Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I don't understand these infractions. People are making correct implications given assumptions. Generalization is useful as a defense mechanism.

Undereducated SJW mods?
    Off Topic is a left wing forum, you gotta play by their rules or just stick to the wow forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this thread: Racist dumbfucks crying for getting infracted.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-23 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    In this thread: Racist dumbfucks crying for getting infracted.
    What race is islam? A white person can be a muslim, a chinese person can be a muslim, any one can be a muslim
    Islam is a religion and an ideology. They're not a race Cuppy. And most muslims that were born and raised in secular countries no one has an issue with. Its the people coming from theocracies that are grown in completely different moral values (jews are evil, gays need to be thrown off buildings, atheists beheaded, kill those who insult islam) is what most people object to. I mean if your nation wants to live by a different code of laws and morals thats fine. But then don't be shocked when people vote for some one who wants to build a wall or vote for some one who wants their nation to regain control of its borders.

The fact that islam and race are being mixed together shows that there is interest in killing any conversation critical to the ideas that clerical fascist countries push for.
    Last edited by veehro; 2017-02-23 at 10:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    What race is islam? A white person can be a muslim, a chinese person can be a muslim, any one can be a muslim
    Islam is a religion and an ideology. They're not a race Cuppy. The fact that islam and race are being mixed together shows that there is interest in killing any conversation critical to the ideas that clerical fascist countries push for.
    I don´t think being anal about the word racist is helping in anyway.

The fact that you think being called a racist not because of what you say but to kill a conversation tells us something about your victim complex.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I don´t think being anal about the word racist is helping in anyway.

The fact that you think being called a racist not because of what you say but to kill a conversation tells us something about your victim complex.
    I don't think you need to pretend we don't live in a society where simply labeling some one a racist wether its true or not can get them fired or deplatformed.

It has nothing to do with being a victim. Its the same like accusing some one of being a witch in Salem and then when the woman points out she isn't one your argument is that she has a victim complex and that proves she is just trying to derail the good people from having a conversation

10+ Year Old Account
    Islam is a religion and an ideology. They're not a race Cuppy. And most muslims that were born and raised in secular countries no one has an issue with. Its the people coming from theocracies that are grown in completely different moral values (jews are evil, gays need to be thrown off buildings, atheists beheaded, kill those who insult islam) is what most people object to. I mean if your nation wants to live by a different code of laws and morals thats fine. But then don't be shocked when people vote for some one who wants to build a wall or vote for some one who wants their nation to regain control of its borders.

The fact that islam and race are being mixed together shows that there is interest in killing any conversation critical to the ideas that clerical fascist countries push for.
    No need to point those things out. I know.

Do you know how many muslims there are who are completely against those horrible things you mentioned?
    Protip: Way more than there are radical counterparts. Way_more.

So you see the big picture now?
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you need to pretend we don't live in a society where simply labeling some one a racist wether its true or not can get them fired or deplatformed.
    I don´t have to pretend anything, we aren´t on a board that gets you infracted because i called you a racist, you have to actually do something yourself to be infracted.

It has nothing to do with being a victim. Its the same like accusing some one of being a witch and then when the witch points out she isn't one your argument is that she has a victim complex.
    No, it´s like accusing someone of being a witch and then the witch (lol) counters with being an enchantress.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    No need to point those things out. I know.

Do you know how many muslims there are who are completely against those horrible things you mentioned?

So you see the big picture now?
    Really? Name me a muslim nation in the middle east besides turkey who doesn't have laws to imprison or kill gay people. Who do not execute people who leave islam or who consider men and women equal in every regard.

The problem people have with islam is not the religion itself or the supernatural elements like djins and whatnot. Or that they worship a different god. Because very few people have problems with Budhists Hindus or orthodox Jews.
    The problem is with the political aspects of islam. That when a nation uses islam as the constitution and becomes a theocracy, people who are not considered islamic are persecuted. And this happens in every middle eastern country. Yes #all. Please show me one, besides turkey, that has over 90% muslim population where human rights are not abused and I promise i will shut up.

And the problem is that politicians want to get imigrants from those countries that are clerical fascist theocracies.

And yes they do the whole nazi salute and everething through out the middle east

http://www.fortressoffaith.org/wp-co...NaziSalute.png
    http://www.fortressoffaith.org/wp-co...aluteAgain.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vwLsQicoXG...n-FreeArmy.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5pE5AUAvOf...mb-550x334.jpg

Because if youd study a bit of histary youd know hitler funded the muslim brotherhood. Then the US did in the cold war and now the muslim brotherhood coined the term islamophobia and sponsored fascist dictatorships through out the middle east.

Its why meinkampf is a best seller there and hollocaust deniars go on national television in the middle east.
    You can even youtube that yourself because im not posting such links here to get infractions.

None of these things are hidden. Everething is written in history books and you can even find on simple google searches. But the question is why doesnt the politicians or the media bring this up?
    Why arent organizations like antifa talking about it?

And btw i am not talking about terrorism and violence here. I am talking about a completely different set of values and standards that are incredibly conservative, and cannot function in a progressive secular western society

- - - Updated - - -

don´t have to pretend anything, we aren´t on a board that gets you infracted because i called you a racist, you have to actually do something yourself to be infracted.
    I did not get infracted

No, it´s like accusing someone of being a witch and then the witch (lol) counters with being an enchantress

Being a race is something you are born in. You can't change it. And it doesn't define how one things. Judging people on race is wrong because its not something some one did.

Ideology is something people do. people choose to take part on an ideology. people can at any point stop taking part of that ideology.

this is why its ok to say people who are ok with saudi arabia beheading atheists are horrible people
    But its not ok to say arabs are horrible people.

because some one can at any point realize that beheading people is wrong, but some one cant stop being an arab. And just because some one is an arab doesnt mean he will think in a certain way or another
    Last edited by veehro; 2017-02-23 at 10:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why don't left-wingers take a hint. When the majority of people get mad at you for what you're saying, when you're getting banned, gagged and thrown out of discussion forums, you're not necessarily a great philosopher getting punished by some left-wing mafia for trying to teach the ignorant masses. Chances are high that you're just a hate-mongering, racist dick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    "Some more migrant news"

No shit. Not long ago a troll-thread like this would have been closed within an hour.
    Now the OP just gets banned and his shitty threads stay open.
    I agree. They even reuse old news that "enraged" them in the past to get the fire burning. So sad - they don't even want any other "news".

And look how they even "hope" for mild verdicts so they can get enraged over that again...

There is zero political identity - it's pure trolling, spreading unrest and shallow emotions.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-02-23 at 10:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Name me a muslim nation in the middle east besides turkey who doesn't have laws to imprison or kill gay people. Who do not execute people who leave islam or who consider men and women equal in every regard.
    Let me quote myself. Maybe you can see the flaw in your logic.
    Can you still see it?

But you are wrong.

Places where you get killed for being an atheist or leaving islam

Afghanistan
    2. Iran
    3. Malaysia
    4. Maldives
    5. Mauritania
    6. Nigeria
    7. Pakistan
    8. Qatar
    9. Saudi Arabia
    10. Somalia
    11. Sudan
    12. United Arab Emirates
    13. Yemen
    14. Isis dominated regions of IRAQ and Syria

Thats the majority of the muslim world. And according to the pew research data (i can bring up the link if you desire)

The overhwhelming majority of people in those nations are in support with the punishment of death for atheists and gays.

So i ask you again. How can you think those people won't have a culture shock if they are brought in a society where being gay is perfectly normal and being an atheist is the norm for the new generation? And that women need to be treated with respect and can choose however they want to dress and whomever they want to date?
    Last edited by veehro; 2017-02-23 at 10:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    But you are wrong.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOx6nfzrxFc

7+ Year Old Account
    You get infracted for quoting the Koran.

But you wont get infracted for saying "fuck off you racist pieces of shit" to a person that says he disagrees with multiculturalism.

Stay tolerant regressive leftists :P

15+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Trollhammer;44702775]That strawman tho..

The infracted comments were

"innocent, they didn't understand consent , so we should be more tolerant
    And

Good old Religion of Peace™ and Gender Equality

Yet comments such as "Racist dumbfucks crying for getting infracted."

Don't get touched.. Intresting that eh?

Quote Originally Posted by AveMaria View Post
    You get infracted for quoting the Koran.

But you wont get infracted for saying "fuck off you racist pieces of shit" to a person that says he disagrees with multiculturalism.

Stay tolerant regressive leftists :P
    [Infracted]
    Last edited by Trollhammer; 2017-02-23 at 11:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    But you are wrong.

3. Malaysia
    Nope, I've lived in malaysia. You can be an atheist and you can leave islam without any penalties, although it's hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought we were talking about muslims, not the laws of islam.. But ok.
    The overhwhelming majority of people in those nations are in support with the punishment of death for atheists and gays.
    Propably as much as the German shared his leaders vision "back in the days".
    There is a term on shit like this, and it's IMO quite legit on shit like this too.
    Same goes for 40 people who take video of a dying man instead of helping. People do what others around you do, because doing the opposite is a massive risk.
    People who take the massive risk are brave, but often dead quite fast.

15+ Year Old Account
    I did not get infracted
    Exactly.

Being a race is something you are born in. You can't change it. And it doesn't define how one things. Judging people on race is wrong because its not something some one did.

Ideology is something people do. people choose to take part on an ideology. people can at any point stop taking part of that ideology.

this is why its ok to say people who are ok with saudi arabia beheading atheists are horrible people
    But its not ok to say arabs are horrible people.

because some one can at any point realize that beheading people is wrong, but some one cant stop being an arab. And just because some one is an arab doesnt mean he will think in a certain way or another
    ... Fun fact, xenophobic is a synonym for racist. Again stop being anal about it. Everyone knows what is meant but everytime it´s used "incorrectly" people come up with the deflection "nuh uh, mulisms aren´t a race!" as if being judgmental about people because they are born into a certain religion and acting as if that makes them agree with everything people that share that religion do, is anything better than racism.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats the majority of the muslim world. And according to the pew research data (i can bring up the link if you desire)
    Please do bring up the link.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    ... Fun fact, xenophobic is a synonym for racist.
    Fun fact, it's not.

as if being judgmental about people because they are born into a certain religion
    Yes yes i can be judgemental. I was born a christian and I am an atheist. If people wouldn't of criticized christianity, gays would still be discriminated, abortions would be 100% illegal, aranged mariages still a thing, atheists would still be persecuted , and non christians including muslims would defenetly not be welcomed in any christian nation.

But its because we criticized our religion that we've made so much progress.

yet for some reason there are people out there who are perfectly fine criticizing a christian for wanting to push creationism in schools, but the moment you criticize muslim groups for wanting sharia law then thats unaceptable?

"xenophobic is a synonym for racist."

Its not. Romanians are xenophobic towards russians due to the comunist ocupation. Both romanians and russians are white. Stop making up definitions.