Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    ...calling for people to tolerate someone spreading hate speech goes way too far ..
    Why? I tolerate the hate speech from the Black Lives Matter. I tolerate the hate speech from the liberals/progressives that still have their panties in a twist that Trump is the President. I tolerate the "white privilege" hate speech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    problem is your seeing "little fires" that pose no actual risk.
    Idk people like Dylan Roof were a "little fire" that went ignored and we see how that turned out. But it's pretty hard to combat things like that. A lot of the most violent ones don't necessarily broadcast their intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Yea, why would anyone get upset at a person calling for you to be exterminated?
    Get upset all you want, that doesn't mean you need to resort to violence. I think people have called for my demise a thousand times in video games, should I attack all of them?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Indonesia has an intentional homicide rate lower than much of The West.
    So, how are you going to explain this being the case since poverty is the cause of crime?

I find it amusing that you say poverty causes crime then go on to refer to a country with a lot of poverty, having lower rate than western nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    World War 2 was less about what people were saying, and more about what they were doing.
    and you think these people wouldnt do so if they had the power to? you think we should just allow them to spread their poisons? the only reason these people ARENT killing my family right now is SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE WE PUNCHED NAZIS
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Noone has defended the violence, but when you do shit like this, you open the door for it to happen.
    And that doesn't it make it right in the slightest.

Also, there are plenty of people defending the violence, are we reading the same thread? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Get upset all you want, that doesn't mean you need to resort to violence. I think people have called for my demise a thousand times in video games, should I attack all of them?
    Aren't they angry at you for attacking them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    "It's okay to physically assault someone if you don't agree with them!" - Liberals

Seriously, how aren't people on the left standing up to these sort of things? You might not agree with what the person is saying, however you need to defend their right to say it, otherwise if and or when free speech is illegal, what happens when the coin flips, and speaking out against actual issues becomes punishable?
    This isn't a free speech issue. Free speech is protection from the government. When the feds come and start rounding up the neo-nazi's then its a free speech issue. You're not free from the consequences of your speech in public or private property. Yes that includes assault. Assault is an entirely different law.

Quote Originally Posted by Sail into the wind View Post
    People really need to learn to disarm all that tension with their sense humor, not their fists. Neo-nazis don't like cuteness, for one, so here is an arsenal you can use:

How did Hitler tie his shoes? In little nazis.
    Why does Hitler hate golf? Because he always finishes up in the bunker.
    Germany is loosing the war. Hitler and Goring are standing on top of Berlin's tallest radio tower. Hitler says he wants to do something that will cheer up the German people, so Goring says, "why don't you jump?"

At this point the neo-nazi will either cry and leave, or attack you, in which case you can happily punch back. Happy hunting!

Oh and bonus for all you zionist agents out there - When does a Jewish fetus become a human? When it graduates from med school!

I'll see myself out.
    see this is how you deal with a yet to be violent fringe group with no actual power

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Why? I tolerate the hate speech from the Black Lives Matter. I tolerate the hate speech from the liberals/progressives that still have their panties in a twist that Trump is the President. I tolerate the "white privilege" hate speech.
    That's your problem. I won't. There's no reason to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Noone has defended the violence...
    WTF are you even talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And yes, I will condone punching Nazi's in the face. I'm pretty happy to stand by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Something tells me you faux outrage types wouldn't be here complaining if one of those New Black Panther types went around handing out "kill all white people" pamphlets and got decked. You're right it is a two way street and racism is a cancer on society and you can spare me your crocodile tears when one gets laid out.
    Two somethings actually. Bias and projection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    WTF are you even talking about?
    Is he calling for it to be legal?

Edited: Actually this was a misquote, disregard.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2017-02-23 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    "It's okay to physically assault someone if you don't agree with them!" - Liberals

Seriously, how aren't people on the left standing up to these sort of things? You might not agree with what the person is saying, however you need to defend their right to say it, otherwise if and or when free speech is illegal, what happens when the coin flips, and speaking out against actual issues becomes punishable?
    How can I defend their right to free speech if I'm not a legitimate human being?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    This isn't true. Unless there is some kind of new super peaceful friendship Nazi division that I'm unaware of, the purpose of being an outspoken Nazi has always been very clearly very violent. Just because someone is not partaking in a violent action currently at that moment does not absolve violence.

By your rationale, people can talk about murders, rapes, gruesome details, how they're looking forward to abducting children in their sleep, and it's all good in the hood, keep on keeping on, it's not violence until it's carried out into current action!
    Did the person passing out papers show that he was threatening to harm anyone? Was he an imminent threat to anyone in the vicinity? Nope.

People can talk about murder and rape, and it happens all the time. Unless a person has shown he intends to harm others, then anyone choosing to do him harm is the oppressor. Otherwise, we can say that rap lyrics are justification to assault anyone who sings them. Neil Diamond sang about banging teenage girls, go punch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    "to anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."
    You got that backwards...

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Aren't they angry at you for attacking them?
    Except, I never attacked them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    If you are the criminal in a story involving Nazi's you are doing it wrong.
    that is a pretty good summery

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    That's your problem. I won't. There's no reason to.
    If you won't tolerate the mere presence of speech you deem hateful, doesn't that make you intolerant?