Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    No such thing as maturity on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    and finally that's the thing, i think of him as a world character, because he isn't shown to be involved with alliance persay anymore, it'slike dalaran, going beyond being about alliance affairs, but rather about the planet affairs, same with the Cenarion circle, which is certainly not about night elf affairs (which is why they were no where to be seen when Garrosh almost caused the extinction of the night elf race), but rather about world soul/nature affairs.
    I really don't mind him, i like that he's arrogant. And I've always liked the CC, mainly due to my main being a Tauren druid, it just fits their narrative so much. I've always maintained, if they were to open up a 3rd, 4th etc neutral factions, I would love for one of them to be the CC and I'd join them on my druid. I'm a hardcore Hordie, GM of "Horde Lives Matter" and all that jazz, but I'd join CC in a heartbeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well I am sure if Legion was all about fel orcs, people would give a damn. Or they'd just quit.
    But that is more because both sides are rather sick of orcs. Horde because fighting Orcs gets boring and it feels like fighting your own turned evil people aswell as the singular focus on Orcs to the detriment of all other races. Alliance, because fighting only Orcs gets boring and the focus lies on Orcs to the detriment of everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Khadgar apparently bleeds Alliance, but he's more neutral then Jaina ever was.
    Pretty much, hell he actually went out of his way to turn the Kirintor neutral again. People forget that the Alliance got the Kirintor to make up for the loss of Theramore. "Look you lost Theramore but you got Dalaran now, no you can't ever see it ingame". They even had the Dalaran side partake in the conflict in Pandaria as a side faction.

The entire thing was basically a bait and switch. The Horde got blood golems, the Alliance lost the faction they were fighting for and with alongside the "empowerment of Jainas staff" that never had any effect to begin with.

Legion is overall fairly balanced. It does not concentrate on either faction. Nightborn are associated with Belfs and Nelfs tending more towards Belfs altough arguably the reintroduction of mages into the Nelfs lessens this as Nelfs are picking up the arcane and magic again. Highmountain are tauren but not on either side, similar to the Yaungol except friendly, Cenarion Circle is neutral since forever, Vrykul are neutral/hostile since forever etc.

The reason nobody is overly complaining is BECAUSE the attention is on the Legion, the class orders and several neutral factions for the most part with every instance of the factions participating being pretty even.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2017-02-15 at 02:30 PM.