Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Horde 12 million more migrants planned for Germany

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...sis-12-million

What do you think about this, will it be good or bad in the long term?

Bad, it's always bad.
    Mixing cultures was never a good thing to do.

If they want to help them, then they should send army to their country and bring democracy back.

Deleted
    It will be infinitely bad. The politicians are not to be trusted when they're allowing the country to be flooded by outsiders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now just days after the Bundestag voted to speed up deportation and mandatory finger printing, it's emerged they have outlined the country needs 300,000 people a YEAR for the next 40 years to stop population decline.
    I have a very simple and radical solution to this problem: Have more children.

10+ Year Old Account
    No sources, so again some made up shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    No sources, so again some made up shit.
    Proof that it's made up shit? People said it wouldn't be so many in 2015 but then millions upon millions came to europe. No reason to believe this will be any different.

Why do people read those absolutely trash "media" websites. I can make a website in 3 minutes with wordpress and post anything I like... Its just bizzare that people out there trust dailymail and rubbish like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    Proof that it's made up shit?
    Because there are no sources to this claim.

Deleted
    even if bs, you forgot to add 12 M over 40 years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maduk View Post
    Because there are no sources to this claim.
    A leaked report is the source.

What kind of retard falls for these titles? The only thing it says is that germany needs 300 000 people for the next 40 years. Noone said anything about refugees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drakus View Post
    even if bs, you forgot to add 12 M over 40 years
    12 million too many.

Deleted
    Just for the record,

A leaked report from Mrs Merkel's government said Germany would need to take in 12m migrants over the next four decades to keep Germany’s population size stable.

While still something i don't agree with the title is omitting important info. You're looking not at a massive import of 12 million all at once but rather 300k per year over 40 years. Instead of trying to patch up the population issue which will only alienate more people why not try to do something to actually fix the issue? Not saying it's easy but trying something rather than using a botch to keep things from deteriorating seems like the better choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Then link to the leaked report!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    What kind of retard falls for these titles? The only thing it says is that germany needs 300 000 people for the next 40 years. Noone said anything about refugees.
    No, they don't say it directly but where are you going to find that many who will move there to work? The people who are going somewhere to work are going to USA where they can live a good life. They'll take refugees and pretend they're the same as the type of people who come to work. Just like Sweden has.

mmhmmm that sucks for them.

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...sis-12-million

What do you think about this, will it be good or bad in the long term?
    What do I think? I think linking articles from "express.co.uk" is pointless as they are mostly bullshit.

In any case, a stable increase in population is needed or Germany will fall behind. Thats pretty much all they are saying.
    Unless Germans are planing to start breeding like rabbits, they are not going to manage an increase in population on their own.

But I guess basic economics is not something the author of this article has a grasp on. I'm willing to bet, the same is true for you, OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    A leaked report from Mrs Merkel's government said Germany would need to take in 12m migrants over the next four decades to keep Germany’s population size stable.

But the staggering figures unearthed by the Rheinische Post are only set to infuriate far-right voters who are already reeling after almost 2.2 million migrants flooded into the country in 2015 alone.
    The Rheinische Post did report nothing. So think again.

Quote Originally Posted by AnoExpress View Post
    Just for the record,

While still something i don't agree with the title is omitting important info. You're looking not at a massive import of 12 million all at once but rather 300k per year over 40 years. Instead of trying to patch up the population issue which will only alienate more people why not try to do something to actually fix the issue? Not saying it's easy but trying something rather than using a botch to keep things from deteriorating seems like the better choice.
    I have yet to hear any solution that has worked that fixes the problem of modern women having less babies and later in life. Governments with anemic birth rates around the world have tried everything so far nothing has worked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    What do I think? I think linking articles from "express.co.uk" is pointless as they are mostly bullshit.

In any case, a stable increase in population is needed or Germany will fall behind. Thats pretty much all they are saying.
    Unless Germans are planing to start breeding like rabbits, they are not going to manage an increase in population on their own.

But I guess basic economics is not something the author of this article has a grasp on. I'm willing to bet, the same is true for you, OP.
    No, they do not need an increase in population alone. They need an increase in people who actually pay in more than they take out and with USA being the more profitable option if you've got any usefull skills it's unlikely they'll get enough of those people.