Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Top end raiders already use blade dance / no momentum builds anyway, so seems like a pointless set bonus.

We already hit Chaos Strike/Annihilate too, is the t19 set bonus pointless also?

Quote Originally Posted by Khargillian View Post
    Have they shown examples of this yet?

I'd be incredibly surprised if they let Relics get two of the same trait. Specs like Ret would be absolutely absurd with that.
    When the first set of datamining happened for 7.2 I remember there being some Artifact trait information that suggested they'd go as high as 8 (10 was me counting every relic as having 2 of the same trait) But 8 would account for at least 1 relic having 2 of the same trait, so no idea if it actually is possible or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    My biggest fear is that CoF is nerfed as to not bring last tier trinkets into new tier.
    like BTI being bis for BM hunters, and probably top bang for your ilvl for more spec even in NH?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    When the first set of datamining happened for 7.2 I remember there being some Artifact trait information that suggested they'd go as high as 8 (10 was me counting every relic as having 2 of the same trait) But 8 would account for at least 1 relic having 2 of the same trait, so no idea if it actually is possible or not.
    wasnt it already confirmed we will open new relic slot and will have 4, thus 4 ranks + 1 per relic?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    wasnt it already confirmed we will open new relic slot and will have 4, thus 4 ranks + 1 per relic?
    Interesting. I didn't know about that information, but from what I've seen is there's no mention of a 4th relic slot anywhere in the 7.2 PTR files yet, though that would make sense to have all traits go to 8 possible ranks.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the complaints about it making Blade Dance mandatory.

Set bonuses since Vanilla have made certain abilities more attractive over others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    No, we still will have 3 relic slots, but Relics that go in those slots can have +1 rank to 2 traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I don't get the complaints about it making Blade Dance mandatory.

Set bonuses since Vanilla have made certain abilities more attractive over others.

- - - Updated - - -

No, we still will have 3 relic slots, but Relics that go in those slots can have +1 rank to 2 traits.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...age=9#post-171 ?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    wait what, wouldn't just throwing in a new Relic Slot instantly make Weapons jump like +50 ilvls :/