Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Man, Shep Smith is the only person who I respect at Fox News. He's called them on their bullshit repeatedly over the years, and I'm glad he's still doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, Shep Smith is the only person who I respect at Fox News. He's called them on their bullshit repeatedly over the years, and I'm glad he's still doing it.
    He donated to Hillary's campaign. of course he dislikes trump and will say all manner of things to criticise him.

fwiw, trump is 100% right about the media these days. Even the BBC leans left on almost every issue and is 100% partisan in its coverage and reporting. it's not a bad thing. but it's certainly true and it's good people are finally noticing and realising it.

trump speaks his mind. it's refreshing and it's a good thing. his approval rating is like 55% or something, which is good and that's because he speaks the truth on nearly every subject.

Deleted
    This show is not going to end anytime soon.

And i even believe he will have another 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    He donated to Hillary's campaign. of course he dislikes trump and will say all manner of things to criticise him.
    The only place I found that was talking about Shep donating to Hillary was on /r/The_Donald, and even they were talking about how there's no proof of it.

When even that cesspool of stupid is skeptical about a claim, you know it's probably total bullshit.

Unless you have some sauce for it.

The rest of your post seems largely like an extension of the persecution complex that Trump and his supporters seem to have right now. Except for the hilarious Rasmussen poll numbers, which are well off of every other polling firm which is putting Trumps approval rating closer to 40%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

fwiw, trump is 100% right about the media these days. Even the BBC leans left on almost every issue and is 100% partisan in its coverage and reporting. it's not a bad thing. but it's certainly true and it's good people are finally noticing and realising it.

trump speaks his mind. it's refreshing and it's a good thing. his approval rating is like 55% or something, which is good and that's because he speaks the truth on nearly every subject.
    Thats an odd way to write '39%'.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Thats an odd way to write '39%'.
    using biased polls in 2017. guess the terminology fake news is staying with us. Thank trump for bringing it to our attention.

also the "hilarious" polls you talk about are the only polls which put trump and Hillary within 2 points of each other for the presidential election. maybe it's time to believe polls which don't blindly follow your narrative?
    Last edited by Floopa; 2017-02-17 at 12:58 AM.

using biased polls in 2017. guess the terminology fake news is staying with us. Thank trump for bringing it to our attention.
    So the guy who spent much of his 2 hour "press conference" repeating demonstrable lies is trustworthy, got it : )

"campaigning easy, president hard, trump go campaign more"

also idk why there's so much hatred towards trump (and that's what it is, pure vile hatred). surely you would wish your president the best possible tenure he could have given that.... him doing well is tied to how well the country does. if trump fails, America fails basically. I can't imagine anyone who would want that unless they hated America.

10+ Year Old Account
    also idk why there's so much hatred towards trump (and that's what it is, pure vile hatred). surely you would wish your president the best possible tenure he could have given that.... him doing well is tied to how well the country does. if trump fails, America fails basically. I can't imagine anyone who would want that unless they hated America.
    He is not my president, and he is fucking with climate change, why should I like him?

10+ Year Old Account
    trump speaks his mind. it's refreshing and it's a good thing. his approval rating is like 55% or something,
    Speaking your mind is not a good thing, when what you say is lies, proof of hatred, proof of ignorance, or proof of self-obsession. Today, a reporter asked if he had any plans to meet with the CBC, the Congressional Black Caucus. He asked the reporter to set up a meeting. Guess what her ethnicity was?

Tweeting in all caps does not make what you say a good thing.

Turning a question about how he would address hate crime, into an answer about his E.C. result, is not a good thing Nor is lying about the E.C. numbers when he did that.

"Speaking his mind" is the excuse you give for Ol Crazy Harry down by the wat'rin' hole, who just plain don' like women working.

And would people stop cherry-picking the Rasmussen number? It's a far high outlier. His average is 42% and falling. Even FOX has him at 46%.

Nobody is rooting for him to fail overall, only enough to get his ass booted out of office so we can get a psychologically stable person in. Pence, as terrifying as he is in terms of social and fiscal policy, is infinitely preferable to Trump.

Not to mention Trump's nominees so far have been pretty terrifying as well.

If anyone is rooting for America's failure, it's Trump. He's the one stacking the deck against success.

Also, still waiting on sauce for you claim that Shep Smith donated to Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account

also the "hilarious" polls you talk about are the only polls which put trump and Hillary within 2 points of each other for the presidential election. maybe it's time to believe polls which don't blindly follow your narrative?
    With clinton winning the popular vote, I dont see how the polls where outside the margin of error.

10+ Year Old Account
    if trump fails, America fails basically. I can't imagine anyone who would want that unless they hated America.
    First of all, Pence.

Second of all, my desire for Trump to fail is irrelevant. He's taking care of that without any hopes or prayers from me.

Third of all, this country won't "fall" without a President, but it could with a stupid one who, for example, isolates us from the world, kills off trade, or gets us into a war we don't want and/or can't win. We're on course for possibly all three.

And finally of all, I'm pretty sure I can love American without wanting Trump to be in charge of it. In fact, I'm doing it right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nobody is rooting for him to fail overall, only enough to get his ass booted out of office so we can get a psychologically stable person in. Pence, as terrifying as he is in terms of social and fiscal policy, is infinitely preferable to Trump.
    This is a much better way to say what I just said. With even our gridlocked system, Trump can only fail enough to destroy the country, if
    a) the GOP flat-out lets him destroy trade, or
    b) he starts a war with someone we can't beat. And as an American, I admit such exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump and his family have donated millions to Clinton Foundation...

Bullshit... pointing out Trump's wrong doing is not a qualifier for the political spectrum. In fact, only Brietbart has an executive, who is now a Trump strategist. It's the only source that explicitly a strategic ally of Trump.

That's the problem... speaking your mind and speaking the truth, are not synonymous. The above exposes your bias...

@Tota this is where you argue with a Trump supporter like your self, but where he claims Trump is saying the truth, while you support him, because unlike Pence, Trump is lying. Sorry... support is not a word you like, but at the moment I can not think of a word that means the same, without meaning it.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-02-17 at 01:13 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I really don't think Trump anticipated how exhausting the job was going to be. It's easy to delegate and sit in an office or go partying, but Trump was more of a Playboy than a worker. Being President means being bombarded with meetings and phone calls seven days a week, 18 hours a day. Honestly, there's no way for his brain to shut down and reload. He's a 70-year-old guy, who just took a job that entails working 80 hours a week, it could very well kill him.
    Good. Let's pray it does. Either that, I hope someone takes one for the team and assassinates him.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-02-17 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Good. Let's pray it does. Either that, I hope someone takes one for the team and assassinates him.
    Dude, don't be that guy. Come on.

Did you say the same thing about the Republicans over the last 8 years?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Violence is no solution.

Go the legal way and vote him out of office next time.

So, what you're saying is...the Republicans that fought Obama at every single turn to specifically make his presidency a bad one were largely responsible for screwing America. And, further, that the dude currently in office was one of those people trying to hamstring Obama in any way he could, and was thus complicit in the negative position America is now in?