Thread: Efi Oladele

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She says it's her first time flying. Maybe the plane crashes and she gets put inside a robot body. She would still be a child, but she wouldn't look like one when you're shooting at her.

If she is a new hero or creates a new hero it'll be released next tuesday because that's how they have been so far. Preview 1 tuesday then next tuesday it's up on the ptr

But we are still in a current ptr build right? I don't think it's a new hero but a lore character introduction.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I bet she can't level a skyscraper.

I wish they'd throw a child in there >.> children are annoying and it'd be fun to legally beat them up :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Current speculation is that actually its a Spider Mech, which she built/controls. Possible image of it between the Doomfist and Omnics on Sombra's web:

Deleted
    Just my $0.02 but if they are trying to pass this as the new hero when we basically already know Doomfist is pretty much coming out soon [maybe not next but soon] that would mean we would have this hero centered around Numbani and then also Doomfist 1-2 hero releases down the line who also has strong Numbani ties which seems to go against their typical pattern of having 1 hero from each country/map. Especially when we still have current maps with no hero ties it seems off to release two heroes heavily linked to the one map.

Quote Originally Posted by Backero View Post
    I think it's the archival article and currntly she's an adult. That would make sense and it's okay to start New Hero's Sneak Peak with its backstory.

And she also may run with her robot-pet.
    if she turns out to be this chick.

then I'm much more on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah, a young minor probably isn't the best idea to have in a war, even if they aren't directly in combat itself. Sets a pretty bad message. I'm going to guess she is just going to lead to the next hero but not be involved in it's combat.
    NEWS FLASH! Computer games are not real!

Personally I like would like to see a female toddler wielding a Mini Gun,
    Special Ability: Temper Tantrum - Baby Jumps up crashes down landing and stunning all enemies in a 40 yard radius for 4 seconds
    Defensive Ability: Puke in Face - Projectile Vomit blinding enemy players and leaving a sick puddle which slows enemy
    Passive: Cry Baby - Randomly bursts in to tears for no reason and shits herself slowing her movement speed for 3 seconds

Now that would be fun

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    if she turns out to be this chick.

then I'm much more on board.
    That's a guy on the pic...

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    and you know this... how?

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah, a young minor probably isn't the best idea to have in a war, even if they aren't directly in combat itself. Sets a pretty bad message. I'm going to guess she is just going to lead to the next hero but not be involved in it's combat.
    What message? Overwatch is a fucking video game god damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    What message? Overwatch is a fucking video game god damn it.
    It's a videogame they want to keep a certain age rating for, so you're not going to be shooting anyone under 18.

Guys shes not the new hero, shes gonna build the new hero. The whole blog post thingy pretty much hints at it.

She gets grant money and wants to develop something to protect everyone

pretty fucking obvious
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    It's a videogame they want to keep a certain age rating for, so you're not going to be shooting anyone under 18.
    TEEN
    Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.

I think Teen rating covers it.

Note how her bio mentions her building robots and AI in a positive light. There's no indication of when this occurs... could this article be from the past, maybe pre-Omnic wars?

It's still possible that she is the next hero in some form, much older or consciousness transferred into an Omnic or something.

Or she's backstory for an Omnic character, as Harold Winston is for Winston.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    Uh, what makes you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    when we basically already know Doomfist is pretty much coming out soon
    I am not aware of a single piece of evidence for this that isn't straight speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    On mobile so no linkies, but there was a leak that pretty much confirmed this. Said something about a quadruped omnic tank and an African.

Also said something about a Mei short, so here's hoping.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Probably gonna be one of her inventions.

10+ Year Old Account
    As fun as Sombra and Ana were, honestly at this point I think Blizzard should just read the room. They need to realise that unless they can completely knock it out of the park any other hero they release is going to get an overwhelming "Oh. It's not Doomfist. Maybe next time..." reaction from the community.

That has the potential to mean some hero that is actually pretty awesome doesn't arrive with the fanfare they might deserve and that would be sad.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    They're legally not allowed to use an underage character, come on. They'd lose the T rating if she was in the battlefield. She's related to the new hero in some way at most. Also not sure why you're quoting Widow firing shots at D.va as if it's somehow relevant to an underaged character. (D.va is 19)
    Yeah I know D.VA's age. Just using a convenient quote for the subject ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Current speculation is that actually its a Spider Mech, which she built/controls. Possible image of it between the Doomfist and Omnics on Sombra's web:
    Not just the spider tank but check out her make up
    http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=2...IKE%20%20QUOTE

Some other interesting info:

https://articles.pvplive.net/article...lay%20mock.png

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/over...ic/20753319839