Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The arcane ones are nonsense, i will likely stick to off-pieces or just farm mythic t19 instead, invis set bonuses for raiding is dumb. Put that into a leveling set like the order hall set or something.

Deleted
    the fire 2 piece looks like it needs buffing to 20 or maybe 30%.
    the 4 piece looks great since its easy to get a pyro in 8 seconds, having max uptime on this will just get you perma 10% pyro dmge increase.

4 piece makes belt even better.
    2 piece and 4 piece make bracers even more batshit insane (base spellpower % of pyro also got buffs).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chymey View Post
    Using invisibility like this does not feel right. GrInvis sure is class and spec specific, but tying it to dmg rota will make it only that - an enhancer. The normal use for GrInvis is suddenly gone. There is no way I will use it in defence anylonger if it means my next burn will be lesser. I also feel it's no logic lore-wise. Why would using a strong flee-mechanism suddenly turn into an offensive one?
    I hope Blizzard rethinks this.
    if you remember T10 4p bonus was something like +20% damages on use of mirror images for 30 seconds.
    Well. now MI is a talent so it cannot be the same as under WOTLK. But this 2P in 7.2 patch is a new flat buff increasing damages so highly.... it is very powerfull anyway.
    Th 4P gives a short cd duration on it so... totally OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chymey View Post
    Using invisibility like this does not feel right. GrInvis sure is class and spec specific, but tying it to dmg rota will make it only that - an enhancer. The normal use for GrInvis is suddenly gone. There is no way I will use it in defence anylonger if it means my next burn will be lesser. I also feel it's no logic lore-wise. Why would using a strong flee-mechanism suddenly turn into an offensive one?
    I hope Blizzard rethinks this.
    I mean, Gohan in Dragon Ball used to dissapear for split second only to appear and punch someone so there's that.

I feel like they push for more skills in rotation for the sake of making in feel "fresh" and "new" but soon it will be like trying to get 10 hit combo in Mortal Kombat

Arcane tier bonuses are good but I agree it feels awkward as hell. I want to post in official feedback forums about it but what could be a better idea to implement it? The problem is that we don't have any other 2 min CD abilities at all. The other options could be

a) make 2 pc an entirely passive effect. You have a buff counter which goes up by 1 tick every second to a max of 120 ticks, increases by 5 with each AM, and activates a 12 second 20% DMG buff at max stacks. But then you don't have control
    b) do the same as above, but you control it by activating prismatic barrier, but this doesn't solve the issue of a GCD (just a less useful defensive imo)

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    b) do the same as above, but you control it by activating prismatic barrier, but this doesn't solve the issue of a GCD (just a less useful defensive imo)
    There is a talent that removes the cd of prismatic barrier, would that give us a permanent 20% buff? I am all for it. ^^ I just don't think it would happen. Prismatic is even used more often than GI, so I don't think that is good target.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Surprise attack? You sneak into somewhere with invisibility and nuke down your enemies. Makes perfect sense.

I love arcane 2p and hope it'll stay that way.

Well it drop in pve content not pvp so I doubt you will surprise attack the boss ** sneak attack **

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Doubt they will let something like that go live
    Why, the t19 sets are going to be much lower ilvl
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-02-16 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Why, the t19 sets are going to be much lower ilvl
    Except they will be able to titanforge to a higher level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carelesim View Post
    Well it drop in pve content not pvp so I doubt you will surprise attack the boss ** sneak attack **
    Because PvE is raiding only, right?

the only pve worth talking about is raiding.

From what kind of PvE content you're talking about where you need sneak-attack bursts to succeed? Plus the set is dropping in raid environment, it should be obviously mainly help to deal with harder raid environment rather than other kind of content.

I think that was just an example how that could have some flair element to it? You don't have to like it. There was a bluepost stating that they were considering changing it anyway (http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...t20-set-bonus/).
    So the complaining and the critique already had an effect - warranted or not.
    Last edited by Deiae; 2017-02-17 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    the problem comes when you have the DB helm and you cant roll 2pc t19 and 4pc t20 but tbh the db helm is already better than most setbonuses anyway.

Deleted
    Wonder what they'll do with the old tierset than. I'm not looking forward to having even more deadslots. The combination of legendary and 4 tier pieces already puts many slots into a lock. While a bit of this is fine I don't want to increase this further!!!

Quote Originally Posted by faguoren View Post
    if you remember T10 4p bonus was something like +20% damages on use of mirror images for 30 seconds.
    Well. now MI is a talent so it cannot be the same as under WOTLK. But this 2P in 7.2 patch is a new flat buff increasing damages so highly.... it is very powerfull anyway.
    Th 4P gives a short cd duration on it so... totally OP.
    and 2p makes koralon a bit worse indirectly.