Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Question Wow, just wow...

The Saudi's aren't exactly our enemies, but they're not necessarily our friends either... Do they support terrorism? Hell yes! Do we have allies there? That answer would also be yes. Terrorism is "EVERYWHERE", it's the blind eye that gets me. Arab countries have had an untold amount of change with allegiance. We continue to interfere and yet we also do nothing at the same time in some cases. Intelligence is the new police in the War in Terrorism. The US is reaching with this one, (smooch smooch). And just for a lesson for some, terrorist countries involved in Al Qaeda recruitment are basically most of the Middle East. Are all bad apples? No, not necessarily but... most are in unison when it comes to hatred for non-Muslims. That sometimes spawns new recruits in itself. (Oman, Yemen, UAE, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Jordan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Algeria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Lybia... Etc.) My list is far longer... Most are ignorant to the horrors and realities who live in the states, and are content with that fiction. I am, let's just say prior military, and these borders have been in need of protection for quite some time. The screening process should be put on steroids, especially when it comes to middle eastern countries, but that's just my opinion apparently. We need any and all information we can get in this day and age but, to kiss ass with the Saudi's??? Let's just say that no one truly looks at the statistics. The FEDS "CONSTANTLY" stop terrorist threats that no one ever hears about...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Ahahahahhahahahahahha. Holy shit.

That's nearly as hilarious as that time they were appointed the head of Human Rights.

CIA usocrazy
    You mean this abject misrepresentation made to fuel confirmation bias of certain people is nearly as hilarious as this thing that never actually happened but the same people believed because it also fueled their confirmation bias? Well, there actually is some consistency in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

9/11 was 15 years ago.

I haven't heard of any Saudis taking part in terrorism since then, not that I've been keeping track.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    oh wait, mmo champion heroes know more than the C.I.A.
    You mean the CIA that couldn't tell the difference between a grain silo and a missile silo? After years of research? Who couldn't tell the difference between a farm and an army base? The CIA that went public with this information, only to show the world how oddly incompetent they were? That's the CIA you're talking about?

What proportion of CIA's staff do you think could even point Saudi Arabia out on a map? I'm pretty sure the CIA is playing second fiddle to the NSA these days as America's premier intelligence agency, even if they have no field agents. But who needs field agents with CIA's track record? Their best and their brightest mistaking grain silos for missile silos. It would make me laugh if it wasn't so terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    the 7 counties that have been blacklisted are known to have terrorist training camp, like hell, yemen is one of alqaieda camps
    Well they must be pretty crappy training camps....ZERO successes. They really need to up their game, get some feedback from the real professionals in Saudi Arabia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    9/11 was 15 years ago.
    Indeed, but I'm not the one making up all this terrorist propaganda, 7 countries with ZERO have bin banned, 1 country that did 3000+ just got an award.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    9/11 was 15 years ago.

I haven't heard of any Saudis taking part in terrorism since then, not that I've been keeping track.
    How have you not heard about Yemen?

This is even more ironic than Saudi Arabia being on the UN Human Right Council. At least the latter is due to a technicality while the former is intentional.

Deleted
    Do you know when people laughed at the UN for giving Saudi Arabia a prize? What now, the institution of the USA, the country that almost half the forum population comes from, did the same. Do you still believe your institutions work so much better than the UN?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Do you know when people laughed at the UN for giving Saudi Arabia a prize? What now, the institution of the USA, the country that almost half the forum population comes from, did the same. Do you still believe your institutions work so much better than the UN?
    Yes, and the connection you are making is extremely flawed.

Stood in the Fire ShadowofVashj's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In the basement of Oribos playing cards with fellow Ebon Knights and Cartel members.
    Saudi Arabia is proof that in a capitalistic global economy human rights don't matter as long as you are on the "right" side.

Wait, it's the George Tenet award? That's not the George Tenet Award.

THIS is the George Tenet Award

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    So does this mean when the CIA says they have information that the Russians influenced the election, or say they have any information against the current government, we should believe them without a shred of evidence?

Because all I'm seeing at the moment is the exact same people who said we should trust the CIA on those matters now shaming the CIA for this.

Seems to me, as somebody who is NOT american, that the CIA and american intelligence agencies in general are just as likely to be politically biased and stupid as the rest of the government. I still remember when the CIA said they had intelligence showing WMD's in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    So does this mean when the CIA says they have information that the Russians influenced the election, or say they have any information against the current government, we should believe them without a shred of evidence?

Because all I'm seeing at the moment is the exact same people who said we should trust the CIA on those matters now shaming the CIA for this.

Seems to me, as somebody who is NOT american, that the CIA and american intelligence agencies in general are just as likely to be politically biased and stupid as the rest of the government. I still remember when the CIA said they had intelligence showing WMD's in Iraq.
    Consider the purpose. Americans and Westerners typically find accolades such as this rather silly, but in Middle Income and developing nations, they're (broadly speaking) highly sought after as bestowing legitimacy... perhaps to an individual or set of individuals, or even an entire government. Commonly, for example, foreign leaders from non-Western countries seek out a meeting with high ranking American officials in order to get a picture like this.

To use to bolster their agendas at home. The United States has long deftly controlled access to the President specifically for this purpose, to not associate him with a random agenda and not "award" such an honor too highly. Aside from the G7 countries, Mexico, Russia, China, Australia and a few others, not many national leaders get an audience with the President without going through a few steps first.

Put all together, silly awards, photo-ops, recognition in general like this are often utilized as diplomatic incentives. To us, it's a stupid plaque. But it could get us something.

Must have been handed out by the same people who gave Obama his peace prize.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Must have been handed out by the same people who gave Obama his peace prize.
    Considering Obama revolutionized the concept and legality of drone war, which a hundred years from now, will be his most enduring legacy, the CIA, which is the very birth place of the drone war, I'm sure would want to hand him a lifetime achievement award.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...073731973.html

-----------------------

--------------------
    well well well ....god...this cant be real...do we even have a bigger terrorist supporter group than Saudi Arabia?

I guess as long as you have money it doesnt matter if u are terrorist or not !
    after giving nobel peace prize to obama who gave orders to bombard 7 countries during his presidency nothing will surprise me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    This is even more ironic than Saudi Arabia being on the UN Human Right Council. At least the latter is due to a technicality while the former is intentional.
    Exactly my thought ! this prove once again you can buy ANYTHING , its just matter of price!

They give out awards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    They give out awards?
    Apparently.

I'd be worried the trophies tried to either poison me, or spy on everything...

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Apparently.

I'd be worried the trophies tried to either poison me, or spy on everything...
    Who won the Congeniality award?