Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Long-standing scaling bug is finally fixed. People complain. Seriously, right now every weapon my warrior picks up clips through her hands so badly you may as well glue the damn thing to her forearm, lop off the hand, and call her Kargath goddamn Bladefist and it's been that way since they randomly fucked up the weapon scaling in Vanilla beta. There's a problem when weapons randomly grow or shrink when you draw/sheathe them respectively and it was always jarring to me.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

This thread should be a poll, I think. Would like to see the ratio of love/hate in this issue.

Can't any moderator change that?

10+ Year Old Account
    thank fuckin lord. that was absurd
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Heh, as long as they keep them huge for orcs and tauren, I don't give a fuck. I'm sure many platekini-people are thrilled to see smaller weapons not covering up their dream girl.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I'm sure many platekini-people are thrilled to see smaller weapons not covering up their dream girl.
    They were only out of scale when their weapons were drawn.

Finally no more daggers bigger than a 1h sword my orc would use.

Finally, took them long enough. Both good changes for blood elf and human female.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blah, the piddly toothpicks blizzard turned Frostmourne in to are going to be SMALLER on my DK now?

All of my hate!

It's good to see them finally fix this problem. I can't even recall how many years ago this issue was even created. Was it wotlk or cata? I seem to remember it being when tauren weapon models got scaled DOWN the human female ones got scaled UP. After a lot of complaints they scaled the tauren weapon size back to normal but left the human females with oversized weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooooooo Why "fix" this, one of the reasons I play female human is the stupidly huge weapon sizes.

Deleted
    Well this is only one weapon. I'd like to see more comparisons. Still, I always thought, that the female Humans Weapons were a tad too big. So making them a bit smaller should be an improvement in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they still resize when sheathed? Cuz that was waaay fucking annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bers3rk View Post
    It's good to see them finally fix this problem. I can't even recall how many years ago this issue was even created. Was it wotlk or cata? I seem to remember it being when tauren weapon models got scaled DOWN the human female ones got scaled UP. After a lot of complaints they scaled the tauren weapon size back to normal but left the human females with oversized weapons.
    I want to say it's been this way since TBC. I remember using the deviate fish on my paladin and chuckling at how enormous my lollipop mace became when my character was using the human model. Around that same time there was a bug where orc male shoulders became comically small.

Deleted
    not to noticable on ptr for fem belfs the change, bit bigger but not much
    live ptr
    live ptr
    live
    ptr

Finally, holy shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    much better, and the golden barbie hurts my eyes

7+ Year Old Account
    but.... i like the current size of ebonchilll on my mage

Formerly known as Arafal

As someone who has played human female for years I am not a fan. I like my weapon the way it is. I've enjoyed it for a decade why are they changing it now? Sure it's not realistic but WoW isn't meant to be realistic.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do the weapons no longer magically grow like 25% larger when unsheathed? If so, then I think this is a long overdue change.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Finally. Human female weapons were just ridiculously big.