Having a bad first half. Hopefully can turn it on in the 2nd

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking alot better now in second half. As always...

- - - Updated - - -

And shot/header number 17 in the woodwork so far this season. And i think it was like number 5 or 6 for Pogba alone

rashford you beauty

10+ Year Old Account
    Wth.... If i heard the swedish commentators correctly now, that second goal was Ibras 16:th goal against Saint-Etienne

- - - Updated - - -

Also really nice run from Rashford. Nice to see both him and Martial getting better and better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need this cushion. St Etienne will give us hell in France.

Lamest hat trick ever.

Hopefully United go all the way in the Europa League.

Knacker them out for when we go to Old Trafford.

10+ Year Old Account
    just heard that the game in France is actually played on wednesday in next week. Anyone have any idea why? Dont think i've ever heard of a Europa League game being played on a wednesday. And its even Champions League games on wednesday too. Just seems very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    just heard that the game in France is actually played on wednesday in next week. Anyone have any idea why? Dont think i've ever heard of a Europa League game being played on a wednesday. And its even Champions League games on wednesday too. Just seems very strange.
    http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...l#rd/2000793/2

Correct, 3 games from europa league on wednesday. Dunno as why as well.
    Though they are at the afternoon, while CL games are at night.

Friday fun talk: Wenger has announced he will 100% manage next season, regardless of whether he is at Arsenal. So my question is, assuming an alternate reality where we finally rid ourselves of Wenger, what club can you picture him managing next season?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I think the only thing that could lead to an Arsenal/Wenger break up would be the old man dying, and even then I'm convinced he left a step-by-step will to be carried out by Bould for the next 30 years regarding signings and tactics.

But if we're talking theoretically, MAYBE he would want to finish with a French club, but I believe he was in Monaco (?) before Arsenal and they're doing quite well at the moment so maybe not that. PSG also doing quite well, so who knows? Considering Wenger is a "build something over a long time"-type of manager, it's hard for me to see him go to a club and reach any sort of instant success.

Deleted
    Just saw the Spurs highlights. What a fucking shite team with delusions of grandeur.

Harry Kane is pish. If I was Dele Alli I'd be offski.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Considering Wenger is a "build something over a long time"-type of manager, it's hard for me to see him go to a club and reach any sort of instant success.
    He had instant success at Arsenal
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Emery is winning over his critics so the sword of damocles is gone on that front, for now.

Monaco are going great guns and the French see Wenger as an incompetent arse.

He'll probably swap jobs with Howe or some such shit.

- - - Updated - - -

In before he signs a new Arsenal deal and starts a bloody civil war in North London.

I'd fancy DT and Troopz against Ty and Chris that's for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Friday fun talk: Wenger has announced he will 100% manage next season, regardless of whether he is at Arsenal. So my question is, assuming an alternate reality where we finally rid ourselves of Wenger, what club can you picture him managing next season?
    Somewhere in China for a lot of money. Maybe Italy. I'm not sure he'll have a shortage of options either way, I'm sure plenty of clubs would love to have him.

Either way, I look forward to some Sixthenal jokes for the next few seasons while you jump on the manager merry-go-round looking for a decent replacement. Maybe you could jump straight in for LvG?
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2017-02-17 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    Classic '6 pointer' for us tomorrow.

Beat Falkirk and we'll cement our playoff prospects.

He had instant success at Arsenal
    The Wenger who joined Arsenal 20 years ago is clearly not the same Wenger who is managing Arsenal now though. There's no tactical ideas left, there's no winning mentality left, it's all basically him trying to get his idea right at this point.

Deleted
    He'll end up in the MLS or manage a wee diddy country. (Hopefully not us)

Barca if you believe the mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...a-real-9840801

They even put in real madrid and PSG in the article who are both currently happy with their managers. Papers are so gash. Would pay to see Wenger at barcelona though would be a funny two months

All 3 clubs were gagging for him 10 yrs ago but topkek if any want him now.