What's your favorite Mythic + dungeon/ M+ Affix

I really like VotW on Tyrannical. The trash is split between the beginning and end so it feels like a boss rush going from Inquisitor to Ashgolm and Gazer.

I also did a 15 HoV last night which I thought was more fun than it was challenging, volcanic is always a fun mechanic to keep you on your toes and fighting the 4 Valajar Kings is super difficult on fortified, which makes it more like a boss than the bosses are. Despite the long time it took to do I enjoyed it.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any dungeon on volcanic, easiest affix and you can easily spot the bads.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Only did it once but that might be the reason why... BRH on Tyrannical was quite fun. First time I had to actually pay attention to the mechanics of the bosses, so it didn't feel as boring as usual.

As a holy pally I enjoy:

Teeming/necro. Easy to handle, easy to heal, just need the tank to not be an idiot.

Overflowing/anything else aside from bolstering.

Sanguine/volcanic. I'm not a huge fan of volcanic since the visual is annoying to look for and a lot of people just sit in it, but it's not hard at all.

Those are the ones I know off the top of my head that I enjoy doing.

As for my favorite dungeon. Maw and DHT are both fast and fun imo. Arcway is fun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Any dungeon on volcanic, easiest affix and you can easily spot the bads.
    Last week doing Volcanic in EoA was annoying on lady Hatecoil because on the sand platforms the volcanic is near invisible. Aside from that I agree that it's one of the easier ones.

Obviously sanguine/overflowing

Last week was pretty funny with Volcanic, there was always 1 person in the group that took 2-3x the amount of damage from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Raging/necro has been the most enjoyable to tank carries with since it's really satisfying to drop the healer. It gets pretty frustrating on the top end but as a paladin I'm not allowed to complain about it. EoA has always been a favorite since that was the one our main group nailed down when we were doing our 15; had it down to a science. And CoS and Maw are obvious picks for how quick they are to clear.
    My guild also did our 1st 15 in EoA. We did it nearly a month ago on Tyrannical and missed the timer by less than a minute so we spent like 6 hours retrying it to beat the timer but it was slightly beyond our reach dps wise.

Couple weeks later we did a 15 EoA on fortified and we 2 chested it. Felt so good. I run that key every chance I can because now I feel at home there.