Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    people are gona be really hurt when they check the facts about this made up rule lol

Fine by me top kek indeed.

I guess if i was in a top 5 raiding guild I'd be butthurt like omg my glory and honor!

Everyone else is pretty chill about it so idk fam, I'm still over here pugging heroic NH at 3/10 so yeah .

Wow, the last phase is VERY underwhelming.

I expected some epic moves and scenario changes, but o got nothing but a dark illidan.

What a shit tier ending, Blackrock and Hellfire had a WAY WAY WAY better tier ending fight.
    Last edited by blackops2008; 2017-02-14 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    Cool stuff.

Never understood this self imposed banning of kill videos, it just seems dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Cool stuff.

Never understood this self imposed banning of kill videos, it just seems dumb.
    Having a rule like this is just common courtesy and should have been respected. That said, I think 5 kills was likely too much in the case of Gul'dan, considering how long it is taking. Getting it after Method's kill would have been much nicer and prevented any of this nonsense.

I'm not really gonna complain, though. In the end, I got to watch a kill video.

Besides all the "who is allowed to release their video 1st" mimimii

What is this shit?
    That kind of video "quality" hurts my eyes.
    Afk counting pixels

Some nice mechanics, but most of the "secret" phase is just Illidan all over again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    What is this shit?
    That kind of video "quality" hurts my eyes.
    Afk counting pixels
    The video we have right now is a 720p rip of what, likely, was a 1080/1400p before. The one we can see right now isn't official

Quote Originally Posted by freddy090909 View Post
    Having a rule like this is just common courtesy and should have been respected. That said, I think 5 kills was likely too much in the case of Gul'dan, considering how long it is taking. Getting it after Method's kill would have been much nicer and prevented any of this nonsense.

I'm not really gonna complain, though. In the end, I got to watch a kill video.
    There really is no reason for the nonsense, the rule was made up by someone and has not been followed for 5+ years... People just assumed it was a rule because of what paragon said in one of their interviews that they won't release the video until another guild killed it... it later translated into this is now a rule, it was set to 2 guilds and somehow ended up at 5?

Deleted
    Today. People will be offended by anything. Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    delet this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Today. People will be offended by anything. Lol
    Yeah, it's pretty funny tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyahamd View Post
    kill hc guldan before talking pls
    How is that related to the mythic gul'dan video?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein View Post
    It kinda explains the Cinematic! Most of the Mythic Kills explain some stuff!

Pretty much you see how it came to be with the end of Illidan vaporising Gul'dan! And How it happened cause in Heroic+Normal u suddenly see all this happening
    no the only difference is on normal/heroic you put ilidans soul in the body and it works nothing goes wrong.
    on mythic you put the soul back in the body and illidan loses control over his demon part and/or can't control the part of sargeras already in his body, so it has to be excised/beat down first.

if anything mythic makes no sense because guldan dies during the fight and is then alive again during the cinematic.

Who fucking cares when video gets uploaded, after WF it doesn't really matter. People going to get mad fighting over top 5, top 10, top 20 World? Salty nerds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beatmyface View Post
    Doesn't matter anyway, this was a private upload that was uploaded incorrectly.
    Sadly, it doesn't appear to be something as accidental as that.
    https://twitter.com/FromScratchWoW/s...03258593812481

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Is it intended that you can completely imprison the demonic adds at the last phase to ignore them?

Anyone who is upset that they broke some made up 5 kill rule is a pathetically sad human being.

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    Wow, the last phase is VERY underwhelming.

I expected some epic moves and scenario changes, but o got nothing but a dark illidan.

What a shit tier ending, Blackrock and Hellfire had a WAY WAY WAY better tier ending fight.
    mythic Blackrock had nothing new. Maybe you thought Mythic Imperator in Highmaul?
    I know i shouldnt react to other people's "hurt expectations" but what did you expect to be hidden phase? Teleporting in new realm (Garrosh/Archimonde had it already).
    There is "additional boss" like in Highmaul, looks pretty amazing. If you raided in BT, you got chills whenever Demon Soul yelled for FLAMES OF AZZINOTH. If you didn't, then it's just one more add in black color for you.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    Anyone who is upset that they broke some made up 5 kill rule is a pathetically sad human being.
    While I agree to a point, the fact that it is "leaked" the day they also announce they are stopping progression raiding is extremely suspect and in very poor taste...though, given their origin no surprises, really.

Quote Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
    Almost every french I met in my life are rude, arrogant assholes. Apparently those that I never met aint much better.
    I say the same about Americans. I found the rudest people in Europe are not the French, but American tourists.