10 12.99%

4 5.19%

1 1.30%

1 1.30%

2 2.60%

4 5.19%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Urgh, to this day I don't know why N'Zoth granted him the power over Emerald Nightmare. Old Gods and Burning Legion are enemies so it makes no sense to me.
    Also - how many times has Malfurion beat him? I disliked the fact that he was dealth with offscreen (in the book) too but the obsession with pleasing the crybabies and bringing back tons of characters is unhealthy.

Considering it all - 1/10.

I dislike giving low scores and I had to do it twice in a row ;< (If Othmar rejected (un)dead elf and told her "go to hell" just to get killed immediately he would get 3/10 but Blizzard went other route)

Zaela

7/10

He's a good villain, gets kicked around a lot though. But he always manages to leave his tainting presence behind with these satyrs all over northern Kalimdor and the Nightmare's corruption. Its good that we finally got to fight him in Legion, dedicating a whole zone to him (with the exception of the Black Rook quests which is completely unrelated) and have a satisfying conclusion in both the actual zone and raid. The Ysera scene in particular felt really sad and beautiful. Xavius was one of these villains that actually got some shit done, like killing a lot of high rank druids and Ysera herself. We need more villains that can actually win from time to time, so now Xavius actually felt like a real deal. To bad that the Emerald Nightmare raid was only meh in my opinion. His boss fight was pretty cool but the actual raid got to much of the Nightmare stuff everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Urgh, to this day I don't know why N'Zoth granted him the power over Emerald Nightmare. Old Gods and Burning Legion are enemies so it makes no sense to me.
    Also - how many times has Malfurion beat him? I disliked the fact that he was dealth with offscreen (in the book) too but the obsession with pleasing the crybabies and bringing back tons of characters is unhealthy.

I dislike giving low scores and I had to do it twice in a row ;< (If Othmar rejected (un)dead elf and told her "go to hell" just to get killed immediately he would get 3/10 but Blizzard went other route)

Zaela
    You really need to chill down a bit. Calling others crybabies, while whining in a post, no less? That's precious.
    Last edited by Starshade; 2017-02-23 at 05:00 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    it makes perfect sense.
    having someone as enemy doesnt mean you cant use a certain thing of it/her/him as advantage.

we hate and fight the burning legion, yet we still team up/enslave demons and use damn lots of fel magic.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account

Zaela
    Whoa. Check this edgelord out.

It's ok, Roudene. Rarely anything you post makes sense to me as well, so I will take the "nonsensical" story line that I enjoyed at least, thanks.
    Last edited by Superman Z; 2017-02-23 at 05:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    What I think about Naisha:

"No matter how much the elite neckbeard corps wet dream about it and wants to believe it to be real, Maiev and Naisha were not and will never be a couple of lesbian night elf lovers."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

Zaela
    The Old Gods play the Game well - take a powerful ally of an opposing force from them and make them your own so you win twice. Every demon that the forces of the Void suborn is a loss for their primary antagonist: Sargeras and his Legion. It's in N'Zoth's best interests to take away Sargeras' followers.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Ok im gonna be honest, i haven't read the books so im gonna rate only his legion apperance.

He is just stupid cunt. As bad as warcraft villains are they at least pretend to have so goal or reason. Xavius is just content being pain in the ass. I mean what the hell did he tried to achieve other than being obnoxious ?
    Then he does this circus with tyrande and malfurion. And that was shitposting IRL (from his perspective). I mean what the hell was with those malfurion calls for help ? Was xavius so fucking petty and dumb he actually considered it amusing ? Not to mention not being able to intimidate malfy even when he had him captured.

Then he goes down like a bitchboy he is and nobody really cares. That's solid 2+/10.

He has a nice evil laugh. Although I expected more from him in Val'sharah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7/10 for being one of the more intimidating villains in the series. He would be a 9, but he loses 1 point for a really underwhelming boss battle and another for being some steroid-ridden brute in Legion.

Deleted
    Bump to the masses!

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Evil, and badass. I like him overall, so I'll give him an 7.5/10. Also, nice artwork. Very pretty and scary.

7/10, for surviving countless times, looking pretty scary and actually archieving something
    I'll give Al'Akir the last nomination he needs^^

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10 could have had maybe one less ''death'' and his fight was eh at best, but overall I like him. And his VO/laugh is great.

Deleted
    Paging Dr. @Aucald !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Old Gods play the Game well - take a powerful ally of an opposing force from them and make them your own so you win twice. Every demon that the forces of the Void suborn is a loss for their primary antagonist: Sargeras and his Legion. It's in N'Zoth's best interests to take away Sargeras' followers.
    But Xavius still worked for Burning Legion in Val'Sharah. That's what wowpedia states:

He makes his first appearance in World of Warcraft as an antagonist in World of Warcraft: Legion, where he once again helps the Burning Legion—while remaining first and foremost a loyal servant of the Old Gods.

So he works for both N'Zoth and Sargeras? I mean, if he didn't work for BL, Archimonde wouldn't get a fragment of power from Rift of Aln, right? I know that they're considering to make it non-canon but as for now we have no clear answer if Xavius tricked N'Zoth (that would make me give him way higher score) or what. We only know that at some point he got the power over Emerald Nightmare from N'Zoth.

@Superman Z I rarely use that kind of terms so I checked the urban dictionary and nope, it's not me. Thanks for making me check it out finally tho. You can keep replying to me if you care about my nonsensical posts so much.

@Starshade My post wasn't whiny. I always try to give at least a brief reasoning for my vote. If I find some characters meh written, it's obvious that I won't post glorious words about them. By crybabies I meant those who spam forums with "We want Emerald Dream. We want Illidan back. We want Nazgrim redeemed" and other similar things.

Deleted
    We want Nazgrim redeemed"
    I never saw this getting asked for on the account that Nazgrim needed no redemption; in fact people are quite pissed at his resurrection.

My post wasn't whiny.
    I will accept that you weren't whining on the account of you saying that you weren't whining, but in my personal opinion you do sound whiny more often than not. Maybe you want to work out your tone a bit, if other people are picking the same complaints up. Just because I don't comment doesn't mean I don't think personally that sometimes it's really true, or at least sounds like it.

I always try to give at least a brief reasoning for my vote. If I find some characters meh written, it's obvious that I won't post glorious words about them.
    This part makes no sense whatsoever... what does this even mean? No one expects you to do that... I mean, I had to go through the topic again to see why this is a thing you felt like you had to say, and literally nobody told you that you should change your mind or ... agree with them or ... I don't know what you thought when you had to put this explanation up, to be honest.

I mean doesn't it go without saying that if you don't like something you won't say good things about it? Humans 101?
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-02-24 at 03:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Superman Z I rarely use that kind of terms so I checked the urban dictionary and nope, it's not me. Thanks for making me check it out finally tho. You can keep replying to me if you care about my nonsensical posts so much.
    For someone who's denying it, you're certainly acting like one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    What I think about Naisha:

"No matter how much the elite neckbeard corps wet dream about it and wants to believe it to be real, Maiev and Naisha were not and will never be a couple of lesbian night elf lovers."

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Poll closed; thread closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead