Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sindragosa "Suffer, mortals, as your pathetic magic betrays you!"
    Nythendra "No... I still have much to do... RETURN TO ME!"
    Tectus "RISE, MOUNTAINS!"

So amazing. I could listen to those quotes all day.

Runas for sure, Jim cummings does great

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sindragosa "Suffer, mortals, as your pathetic magic betrays you!"
    Nythendra "No... I still have much to do... RETURN TO ME!"
    Tectus "RISE, MOUNTAINS!"

So amazing. I could listen to those quotes all day.
    i actually unironically love nythendra's voice.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything Voiced by Jim Cummings.

The nostalgia it kicks into me as a Disney fan is incredible.

Kil'jaeden. 100%. Not only does the same actor play him in ALL wow games (WC3, TBC, And Now legion), unlike archimonde. But, he's SO badass. He sounds like megatron, he smack talks velen, and he sounds like a deceiver.

Archimonde during WC3 sounded cool. But in WOD, they made him sound like an older version of general nazgrim. It's quite sad...

But, if I were to choose another, then I'd have 4 Options (Some of em were close):

Odyn

Anduin Wrynn

Sargeras

The Lich King....

Gul'dan was SO close...but...decided to not put em there, cause he sounded like he had an orgasm everytime he talked...

7+ Year Old Account
    i love all of the nightborne voice actors.
    thalyssra, elisande, valtrois, runas, oculeth, margaux, etc.

i like sylvanas, yogg, deathwing, gul'dan and malygos.

i absolutely adore fel lord zakuun, khadgar, lorewalker cho, algalon and Xuen.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-02-19 at 01:28 AM.

Formerly known as Arafal

YOGG FUCKING SARON!!!!1

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!!

That has to be the best bad guy laugh in history i mean it says he is evil and he fucking loves it!
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-02-19 at 01:40 AM.

Deleted
    Sindragosa, duh.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Darion Mograine was voiced really well by Taliesin Jaffe
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Valtois .
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Tony Amendola does a pimping Khadgar too.

edit: Fun to look at the ammount of actors they use now.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Voice_actor
    Well knock me down with a feather. Master Bra'tac is also Khadgar. I would never have guessed.

Looking through the rest of the list, I like Dominic Keating, so I do enjoy the lead up to, and the first boss of, VotW as a result. Jim Pirri also plays my favourite boss in the Nighthold, Star Augur Etraeus.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    C'Thun. The actor (who I don't think we actually have a proper credit for, IIRC) really pulled off the ancient evil thing right. Just a few lines, all about destruction and despair, delivered in a cold and logical way, like a machine. Fitting for what Old Gods are, flesh machines designed to convert and control. Shame how Yogg acts, lots of yelling and emotion. There are plenty of mindless hate machines and egomaniac villains out there, few cold deliverers of pure evil. I could easily see C'Thun wiping whole races from existence without batting an eye (lol), but Yogg's voice actor make me think he would do a lot of gloating and taunting about it.

Deleted
    My favorite Warcraft voice acting have to be Gorefiend and the death knights from WC2. Goddamn they sound awesome, really charismatic. I wish there was same level voices in WoW.

Deleted
    Lorewalker Ruolin singing the song of Liu Lang on Wandering Isle

Jim Cummings' characters (you can tell he really has fun with his roles), Lei Shen, Khadgar/Odyn, Vydhar, Sylvanas, Oculeth, Thalyssra, Valtrois (pretty much everyone in Suramar, really), Nathanos/Darkmaster Gandling, Xal'atath dagger waifu, all Old Gods, Farondis, Millificent Manastorm, and Addie (she's absolutely adorable).
    David Lodge (Ularogg, Archimonde, Teron Gorefiend, and others) does a pretty good job with his roles too.

And just for fun:
    The worst are easily Lady Deathwhisper, Sinestra, and Valiona (all three are voiced by the same person, if I'm not mistaken). The voice actors for Hagara and Ultraxion were pretty horrible as well. Sindragosa (even though she was voiced by a pretty decent voice actress) was terrible too.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-02-19 at 11:17 PM.

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Cho and Gall.
    Oh my God those are amazing. I already said Malygos and Kael'thas previously on the topic, but I will add Cho'gall, Gul'dan and the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    And just for fun:
    The worst are easily Lady Deathwhisper, Sinestra, and Valiona (all three are voiced by the same person, if I'm not mistaken).
    I honestly "like" the voice of Lady Deathwhisper & Sindragosa.

Because it fits the character, Sindragosa really sounds like a crazy, tormented Dragon.

Same goes for Lady Deathwhisper, she sounds like some batshit crazy cultist leader, absolutely fitting for the character.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most of the main Nightborne, like Thalyssra and Elisande. Always appreciated Medivh and Illidan, came to like Aluneth. Varian and Jaina as well.

Ra-Den got by far the "best" voice actor imo.