Why are champion items so dang rare?

Is it just me, or does it seem almost as hard to get an epic quality champion item as it is to get a legendary item? Does anyone know a good way to get these things? I did have that class hall perk for awhile that let you turn class hall resources into champion gear, but i kept getting greens and armor sets so after about 2 months of that I changed it. Only got 1 epic in that 2 month span and I had that thing going non stop.

I've only received one epic since the start of the expansion so the drop rate is diffidently too low. Shouldn't have rare legendaries if the epics are just as rare.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    Is it just me, or does it seem almost as hard to get an epic quality champion item as it is to get a legendary item? Does anyone know a good way to get these things? I did have that class hall perk for awhile that let you turn class hall resources into champion gear, but i kept getting greens and armor sets so after about 2 months of that I changed it. Only got 1 epic in that 2 month span and I had that thing going non stop.
    you dont need to make 2 of the same thread
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    And it's still the best way to get gear drops, armor stops dropping after you have all champs at 850, greens do still drop most of the time, but you still get way more gear this way, and don't have to spam gear missions for it and do useful missions instead.