Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I know i am not wrong cause i have been in social guilds.

There is nothing social about it, its literally "carry me" players, my opinion cant be changed cause i had the experience a few times, there is nothing about "not wanting to do more".

They WANT to do more, without ANY EFFORT.
    Let's say you are right. You know what is the solution when a WHOLE GUILD wants to be carried? Listen closely: CHANGE GUILD! But no, better have 20 other people step up instead. #logic.

Lets use logic.

I wanna play professional soccer but i refuse to learn soccer and work out.

I also wanna play NBA but i am refuse to learn basketball.

I also want to fix my car but i got no money so i am gonna be staring at it until it fixes itself.

OP's guild -is- the problem because its obviously full of players, including the GM that refuse to improve, yet want to participate.

There is a big difference between "I accept that i am casual and refuse to improve" versus "Carry me, i am casual, i pay and i am in this guild" mentality that exists in the "Social guilds".

Whether people like it or not, Normal NH last 3 bosses and HC NH after the first 3 bosses have -requirements- that if they are not met, you can not progress.

Emerald Nightmare spoiled everyone believing they can do anything, while Nighthold reminded them, and now every "social casual guild" cant do shit.

Every "Mythic guild" can barely progress after Trilliax.
    here the thing - they dont want to - for them their beer leage is ok - its the op who has problem with that so op should leave to pursue his goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Let's say you are right. You know what is the solution when a WHOLE GUILD wants to be carried? Listen closely: CHANGE GUILD! But no, better have 20 other people step up instead. #logic.
    No, you misunderstand.

I already said the OP has to gquit, i agree with that.

The problem lies with his guild and their lack of game knowledge, lack of listening and understanding, since the OP said that he wants some minimum requirements which are absolutely logical to request and they simply didnt understand it only leaves that.

There is no human being that will get online and be like "LETS GO WIPE FOR FUN FOR A FEW HOURS, CAUSE ITS FUN".

I am in a social guild, i understand how he feels, but the difference is i have both types of players, i have some older raiders that when they see they cant keep up, they simply sit out themselves.

Last run i had a druid go "Oh, this is HC? What am i doing here " and simply left the raid, CAUSE HE HAS THE GAME KNOWLEDGE, SELF DIGNITY TO KNOW HOW FAR HE CAN GO and he isnt there to leech.

Compared to a trash rogue in the guild that doesnt say anything, cant do the mechanics and simply leeches items.

I know his guild cause i experienced it first hand a few times.

Of course that doesnt apply to every guild and every human being, but its quite clear from the OP's post that he is literally facing those type of players.

He explains there are requirements..He is the mean elitist despite not being one, yet? exactly, they show up, they do not go "Normal is enough for me, goodnight guys".

They show up, cant handle it, and call the raid leader an elitist meanie.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-02-15 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryhar View Post
    I'm a raid leader in a social guild on an RP realm, and we've mostly done mythic+ until recently. I want to get into heroic and mythic NH, and a few people seem to also want more progression. However, we have a huge problem with under performance. Instead of profession this week, we regressed and couldn't even get heroic Trilliax or normal Gul'Dan down this week when we'd killed both on previous weeks.

I've tried to be Mr. Mean and required 350k dps for heroic, along with saying people who die to fire get benched. It's hard to enforce those things though when it's co-GMs who are screwing up. And I get called an elitist and a terrible person for wasting people's time when they get kicked from raids.

I study my class and pull dps in 90th percentile and it shows me at 95-97 for my bracket. (this is normal mode as we haven't gotten anything past Trilliax on heroic). There are a rogue and warlock who also parse high. We still die to enrage timers or get super clutch kills. If I kick low dps, I get called out and the GM invites them back for another go so they don't gquit. She's a lot more forgiving than I...

I just don't know how to get people in shape for heroic progression. I learned my class by watching a bunch of guides. If I link guides to people, they just say their dps is low because they don't have Legendary XYZ. And some people pull very high in mythic plus and bad damage in raids.
    So you went from a Mythic+ guild and suddenly wanted to push heroic and mythic raids? Sounds like you have no patience and your real problem is you don't want to take the time for your team to gel and gear first. Not only that but you also complain about performance and you just started. When the reality is your Raid leadership isn't good to begin with.

350k is normal DPS which is where you should be for a few weeks to a month before jumping into heroic. You aren't doing enough DPS as a group to down bosses, it's so obvious it is slapping you in the face.

You sound like a royal dick, most mythic raiders expect results but are honestly more relaxed and cool than many normal and heroic guilds. The GM sounds nicer than you but the fact she hasn't kicked you yet shows she has some work to do as a GM. You just need to join a super amazing great guild if you are so skilled yourself and leave it.

Again you are pushing content too quickly when you were only a mythic + guild not long ago. But changing that would require you to run content that is below your royal bloodline and make you cater to the commoners.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you misunderstand.

I already said the OP has to gquit, i agree with that.

The problem lies with his guild and their lack of game knowledge, lack of listening and understanding, since the OP said that he wants some minimum requirements which are absolutely logical to request and they simply didnt understand it only leaves that.

There is no human being that will get online and be like "LETS GO WIPE FOR FUN FOR A FEW HOURS, CAUSE ITS FUN".

I am in a social guild, i understand how he feels, but the difference is i have both types of players, i have some older raiders that when they see they cant keep up, they simply sit out themselves.

Last run i had a druid go "Oh, this is HC? What am i doing here " and simply left the raid, CAUSE HE HAS THE GAME KNOWLEDGE, SELF DIGNITY TO KNOW HOW FAR HE CAN GO and he isnt there to leech.

Compared to a trash rogue in the guild that doesnt say anything, cant do the mechanics and simply leeches items.

I know his guild cause i experienced it first hand a few times.

Of course that doesnt apply to every guild and every human being, but its quite clear from the OP's post that he is literally facing those type of players.

He explains there are requirements..He is the mean elitist despite not being one, yet? exactly, they show up, they do not go "Normal is enough for me, goodnight guys".

They show up, cant handle it, and call the raid leader an elitist meanie.
    They probably feel obligated to show up because it was a socially focused guild who run easy Mythic+ dungeons. Then all the sudden captain penis raid leader shows up and says they will tackle heroic and mythic content instantly. They probably showed up due to various friendships or even thought it would be fun to do such content with friends.

Then he is bashing people for performance and gear. I can tell you most of his guild signed up to be a social guild not push mythic content and their level of play matches this mindset. He is trying his best to chew on a rock while screaming at everyone the rock is really bread. He honestly is that daft.

Now if this was already an established mythic raiding guild you would be right. But it wasn't he tried to push people into what they did not want to be, again for the social relationships built in the guild. Dicks tend to flock together and it doesn't take a genius to figure out nobody could tolerate this guy but a few people so he forced others to do the content he wanted.

Has nothing to do with being an Elitist meanie. I am a Elitist but when you mythic raid everyone has that same mindset. This dude is just an asshole he would have just joined a Mythic guild right away if so good, and left the social guild alone to do their thing.
    The Last Starfighter

"Listen, Centauri. I'm not any of those guys, I'm a kid from a trailer park." - Alex Rogan

"If that's what you think, then that's all you'll ever be!" - Centauri