Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And the ridiculous gets even more ridiculous. When are we impeaching him again?

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    I am sure he is charging secret service etc a very hefty rent for all the agents etc that needs room at mar a lago . I am sure it is part of the plan to fill those rooms at premium rates like 10000 dollars a night. Soon enough we will know the exact truth when he is gone from office which will happen sooner rather than later thats for sure. But him making shady deals to profit on them on the governments expense is perfectly inline with the scumbag businessman he has always been,
    That's where his dad got his money from. Ripping off the federal housing administration to build low income housing. So, like father like son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej1hlQgwXcA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    And the ridiculous gets even more ridiculous. When are we impeaching him again?
    We're not. Paul Ryan has no interest in drafting articles of impeachment.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    At this point, I'm cynical enough about it to believe that no, he intends this to actually be a campaign event (with advisers and such heartily endorsing it for the reasons you've said) because the magic of the campaign trail and people rallying about chanting his name has been so thoroughly drowned with actually being the president.
    Ya I'm inclined to agree. I think he thinks that, while his advisers just want to keep him busy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Must be doing something right. His approval rating is at 55% as if today. Considering he lost the popular vote, he must be converting people.
    By what source? Gallup had him the lowest in recent history when he was inaugurated, and he's dropped to 40% since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before I criticize, I'd like to know the point of the rally.

If he's just going to bloviate on stage about his campaign victory, and talk about how the media hates him, then this is tremendously unproductive.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Hmm which is real? I wonder if any of them are.
    I never take any one poll as being "real"

I like to see what the average is

Real Clear Politics Trump Favourable/Unfavourable

Averages out to about a 42% approval rating.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Before I criticize, I'd like to know the point of the rally.

If he's just going to bloviate on stage about his campaign victory, and talk about how the media hates him, then this is tremendously unproductive.
    It would be really funny if Trump had publicly derided the previous President for wasting tax payer dollars/time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Can we pls get more daily updates on your president I think everyone would like that.
    Lets be realistic, when another nations President/Leader/Dictator/Prime Minister/King/Whatever is this entertaining we'll update on that. But seriously, it is nonstop entertainment over here. Sorry everyone else's leaders are doing boring things, like leading countries, working with the other branches to get quality bills passed, tackling tough jobs etc while ours is literally a walking caricature and reality TV star of the most big league caliber. Lets find the other entertaining off-topic shit to talk about....I'll wait.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2017-02-16 at 06:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's possible the point is purely this.

However, don't forget, because he is now running for re-election, he can collect donations. Obviously such donations won't go to, say, opening election offices or hiring election staff, in 2017. So they'll have to be used elsewhere, such as buying ads on television. So, get ready for those.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Trump has read about Emperor Hadrian and said to himself: "I must beat him and then call him for being an insufferable loser!"
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    We're not. Paul Ryan has no interest in drafting articles of impeachment.
    It's awesome you can read his mind. Wow!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's awesome you can read his mind. Wow!
    The sounds that come out of his food hole are often called 'words'. When strung together, they can be interpreted to mean things.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Anyone else wish to see a situation where Trump and an internet chatbot try to pass the Turing Test?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    I am sure he is charging secret service etc a very hefty rent for all the agents etc that needs room at mar a lago . I am sure it is part of the plan to fill those rooms at premium rates like 10000 dollars a night. Soon enough we will know the exact truth when he is gone from office which will happen sooner rather than later thats for sure. But him making shady deals to profit on them on the governments expense is perfectly inline with the scumbag businessman he has always been,
    What I love is that he is already more corrupt than any modern president, and the alt-right is just hand-waving it by. Hypocrites are all joining hands and singing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    The sounds that come out of his food hole are often called 'words'. When strung together, they can be interpreted to mean things.
    And you have those words documented somewhere?

(gonna use that phrase "food hole" - nice one )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Anyone else wish to see a situation where Trump and an internet chatbot try to pass the Turing Test?
    Drumpf Bot!

-Kujako-

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    However, don't forget, because he is now running for re-election, he can collect donations. Obviously such donations won't go to, say, opening election offices or hiring election staff, in 2017. So they'll have to be used elsewhere, such as buying ads on television. So, get ready for those.
    As I understand it, those "campaign funds" can be used for just about anything. Gotta love the ultimate corruption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    So they'll have to be used elsewhere, such as buying ads on television. So, get ready for those.
    I've actually already seen some weird ads on TV. Just saw one yesterday about Judge Gorsuch, and how liberals shouldn't be concerned because he's a really great guy!
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account
    I've actually already seen some weird ads on TV. Just saw one yesterday about Judge Gorsuch, and how liberals shouldn't be concerned because he's a really great guy!
    Supreme Court battle will involved tens of millions of dollars...maybe even more.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Obama did this type of thing from time to time, regarding particular issues and whatnot. Pretty sure he's not the only President to have done so. In the end it's not a big deal.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.