Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Why only DHs and Monks don't get class mount variants ?

Pretty much as the title reads. Every class besides the 2 ended up getting multiple colours , why not these 2? I mean Shamans got the best one to begin with , and then they got 2 more awesome colour options . Meanwhile DHs still have only one , which is overloaded with armor and the colour pattern is horrible. At least the monk tiger is neat. Do you think every class will end getting options or these will stay the outcasts? I know that warrior getting different options really helped it's case imho , the black one actually looks good.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Because it's early PTR stages and half the shit in the patch isn't even on the PTR yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Because it's early PTR stages and half the shit in the patch isn't even on the PTR yet.
    This, ten thousand times this. They literally JUST added the mounts into the PTR some classes can change the color by swapping specs, others can't atm. They were in the mount journal for a while, but they were only just this week finally added. So yeah, they aren't even close to being done. Besides, the DH mount is ugly no matter how you slap the paint on it

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe they are not implemented yet? ever thought of that?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Bigger question!! Why does it matter? I mean it still counts as only one mount, its just a recolor. Heavenforbid you're stuck with the blue pony when you wanted a blue and pink one! My god people complain about every stupid little thing!!

7+ Year Old Account
    same reason warrior doesent have more.... oh wait... they added more in a patch...

no way that could happen for monks and demon hunters, that would be stupid to think, that like the 10 other classes, they would get colour variants
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-17 at 03:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Monks are the ugly, underplayed red-headed stepchild so don't get optimistic

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't need variants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

15+ Year Old Account
    inb4 Monks getting a cloud serpent, a crane, a tiger and an ox as "variants" and then everyone complaining about Monks.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    Pretty much as the title reads. Every class besides the 2 ended up getting multiple colours , why not these 2? I mean Shamans got the best one to begin with , and then they got 2 more awesome colour options . Meanwhile DHs still have only one , which is overloaded with armor and the colour pattern is horrible. At least the monk tiger is neat. Do you think every class will end getting options or these will stay the outcasts? I know that warrior getting different options really helped it's case imho , the black one actually looks good.
    You know Demon Hunters will, they are new. But seeing how screwed Monks have been this expansion in terms of stuff like this, i doubt we will get multiple colors. Especially since a battle pet version of the mount was added, which is just a recolor of Xu-Fu. Pretty much says Monks wont be getting multiple colors.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    same reason warrior doesent have more.... oh wait... they added more in a patch...

no way that could happen for monks and demon hunters, that would be stupid to think, that like the 10 other classes, they would get colour variants
    Omg l, you don't say O.O or you know they can scrap/end up not using half the assets, or they can give every class 10 options , or they can do what ever the fuck they want. Perhaps you noticed the words "do you think" , which normally warrants an expression of an opinion , rather than obliviously stating the obvious nature of PTR

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    1. Read above 2. Whilst what you're saying is true , it's also true that the class mount models have been revealed fuck long ago , with few to no changes being made to them in the substantial amount of time that passed in between. Hence its logical to rule out any drastic alterations.

7+ Year Old Account
    Omg l, you don't say O.O or you know they can scrap/end up not using half the assets, or they can give every class 10 options , or they can do what ever the fuck they want. Perhaps you noticed the words "do you think" , which normally warrants an expression of an opinion , rather than obliviously stating the obvious nature of PTR

- - - Updated - - -

1. Read above 2. Whilst what you're saying is true , it's also true that the class mount models have been revealed fuck long ago , with few to no changes being made to them in the substantial amount of time that passed in between. Hence its logical to rule out any drastic alterations.
    so why discuss, when its odvious

its like making a thread saying
    "how do i breath?"

you say its odvious, but your click bait thread title is making it look like "they aren ever getting skins, and i now it, heres how i confirm it" instead your thread seems to be

"its odvious they are getting their own colours, i just wanna start a clickbait thread and hope people join me in my tin foil hat to yell at blizz cause they wont"

- - - Updated - - -

You're being attacked by the "it's just PTR crowd" who typically don't know what they're talking about. The color variations were datamined a long time ago. If there is one, it would have been there by now.

so why discuss, when its odvious

its like making a thread saying
    "how do i breath?"

you say its odvious, but your click bait thread title is making it look like "they aren ever getting skins, and i now it, heres how i confirm it" instead your thread seems to be

"its odvious they are getting their own colours, i just wanna start a clickbait thread and hope people join me in my tin foil hat to yell at blizz cause they wont"
    Not really though , is it. Whilst the ever changing nature of PTR IS obvious , it's NOT obvious which way they will go. Initially they only wanted to give a few classes diff colours for diff specs. Lately more and more colours have been data mined , except the 2 classes I mentioned. Rogues and pallies got 4 colour options, despite only having 3 specs. Something deffinetly won't make it to live. may be they'll just choose one for rogues , and re-use others later. May be they will give every class , 3 colours options each. This is the point of the discussion , to assess such things using a variety of perspectives from different individuals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really though , is it. Whilst the ever changing nature of PTR IS obvious , it's NOT obvious which way they will go. Initially they only wanted to give a few classes diff colours for diff specs. Lately more and more colours have been data mined , except the 2 classes I mentioned. Rogues and pallies got 4 colour options, despite only having 3 specs. Something deffinetly won't make it to live. may be they'll just choose one for rogues , and re-use others later. May be they will give every class , 3 colours options each. This is the point of the discussion , to assess such things using a variety of perspectives from different individuals.
    yes and then to give 10 of the specs them, its pretty fucking odvious they are not going to just leave out two classes...

you remind me of the ret pallies who thought that the "every spec but ret (and destro locks) gets 10% damage and 25% stam but ONLY ret pallies (and destro locks) only get 10% on one spell"

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    You're being attacked by the "it's just PTR crowd" who typically don't know what they're talking about. The color variations were datamined a long time ago. If there is one, it would have been there by now.
    Thank god , someone with common sense \o/

- - - Updated - - -

yes and then to give 10 of the specs them, its pretty fucking odvious they are not going to just leave out two classes...

you remind me of the ret pallies who thought that the "every spec but ret (and destro locks) gets 10% damage and 25% stam but ONLY ret pallies (and destro locks) only get 10% on one spell"
    God people can be thick .. Which part of "just because colour options have been data mined , doesn't mean you gonna get them " - are you not getting ? It's equally as true as "just because they haven't been data mined yet, doesn't mean they aren't coming " >.<

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    lol yes for sure, because the warrior one was datamined so so long ago

oh wait no it wasent, it was datamined after all the rest

- - - Updated - - -

Thank god , someone with common sense \o/

- - - Updated - - -

God people can be thick .. Which part of "just because colour options have been data mined , doesn't mean you gonna get them " - are you not getting ? It's equally as true as "just because they haven't been data mined yet, doesn't mean they aren't coming " >.<
    because holy fucking shit, you can see them all in the game right now on the PTR, they are all items, ands colours

DHs get a Pepe instead of a mount color variation. Whoever brought this little bird fuck to life should be fired.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. the DH vengence one has allready been datamined
    2. its unlikely DKS get 3 mount colours, and 3 pets, then monks get 1 pet, and 1 mount colour... monk will 100% get 2 more variations soon
    3. the demon hunter pepe thing is a joke...