Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

New female Human Weapon Scaling on 7.2 PTR

The last weeks PTRs Build changed the weapon-scaling for female B11 from Toothpicks to female humane size and also changed the female human scaling to well...Absolutely bs looking size and they didn't even call that with a single word.

Pic:

10+ Year Old Account
    hey! only took them 12 years, great job!

IMO, this is MUCH better. I always thought female human weapons looked humongously big (in contrast, belf females' weapons are too small)

However, I can see why people will be upset by this. Some players chose human female BECAUSE they had humongous weapons, and others got used to it over time and will find the new size strange.

I don't think Blizzard will ever please everyone, unless they add weapon size as a character customization option...

I am going to agree here. It looks soooooo much better.

so they fix human females at the exact same time they give belf females gigantic ugly anime weapons?

fuck off, goddammit. this is the EXACT fucking reason i didn't roll human female when i race changed my paladin from draenei. jesus christ, it's like the universe just wants to spite me.

Cool, I always thought the fury artifact weapons looked way too big on a human female, I mean for god sake they are almost the same size as the character model and almost as wide, it looks really awkward when in combat position :c

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    so they fix human females at the exact same time they give belf females gigantic ugly anime weapons?

fuck off, goddammit. this is the EXACT fucking reason i didn't roll human female when i race changed my paladin from draenei. jesus christ, it's like the universe just wants to spite me.
    Serves you right for rolling Belf.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    IMO, this is MUCH better. I always thought female human weapons looked humongously big (in contrast, belf females' weapons are too small)

However, I can see why people will be upset by this. Some players chose human female BECAUSE they had humongous weapons, and others got used to it over time and will find the new size strange.

I don't think Blizzard will ever please everyone, unless they add weapon size as a character customization option...
    making it a customization option is what i'd like for them to do.

i don't want huge ugly weapons, it's awful. but for the dudes that do, it should be there too. ugh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks better, but it's still too big, in my opinion.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Serves you right for rolling Belf.
    she started out as a belf many, many moons ago.

i figured i'd go back for legion, since ashbringer and stuff. considered human a lot, but that weapon size was the deal breaker.

They also increased fem belf weapons' size, moreover both sheathed and unsheathed weapons are of the same size on PTR, wow

But I actually liked small weapons on fem belves, looked really cute

I actually think that's still too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    hey! only took them 12 years, great job!
    12 Years for the Female humans to not use the Male Tauren scaling model. I still don't even know how that got screwed up in the beginning, let alone not fixing it after all this time.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

I personally like human females' oversized weapons, it's why my main is one so I can run around with massive 2-handers. Will be worth it if clipping with cloaks and shoulders gets fixed, but hopefully the reduction won't be too much.

TFW you play a Human female toon but it's a SPriest so you're wielding a tiny dagger.

Do they make exTenze for weapon models?

Toothpick ? You got something to compensate for ? This is much better and still on the big side, I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    the weapon models are the only reason i roll human females. hope they plan on offering free race changes... fuck.

15+ Year Old Account
    The 7.2 model actually looks like the shaft would fit in her clenched palm, instead of being fused into the bone structure of her knuckles. I'd say that's a win.

Interested to see if my Grand Marshal's Claymore looks a bit smaller after 11 years...
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

That makes me sad. I always loved humans' absurdly large weapons.

I guess I can see why they did it, but it was something I always thought was cool and unique about them.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

If he universe spiting you consists of weapon size issues in World of Warcraft I'd say your life is going pretty good.