Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    No, they're stupid for not being able to see a difference between racists and people who hate racists.
    So, they're stupid for not adhering to your ideas. Got it. Why didn't you just say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    So, they're stupid for not adhering to your ideas. Got it. Why didn't you just say that?
    Deliberate dishonesty is pretty dumb too kiddo.

Deleted
    Deliberate dishonesty is pretty dumb too kiddo.
    You're saying that people have to make a difference based on your ideas or they're stupid. Nothing dishonest about what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Why? The world is an objectively better place without him in it.
    Hope you don't achieve political power with that mindset. Cleansing people to make the world a "better place" sounds quite scary.

OT: Hope the killer is caught.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn this is like the professional troll style story to post. It's just what the South Park episode described. Here we have a story where one can post knowing everyone will gleefully shout joy over the Klansmans death. All the while he knows eventually another group will come around getting fed up with that first groups self righteous attitude. So then they fight until hopefully another group comes along to join in.

This story is the perfect one for it. I'd imagine it's been posted to many many other discussion boards with this intent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    Damn this is like the professional troll style story to post. It's just what the South Park episode described. Here we have a story where one can post knowing everyone will gleefully shout joy over the Klansmans death. All the while he knows eventually another group will come around getting fed up with that first groups self righteous attitude. So then they fight until hopefully another group comes along to join in.

This story is the perfect one for it. I'd imagine it's been posted to many many other discussion boards with this intent.
    I'm so transparent I was hoping to get this story out from the local paper before the breitbart-rage echo chamber blasted it onto the forum. Goodness knows they woulda used the title "Muslim Atnifa Refugee kills Missouri man!!!1!". Before all the facts were known

I went for a title that played on the absurdist fantasy gaming angle. And something that would spare all the other MMOC users from seeing a KKK thread on the front page splash.

why arent more people hunting down and getting rid of all these domestic terrorists in america?

He should have been faster with Ice Block.
    haha right on.

cant condone violence but i'm not really sad over his death either.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    haha right on.

cant condone violence but i'm not really sad over his death either.
    Basically where I'm at. I don't celebrate deaths. But I don't mourn them all either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    one less hate filled white trash cracker in the world, wont see me sheding a single tear over dead racist's
    I can see another racist whose demise might not bring around the shedding of tears. Mods on this forum, honestly.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    I thought this was was going to be about that weird dude who always runs for president. No real loss.
    You take that back! Vermin Supreme is a national treasure.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Deleted
    Shouldn't have gone afk in forest near river. Everyone knows those places are full of bears and PvP enabled players.

I don't condone the use of violence against fascists.

But I sure do enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    In December, an argument over the leadership of another KKK group appears to have led to the stabbing of an Indiana man who was attending a Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan “pro-Trump” parade in North Carolina.[/I]
    I love that they're actually called "White Knights".
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-02-13 at 08:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Talk shit, get hit.
    If that was true, all politicians would be dead. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Say what you will about the KKK, they, hands down, have the best titles. Would you rather be a President or a fucking Grand Dragon?
    A fucking Grand Dragon for sure. Imperial fucking Grand Dragon Wizard Trooper. Do you think they came up with the cool names in between bouts of incest? No, I wasn't have a bout of incest when I joined those words together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Deleted
    Lmao, the KKK got style and their names are amazing. I'm impressed that they even exist today.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Kinda, they both use bastardized version of Norse mythology to entrench their profit motives.
    Eh? That's just for Skyrim.
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

Well, can't say that I'd ever advocate actual violence, but nothing of value was lost here today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Well, can't say that I'd ever advocate actual violence, but nothing of value was lost here today.
    But he's a wizard. He'll just come back more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.