehashed Tier Gear!
    Cool No New Music!

There isn't much to get excited about is kind of the problem right now. We have new dialogue thats about it. Maybe (lmao) once we get closer to the patch (lmao) they will start including more things like music and art (LMAO.)
    That's essentially every expansion though. Rehashed stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    fel is arcane mix with void magic
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    No. Simply not true. The nether is a mixture between the light and the void. So if fel is made from the same things as the nether, it would be a mixture of light and void magic. But since we know from the Xhul'horac fight, void and fel destroy each other.
    Hello? Ah, its the competition for best "Headcanon" all over again...
    According to the Chronicles, well known "Fell" is a mixture of fire and air. Just look at the picture below.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    This post keeps getting re-posted around these forums in order to prove that Archimonde is dead, but in truth it doesn't solve or explain anything. The only thing that this post explains is that nothing is explainable.

"We thought about this, but maybe it's not canon. We're still thinking about it, but maybe we'll change it."
    Which means he's dead unless they announce otherwise, stop arguing about pointless stuff for the sake of it. You ppl...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrioMax View Post
    According to the Chronicles, well known "Fell" is a mixture of fire and air. Just look at the picture below.
    now if you could actually read the chronicles instead of staring at the pretty pictures.
    Fel and the twisting nether are products of the clash between Void and Light where the both chaotically mixed.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-02-12 at 05:04 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrioMax View Post
    [IMG]https://pp.vk.me/c626224/v626224635/5b026/5PkAiQMAUew.jpg[IMG]
    and if you ever actually bothered to read the chronicle rather than pull up a single picture you would know that what you said was wrong. Fel is the result of void clashing with light.

try page 21 maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Nope, it has always been the temple of elune. Nothing else. It was built by elven civilizations nothing else,
    people are just coming up with their wishful thinking at this point.

Fact is that the reason why they added these titanic structures in there is just to make it look good and not have a complete Burning Legion theme cause we already had that in WoD. There's no lore to it because
    it's completely new. It was not something that was planned for the tomb ever, then we would've heard about it a long time ago.

It's new lore, just like that void lord bullshit that wasn't really a thing until Chronicles.
    The elves made it, that's all there is to it.

- - - Updated - - -

There's literally nothing that can support your theory here, it's vapor.
    The tomb was made by elves to worship Elune. The titanic structures are just there to make it feel like Ulduar.

They serve no other purpose.

Sorry to pull this back up even though the conversation has moved on but I need to respond to this.

In "The Tomb of Sargeras" audio drama, Khadgar is down in this room under discussion and he finds Aegwynn's bindings, but he also finds "something else", which I put in quotes because he is first unsure what it was because it was extremely ancient. He eventually discerns that it is highly complex Elven magic that would take ages to unravel, and it is shutting out something else.

So what I am getting at is that the person quoted above is wrong. There is much more to the room than decoration, in fact there is a lot going on down there, it is a very dangerous place indeed. Canon. Check it out yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    inb4 Rakeesh is one of the adds in the fight.
    Rakeesh in argus

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    This is what it looks like in Warcraft III:

This is what it looks like in World of Warcraft:

I honestly like the World of Warcraft look better and I do hope they reference their old game with our Gul'dan' blood runes and even show images of Maiev and Naisha, the Naga (Past ones can be good too), and the Demons with Illidan Stormrage.

Only level now and dungeon so I will be looking forward to doing the Cathedral of Eternal Night. Don't do raiding anymore so yeah.
    idk if you have looked at wowheads page but there is blood runes all over the place, including guldans skeleton, with his skull missing cause well somone took it ;3
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    unless anduin or genn allow hordies to walk around stormwind and talk to any of them.
    ally only.
    Gen is in no position to allow or not allow anything. Anduin is king , and whilst he may listen to Genn's advice , in the end it's his decision. But yeah doubt that that's gonna happen anytime soon. May be Horde get an echo in Undercity or Silvermoon or something

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    Gen is in no position to allow or not allow anything. Anduin is king , and whilst he may listen to Genn's advice , in the end it's his decision. But yeah doubt that that's gonna happen anytime soon. May be Horde get an echo in Undercity or Silvermoon or something

Vol'Jin just showed up at Stormwind at one point with a bunch of fighters and nobody said boo. So, it could happen again.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Vol'Jin just showed up at Stormwind at one point with a bunch of fighters and nobody said boo. So, it could happen again.
    Voljin never went to stormwind, rulken or whatever did.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Cool a Rehashed Island!
    Cool Rehashed Tier Gear!
    Cool No New Music!

1. "Rehashed Island", but with ENTIRELY different content.....

2. The tier Gear still looks nice. Hell, paladins look mighty fine...

3. So, pretty much every boss ever? Idk man, Kil'jaeden looks different to me....

4. We're still VERY early into the patch, i'd expect new music later on in the PTR. Similar to how 7.1 was...

7+ Year Old Account
    Cool a Rehashed Island!
    Cool Rehashed Tier Gear!
    Cool No New Music!

tell me about any expansion that dident have tons of rehashed content...
    also "no new music" yes we will get new music... were in some of the first patches of the ptr, we will have new music for the dungeon/raid, and possibly the broken shore

also you use the word "rehashed" as if it actuallty means something, what does rehashed mean to you?

cause most of the boss models in ToS are brand spanking new (all but 1, sorta 3) and the broken shore is completly different from when we were last there, its been changed in shape, and all the mobs are completely different
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-12 at 09:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    We beat him once before, Gul'dan was just taken out, and Archimonde was killed just before that. Kil'jaeden is smart. And with us having all the pillars now and seemingly having activated them, he's kind of screwed. We've pushed the Legion back completely at the point before his fight, literally to the extent of stopping the entire invasion. So he's either going to get stuck on Azeroth when we close the portal, with us having already beaten him before, or he goes back and regroups.

His journal description seems to describe his attitude as "fuck it man, just fuck it" and he commits to it on the ship.

I mean, think about it. This is the Eredar who was willing to spend thousands of years chasing a tiny group of Draenei across the cosmos to enact his revenge. The dude who converted Velen's own son to the Legion millennia ago just for the express purpose of maybe one day getting revenge on him.

After all that waiting, what has happened? Archimonde is maybe permanently dead, their entire plan to invade Azeroth has failed for a third time, and the mortals have once again pushed back their entire, world-ending invasion. Within the last decade as well, Illidan had destroyed their entire power structure on Outland and taken it for himself, and then destroyed Nathreza.

All the meanwhile Sargeras, if he's actually actively manipulating the Legion and not is just basically hibernating still after his recovery from the Avatar's destruction, is being incredibly passive. To the point that his brother in arms was killed and he's not really done anything about it.

Might be looking into it too much but I think this might be Kil'jaeden realizing that Velen has won. While not being called the Army of the Light, he has successfully integrated the Draenei into a force that has actively stopped them multiple times. Much like MU Gul'dans death was perfect in the sense that it wasn't until his dying breath that he realized he'd been a pawn all along, I want Kil'jaeden to realize that Velen had beaten him when he dies.
    Same man. However, I don't think it's the fact that velen has won. Infact, it might have something to do with us, the player....

We've fought through his minions, we've fought through his deceiving skills, and we've fought through ALOT of things that he's done, that not even velen could do. We're his fear. We Foiled Kil'jaedens plans more than once. We foiled his plans on outland, We defeated the Lk, We fought through the Hour Of Twilight, And we've fought through the legion in an ALL OUT ASSAULT! Kil'jaeden isn't taking any more chances. We're about to see the warrior Kil'jaeden. You can tell that he's been training HARD ever since archimonde's "Demise". Now, he's ready to fight "You", the player character, himself. He's seen your skills in the past, and he fears the fact that "You" may surpass him, and take out his master, and he does NOT want that. Remember, when KJ is walking in his model, he has a scared face. You know he's going to die. He know that as well. All of this is, would be the deceivers "Final" Battle against the Mortals, Or..should I say...You.

There's a HIGH chance that sargeras will be the last boss, and a higher chance that Kil'jaeden will be the "Dead' Mid-tier Boss. We're going to permanently kill him. He's gonna die. And, after ALL of this, we'll invade argus once and for all, do what NO other being has done before, and Defeat The Fallen Titan Once And For All.

We're Going to fight Azshara/N'zoth after this, and there is a chance that they'll absorb azeroth's might, making them a more threatening threat. For azshara, it's more power. But for N'zoth, it's for fun, and corruption. We're fighting the black empire/Void Lords after the legion, they're done for. They won't invade us for another Quintillion years. Besides, isn't that the reason as to why blizzard stated that our peace will be "More than Temporary" on argus?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    We're about to see the warrior Kil'jaeden. You can tell that he's been training HARD ever since archimonde's "Demise".
    I can see Kil'jaeden pumping iron in the gym and running up the stairs in Mac'Aree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    I can see Kil'jaeden pumping iron in the gym and running up the stairs in Mac'Aree.
    Idk man....Mac'Aree has the same name...but the palace has a different name...

Guess the name, no seriously...guess...

Kil'jaeden's Palace. So, he makes portraits of himself inside the sunwell, Carve himself inside his ship, and name an entire Kingdom for himself only....

And now that the prideful shit's gonna die, Sargeras is gonna change the name to "Fallen Palace" In honor of the Fallen Titan....

Kil'Jaeden is going to escape alive from ToS. We'll be meeting him again in patch 7.3, mark my words.