Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Just got my 4th legendary...

Have to love the legendary system. Just got my 4th, the fucking boots. I put my head down and logged off. I have been playing boomy this whole expansion. Watching people talk about ed/ife, I have read every tread about the rotation in preparation. I don't understand why blizzard continues to think this legendary system is working. I will most definitely log on in a few days, because I do enjoy this game. Just hope blizz hears me and the others who want to experience good legendaries not shitty utility ones.

Really do not need more posts about the legendary system, we all know it's awful because RNG for items that give massive increases in performance is stupid. Go post it on the Blizzard forums / one of the countless other threads about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleseb View Post
    Have to love the legendary system. Just got my 4th, the fucking boots. I put my head down and logged off. I have been playing boomy this whole expansion. Watching people talk about ed/ife, I have read every tread about the rotation in preparation. I don't understand why blizzard continues to think this legendary system is working. I will most definitely log on in a few days, because I do enjoy this game. Just hope blizz hears me and the others who want to experience good legendaries not shitty utility ones.
    Can always get worse, got the 6 worst ones...

Chest,boots, sephuz, prydaz, belt and trinket... Yeah fuck me right now........

Boots - Not that bad. I used them on Heroic Gul'Dan progression (for lack of better legendaries) and having a Lay On Hands every 20 Wrath casts is pretty great.

Prydaz -- No direct DPS upgrade but it's a great fucking neck. Those stats? Hell yes. Socket? Hell yes.

Sephuz -- Not awful if you know how to use it. (Reads - go look at Gebuz's world 1st Mythic Helya parse where he used it).

Quote Originally Posted by paror View Post
    Can always get worse, got the 6 worst ones...

Chest,boots, sephuz, prydaz, belt and trinket... Yeah fuck me right now........
    Prydaz is easily one of the best for an actual progression guild, that doesn't fixate on padders pulling inflated dps numbers.

Uh all the legendaries that introduce 'padding' do so incidentally (you still Starfall the main target with OI procs it just incidentally aoes other targets, you still Burning Wish the main target with the legendary trinket it just incidentally aoes other targets, etc). Basically 'this is good because it doesn't pad' shouldn't even be an argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    Prydaz is easily one of the best for an actual progression guild, that doesn't fixate on padders pulling inflated dps numbers.
    Agreed - Any raiding guild that doesn't already have half of Nighthold Mythic down does not have dps as a problem - They have strategy or survivability as a problem, and Prydaz is one of the best to help counter that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Well, i got the new KJ trinket, the robe.... and a tank trinket because i was puting some AP in my tank spec when i opened the weekly chest. GG

Got a sick pair of Ironbark gloves. Really useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruktna View Post
    Well, i got the new KJ trinket, the robe.... and a tank trinket because i was puting some AP in my tank spec when i opened the weekly chest. GG
    Ugh I feel you. I put Guardian loot(still balance spec) for loot in some EN HC farm to get relics and trinkets. And after 3 bosses I remembered that if a leggo drops, it'll be for guard, so went back to Balance. I guess my tank will have to eat leftovers, though idk how to get Blood and Fire relics as Balance...

As resto i got belt first, boots 2nd then i got boots as feral turned back to resto, got sephuz. Hoping to get my 5th sometime to be ring :'( , i might suicide if i get prydaz this time.

Deleted
    This is the legion life. My 4th was also the boots which were underwhelming to say the least. The only legendary I actually like is the absorb neck, and I also use the belt taht gives you more dps above 90% but thats so useless in progression. I also have the chest but only use that when tanking.

It doesnt really affect my enjoyment too much but the other boomkin in my raid consistently outpaces me even if I play erally well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    You act like players pad out damage on purpose with certain legendary items, most of the time it's just part of the package.

first 3 legendaries: ED/IFE/OI not even kidding rng sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sinofasin View Post
    first 3 legendaries: ED/IFE/OI not even kidding rng sucks
    same here, but i stopped playing druid.. so.. im sorry for my luck

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Agreed - Any raiding guild that doesn't already have half of Nighthold Mythic down does not have dps as a problem - They have strategy or survivability as a problem, and Prydaz is one of the best to help counter that.
    Why would you assume I havent got half of nighthold mythic down (because I do). Besides that, dps will always prefer more dps, check the enrage on spellblade pre-nerf when you had to use 5 healers

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    What do you think about that Etreaus 5% health nerf, core legendary's boost to dps should do that 5%, right? The truth is, any competitive raider will choose dps increase in a heartbeat and rightfully so. Prydaz is because it's overbudget for its ilvl too, and for healer this selfheal will pad you to the top no problem

Boots aren't that bad dude. I'd trade you Shittidaria, Shitphuz, and Aman'Shit for them. Best stats + an emergency "oh shit!" no GCD button like every minute or so? That's awesome!

Also ED. I'm not a fan of ED post-7.1.5. I'd literally trade you 4 of my 5 Shittydaries for them, two of them being "DPS increases".
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

so are you saying you don't use ED on ST fights?

Shittidaria is still ~3% extra DPS and somewhat good against adds