Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Where do you get both of these numbers from?
    Nostalriusfags' asses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Where do you get both of these numbers from?
    shhhhhhhhh trust him
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Didn't you get the memo? There's like 3 million players on private servers and retail is like 1,5mil-2mil
    xD I wonder if you are trolling or not!

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Nah, what you're talking about is called Blizzlike, only retards call them retail ps
    Both are used. Way back when I played on them way back, retail was normal phrase. Blizzlike was rare.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

15+ Year Old Account
    Less "world server is down".

I can pay to skip most of that world full of content, so I can get right to grinding the same raid over and over!

But seriously, the challenge of the endgame being much more about gameplay than raid logistics, has been a big plus.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Both are used. Way back when I played on them way back, retail was normal phrase. Blizzlike was rare.
    BS

"Blizzlike" has been used since forever, even in 2005 some PS were branding themselves as "Blizzlike", even though neither Ludmilla, nor WoWEmu were even remotely close to being Blizzlike

I bet term "retail PS" is something newfags created, cuz they knew no proper words for things. BTW, same goes for DPS(er) instead of DD.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Didn't you get the memo? There's like 3 million players on private servers and retail is like 1,5mil-2mil
    Why would anyone do that, go to the internet and lie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

BS

"Blizzlike" has been used since forever, even in 2005 some PS were branding themselves as "Blizzlike", even though neither Ludmilla, nor WoWEmu were even remotely close to being Blizzlike

I bet term "retail PS" is something newfags created, cuz they knew no proper words for things. BTW, same goes for DPS(er) instead of DD.
    You're very defensive about this. Maybe in Thailand it isn't a thing, same as in EU we rarely call damage DD. It's virtually always DPS.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

You're very defensive about this. Maybe in Thailand it isn't a thing, same as in EU we rarely call damage DD. It's virtually always DPS.
    Spotted Cata/MoP kid

I'm neither Thai, nor I play on Asian/NA realms, and I'm playing on EU. Till late Cata very few people used term DPS(er), it's always damage dealer, a.k.a DD, however, in late Cata / early MoP DPS(er) became more popular

Spotted Cata/MoP kid

I'm neither Thai, nor I play on Asian/NA realms, and I'm playing on EU. Till late Cata very few people used term DPS(er), it's always damage dealer, a.k.a DD.
    Have I triggered you in some way? I started in Vanilla and have only ever used DPS and has always been used by friends and guild members. DD has only been used by the random oddball in /2 in my experience.
    Last edited by willtron; 2017-02-20 at 04:06 PM.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    People (unless of a certain age) haven't used DD since even TBC. People have been saying DPS for a very long time. I still say both, tbh lol
    Damn, I'm getting old, even on my current realm, Ragnaros EU, you can see DD in chat from time to time.

I'm just calling him out on his BS

Have I triggered you in some way?
    Nope, but when you're lying at least try to make it sound a bit more plausible

Damn, I'm getting old, even on my current realm, Ragnaros EU, you can see DD in chat from time to time.

And what BS is that? My personal experience? That it conflicts with yours and you're too small minded to process the idea that other concepts and experiences exist?
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Nope, but when you're lying at least try to make it sound a bit more plausible
    Our personal experiences not aligning is not the same as lying. You're an idiot.

2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

Spotted Cata/MoP kid

I'm neither Thai, nor I play on Asian/NA realms, and I'm playing on EU. Till late Cata very few people used term DPS(er), it's always damage dealer, a.k.a DD, however, in late Cata / early MoP DPS(er) became more popular
    Although I agree DD was a term, in TBC DPS had already overtaken it as the mainstream designation. I can tell you this with utmost certainty as not only did i play both wow and FFXI at the time where DD stayed as the mainstream, as in my top end guild at the time i had a guild mate in our guild forum using and avatar of the UPS company that had the U switched with a D with the slogan under it, "DPS: we deliver".

Our personal experiences not aligning is not the same as lying. You're an idiot.

Ofc I'm, cuz I'm still playing on retail and not on a glorious retail vanilla PS, kek...
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-02-20 at 04:19 PM.

If you were gonna make a parody thread you could've atleast used the name ''What makes current WoW better than classic?''. Classic WoW is also retail.

And my answer would be about the same as in the other thread: there's no ''better'' version, they are far to different to even compare. Classic is more about the journey to level 60 and current WoW focusses more on the end game..... oh fuck it why do I even bother, people are just continue sticking their fingers in their ears and only hear what they want to hear. To many are so hellbent on which version is better and that only their preference is the real answer. This forum has some serious issues with excepting the fact that other people like different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Morfx View Post
    Although I agree DD was a term, in TBC DPS had already overtaken it as the mainstream designation. I can tell you this with utmost certainty as not only did i play both wow and FFXI at the time where DD stayed as the mainstream, as in my top end guild at the time i had a guild mate in our guild forum using and avatar of the UPS company that had the U switched with a D with the slogan under it, "DPS: we deliver".
    Kek, "DPS: we deliver", nice times, but still... I honestly don't think that DPS was more widespread than DD back in the day, people even tried to correct others at some point, but eventually gave up O_o

I might have failed then, sorry for DPSer vs DD shitposting.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-02-20 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    Everything. Vanilla was a clowfiesta where clickers where able to be carried in the 40man enviroment, now to play even on a top 100 guild the skillcap required and the dedication on your main char is 10x more on these days. On a top 10 level where you have to keep other 4 other char on par like your main no vanilla guild can be able to do that.

Before Legion I would've said 'raiding', but they managed to fuck up even that aspect.