Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Weird how George Takei never got this in the media eh?
    Yeah, if only we treat Milo the same way and interned him and his family, right?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Yeah, if only we treat Milo the same way and interned him and his family, right?
    https://youtu.be/6hDSOyuuSi4?t=124

10+ Year Old Account
    This guys earns a living with being controversial and shouting crap. Him being refused an invitation to speak = more news about him = more controversy around him = more $$$ for him and he knows it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    So you're either not surprised that conservatives defend paedophiles or that paedophiles are all conservatives.
    Hey man, I didn't say it, you did.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

The best part of all this is CPAC canning him just shows that they only invited him because Liberals dislike him, not anything to do with his "free speech".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I believe it did manage to get a woman who was trying to get Nintendo to stop censoring Japanese games fired.

Yay, a real victory for gamers and people opposed to censorship. But she was a feminist and a woman, so fuck her.
    Actually was real life hooker and other deviant activities plus was involved with censoring games however it is easy to be confused when opponents to gamergate are peadophile supporters,shills, bigots and con artists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor milo everyone is out to get him. He went on television and whined like a bitch. What a victim. What do you when your god is dead alt right fucks?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasenotea View Post
    Don't forget the left defence of roman polansky, who actually abused a young girl. The left doesn't care one bit about these issues, they just want to attack the alt right because it represent a real threat to the leftist establishment: http://voxday.blogspot.it/2017/02/op...troy-milo.html
    Oh you poor victims. Why is it these alt right fucktards always have to blame someone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    TBH, I don't think this is censorship.
    It isn't. It's a private event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Poor milo everyone is out to get him. He went on television and whined like a bitch. What a victim. What do you when your god is dead alt right fucks?
    Wipe our dicks to your dirty left cheek after emptying our bladders and balls to your mouth? And yes, I'd love infraction for a chance to say this.

Quote Originally Posted by shitngiggles View Post
    Wipe our dicks to your dirty left cheek after emptying our bladders and balls to your mouth? And yes, I'd love infraction for a chance to say this.
    Feel better? You people still spent the last few years making common cause with a pedophilia advocate.

There is not one neuron's worth of intellectualism in the alt-right, but seriously, someone who actually took the time to make an argument normalizing man-boy relationships? And then you people DEFEND that guy rather than give him the electric chair? That's fucking special.

I'll say it again: the alt-right has zero brains, zero principles and zero standards.

10+ Year Old Account

Im 32 so im not sure youd enjoy it as much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Im 32 so im not sure youd enjoy it as much.
    Depends totally on your skills, mate.

Bah...Milo viciously harasses and doxxes people. Not just famous and vulnerable people like Leslie Jones, but transsexual students at colleges he visits, in front of audiences he tells to bully and harass. Watching part of the empire he built on legitimately hurting and threatening others go crumbling is satisfying. He's a shitty human being in that directed, selfish way that takes pleasure in the suffering of others. The part in his statement where he mentioned that this wasn't how he wanted his parents to find out about his sexual dalliances with their priest at 13 was justice.

Of course now Trump supporters are all over the internet defending pedophilia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now everyone is attacking George Takei for saying almost the exact same thing as Milo on Howard Stern.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nope. Not "censorship", not in any reasonable sense. Just private individuals thinking someone is a reprehensible toad of a person and not granting that toad use of their public platform to spread their garbage.
    Show me on the doll where Milo touched you Endus.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Typical conservatives no platforming milo because they don't believe in free speech.
    He's free to say whatever he wants. And we're all free to never listen to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    Show me on the doll where Milo touched you Endus.
    Well unless Endus is a 13 year old boy Milo probably didn't touch him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends totally on your skills, mate.
    Really? Cause milo was sure in favour of sex with young inexperiened boys...

This thread is a great example of the disconnect in modern political discourse. On one side, you have Milo's fans, those who did the work and watched the unedited footage from the controversial videos (and thus understand that he doesn't support child sex), and on the other side you have his opponents, who simply revel in the controversy and do no research at all because they'd rather just skim headlines, watch edited footage and call it a day (because it isn't in their interest to dig deeper).

This happens on both sides, of course. How many times did Democrats defend Hillary's e-mails and Benghazi while those on the right chased headlines? Sad trend. We're becoming careless.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    This thread is a great example of the disconnect in modern political discourse. On one side, you have Milo's fans, those who did the work and watched the unedited footage from the controversial videos (and thus understand that he doesn't support child sex), and on the other side you have his opponents, who simply revel in the controversy and do no research at all because they'd rather just skim headlines, watch edited footage and call it a day (because it isn't in their interest to dig deeper).

This happens on both sides, of course. How many times did Democrats defend Hillary's e-mails and Benghazi while those on the right chased headlines? Sad trend. We're becoming careless.
    You can watch the entire podcast and morning talk show and that does not change what he said.