Aluriel: #8
    Tich: #15
    Augur: #12
    Krosus: #18
    And then
    Botanist: #1
    Elisande: #3
    Gul'dan: #4
    So 5 of 9 bosses, Shadow's sitting in the mid to bottom tier - 6 of 10 if you were to include Skorp - one is mid tier (Aluriel), but gets inflated because of just how hard it fucks up Botanist.
    Meanwhile, Fury Warrior:
    Anomaly: #4
    Trilliax: #5
    Aluriel: #7
    Tich: #14
    Augur: #4
    Krosus: #6
    Botanist: #21
    Elisande: #19
    Gul'dan: #3
    6 of 9 bosses in the top 8 specs, but somehow rated "just barely better" than Shadow, because of how hard Shadow shitcans Botanist compared to the rest of the bosses in question.
    coff... did you saw the part i main a DH?
    it was a joke lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xfredo View Post
    i kinda dislike the guldan trinket right now for fury because it throws off the cooldowns of battlecry but the only thing i dont like about dh is that the artifact is stationary
    Well it's ony 3 seconds could be worst and you have to pray for a 860 trinket to proc sky high to have a bis trinket

10+ Year Old Account
    I play fury Wish i played DH cause i'm not liking HASTE build on fury
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post

Well it's ony 3 seconds could be worst and you have to pray for a 860 trinket to proc sky high to have a bis trinket
    I guess he was talking about CoF which kinda fucks up the fury rotation since it desyncs OF and BC.

I main warrior and have a DH alt on the side, and I feel like you can really play any for the type of content you're tackling. Both will have huge impact on M+ runs, it's really up to what you prefer / what legendaries you have. Maybe play both until you get your first 2 legendaries and see which one you like better, be it because you got some nice legs or you just enjoy the flow of the spec more.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    I guess he was talking about CoF which kinda fucks up the fury rotation since it desyncs OF and BC.

I main warrior and have a DH alt on the side, and I feel like you can really play any for the type of content you're tackling. Both will have huge impact on M+ runs, it's really up to what you prefer / what legendaries you have. Maybe play both until you get your first 2 legendaries and see which one you like better, be it because you got some nice legs or you just enjoy the flow of the spec more.
    AHHHH ok ok my bad, i also have COF and i just not using it right now, missing the leg shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Xfredo View Post
    fury has sustain
    it has mobilty
    it has cc if talented into shockwave
    and it really does have fast gameplay
    By SUSTAIN i mean selfhealing / survivability

dh has :
    2 rush + 1 mini rush + 1 if talented
    1 stun + 1 if talented (
    1 slow that DEAL DAMAGE if talented + 1 if talented
    so many ways to play DH, Fury ? meh

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I main DH and it's just not true, Warrior and DH are very similar dps wise. Warrior have got output and sustain damage due to short dps cds. Dh is great in AOE and ST burst. Dh the only thing i don't like is fury gen being nerfed and dependent on crit if you don't have 880+ at least.
    I'm 896 with 4 tier bonus AotHG ring 40% crit 11% haste 33% mastery and 7% versa and still the huge juke of porcs goes on BL and Meta since you have way more haste and it will go to waste a bit chunk of fury.
    Still i enjoy the class, great mobility. Fun as hell to play. Also love the tank spec. So much fun. That's why i play DH. IT'S SO MUCH FUN!

Realistictly. Although saying the same thing. To each their own playstyle. However. I will say they are both even and both fairly simple but dh is a bit more active but also could be a downfall (flying into mobs. Seen it a few times). Fury has a lower burst window and basically will have at least battle cry up for every trash pack while dh is gated by meta. If you prefer a more stable gameplay. Fury is better. Dh has higher peaks but lower valleys. On an extended fight they tend to stabilize near fury anyways. Only reason you see dh higher on meters than fury on mythic is cause the fights don't last long enough for it to stabilize. If you aren't going to go past mythic 10. Then either spec is viable and won't really matter much on which you go. Though I think dh gets a better rep and gets grouped more. You should take into consideration tanking on the event that you desire to play (If at all) devastator prot has made a spec I could not stand to something I avidly enjoy now.

Tl;Dr. Obviously play what you like playstyle wise. Fury is stable. Dh is less so but higher burst. Both viable for all content. Also if mobility is a concern. Dh is top over all besides possibly druid. Because their glide is an innate boost forward (bogus) plus jumps and dashes.
    Last edited by Dasboro; 2017-02-22 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post

dh has :
    2 rush + 1 mini rush + 1 if talented
    1 stun + 1 if talented (
    1 slow that DEAL DAMAGE if talented + 1 if talented
    so many ways to play DH, Fury ? meh

you dont spec netherwalk unless its for cheesing some one shot.
    fel eruption is a huge dps loss over both other options (no one ever will take it unless you pvp)
    the only slow we got is master of glaive and you spec that for the dps not the slow (hits 3 targets max)

fury got an aoe stun on 20sec cd
    leap and charge
    aoe slow with no cd for 10rage
    aoe fear on 6 targets

and thats stuff you actually take for m+ or raids.

also on the healing department you are right, demonic build is by far the best healing dps you can get in m+, but fury is better in raid setting because CB/felblade go 0 healing.

op i play a DH and fury now, play what you like better and dont listen to anyone, both are awesome for anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say DH, since both are performing equally and both have the playstyle i love, the DH, at least to me, win over the warrior because of the new voice lines, cosmetics, double jump, glide, their battle stance (with the warglaives) and sexy leather.