Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I don't know why so many people like this boss. It seems so straight forward mechanically and the last phase is anticlimactic as fuck; I don't think there's ever been an end boss that gets easier at the very end.

I rate this boss close to Garrosh level.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    I don't think there's ever been an end boss that gets easier at the very end.
    Literally every one of WoD's "end bosses" had easier final phases:

• Margok.
    • Archimonde's final phase was way less problematic than P1/2 at lower gear levels.
    • Blackhand's final phase was the easiest.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Literally every one of WoD's "end bosses" had easier final phases:

• Margok.
    • Archimonde's final phase was way less problematic than P1/2 at lower gear levels.
    • Blackhand's final phase was the easiest.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Sorry that's not what I meant. I know end bosses have had easier last phases in comparison to the other phases what I was saying is that this boss is easier in the last 30 seconds then at any other point in the fight. All of the bosses you mentioned don't have last phases like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Sorry that's not what I meant. I know end bosses have had easier last phases in comparison to the other phases what I was saying is that this boss is easier in the last 30 seconds then at any other point in the fight. All of the bosses you mentioned don't have last phases like that.
    It's a long ass encounter. Considering how much you need to not fuck up just to get to that point, I can forgive an "easier" last 30 seconds.

Here's our kill if anyone's interested in humble small town hard working blue collar americans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper11b View Post
    Who fucking cares when video gets uploaded, after WF it doesn't really matter. People going to get mad fighting over top 5, top 10, top 20 World? Salty nerds.
    You have no idea what you are talking about and it clearly show you have never ever been in that kind if situation when it comes to raiding in WoW.

Big cred to Exorsus for waiting even due to circumstance and the video was more then worth the wait. You made the fight look even more amazing and keep up the good work in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about and it clearly show you have never ever been in that kind if situation when it comes to raiding in WoW.

Big cred to Exorsus for waiting even due to circumstance and the video was more then worth the wait. You made the fight look even more amazing and keep up the good work in the future.
    no hes right. nobody cares