So, what was with those question for Devs from a few weeks ago?

I dont think even the thread said what/when they were for. So, guys what gives?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

A potential interview in the future.

7+ Year Old Account
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Why Bother?!?! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Why Bother?!?! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Good question. I'd like to hear an answer to that, that does not include "It's fun." Why bother with talking to the devs when it does not resolve anything we want to change (if we want any change). They pull their information from the forum and other media. And interviews usually get posted on mmo champion from other sources, which usually cover everything anyway. And it is not like if they did not cover anything YOUR question which you find important makes it to the list. I am not being cynical here. I know it comes across as such but I just don't really care. - I care enough to post tho because the "Why bother" tickled me

Who cares? Like always, they're not going to answer any questions that matter, they'll just cherry-pick the easiest ones and avoid the elephant in the room (flying, legendaries, etc) like they do every time.
    Last edited by Skeppio; 2017-02-15 at 02:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Who cares? Like always, they're not going to answer any questions that matter, they'll just cherry-pick the easiest ones and avoid the elephant in the room (flying, legendaries, etc) like they do every time.
    And WHEN they answer the elephant questions something like this comes: "You think you do but you don't. K bye next question."

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Flying is coming in 7.2 - they're enabling it on the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Flying is coming in 7.2 - they're enabling it on the PTR.
    Oh, I know. In that example, I was more referring to their refusal to answer questions about flying in WoD, when they'd gotten so many questions about it for their Q&A that is was blatantly obvious they were deliberately ignoring them.