Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    Clearly they uploaded the video for themselves but realised afterwords it wasn't private. However, someone managed to save the video before they made it private and uploaded it on another account :P
    That's what I'm thinking. The high end community respects each other and doesn't step over toes, or go into the other group's instance and afk or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty underwhelming to be honest. Purple Illidan after Heroic Gul'dan with some tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Pretty underwhelming to be honest. Purple Illidan after Heroic Gul'dan with some tweaks.
    What did you expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. The high end community respects each other and doesn't step over toes, or go into the other group's instance and afk or anything.
    Lol people still misinformed about things.

This is very unsportsmanlike but I do think exorsus has waited too long. The "5 kills" thing is a little silly. I think if you're in the running for a top 5 kill clear then the first kill video wont help you much

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude people can upload kill videos when they want. Who cares.

very underwhelming to be honest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    What did you expect?
    Sargeras peering at us through the portal omniously, while we kill an even further empowered Gul'dan and hordes of demons before finally killing Gul'dan and denying him entrance into our world. With cheesy, threatening voice files.

all the salt in this thread over people deciding when to release a video lmao
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

10+ Year Old Account
    About damn time someone uploaded a video.

Deleted
    Do you want to upload you world 1st?

Because thats how you get to upload your world 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuklavz View Post
    Mods please delete this and all threads until exorsus posts their video... fucking scumbag kids...
    Why? Video was released, you don't have to watch it if you don't want to. Crybabies ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: people not understanding the context behind why this video was originally uploaded and actually thinking these imaginary rules should be upheld by moderators on forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Well that's a world first in lacking any sense of manners.
    Manners LOL, after everything Method did this tier, there are basically no rules left in the WF race.

So much salt in this thread.

Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    The 2nd link is not uploaded by them. Some massive cunt just ripped it from the private video and uploaded without consent.
    Some awesome member of the community shared a Mythic Gul'dan kill video with the rest of us. Great work ripping the video and uploading so all of us can enjoy it.

JDance FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mods please delete this and all threads until exorsus posts their video... fucking scumbag kids...
    LMFAO /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    So much salt in this thread.

Incredible.
    i agree

/10char
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

To recap:

Every 100 energy, he performs either the flaming leap that does AOE damage, or Soulsever which is Generic tankswitch ability #23412, alternating between the two.

Parasitic wounds are a 10 second heavy hitting DOT with a mob attached. Don't kill the mob, you blow up on the raid and knock people around. Kill quick.

Bulwark of azzinoth provides 200% threat, -60% magic dmg and allows wearer to do 100% dmg to Nightorbs, which otherwise take 50% dmg. Also, lets them tank the nightorbs only attack, a splash that does heavy dmg, meaning bring in a range tank.

Demons spawn on a timer. When they die, they leave a demon essence. The demon essence absorbs HP of raiders if you stand in it, and it goes KABOOOM at full HP. Standing in a zone left behind by a nightorb will negate the damage entirely (they blow 3x essences at once). This is timed with another "KABOOM" ability Illidan does at 14:05 to negate all damage. The nightorb also counters Visions of the Dark titan (guessing it's a raidwide wipe mechanic). He casts it twice, at 12:40 and 14:05.

The only things I don't get is:

What's the downside to leaving the demonic essences up? One is left alive from 11:45 when they kill the first demon, to 14:05 when they blow up 3x souls at once (meaning 4x demon spawns later).

Demons are also entirely CC-able.

To me, the only "checks" seems to be the hard enrage, and not having more than two nightorbs up at once, as that will otherwise start killing people very quickly (one for the bulwark, one for the offtank).
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2017-02-14 at 08:22 AM.

Mods doesn't have any reason to delete. It's just a stupid unspoken "rule" that WF gets to upload first, who cares.
    Anyway, if only world first matters, why don't they upload it right away?