lol i think YOU GUYS didnt watch the video. he said they were SLIGHTLY bigger than average aka, not fucking skinny jeans.

do you guys own clothes? those pockets arent some huge pockets, theyre slightly bigger than jeans with shitty pockets.

does your phone get all scratched in your pocket? no? then neither will the switch unless you put keys and shit in your pocket, and if you have smaller pockets, take the joy cons off
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I was being a bit sarcastic, I know they didn't

Hence why I'm a bit taken back that neither of them realized that's what I was talking about. Mod Support+All DLC is pretty much what I'm expecting, hence my "everything but the updated visuals".
    Oh myfault then.

- - - Updated - - -

Also....fucken LOL

Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-23 at 08:03 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so very confused by that series of tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I am so very confused by that series of tweet.
    From what I gather Nintendo is hosting a event in the desert, Where you can play The Switch with John Cena.....

Now I'm not 100% sure if that's a joke or not.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    From what I gather Nintendo is hosting a event in the desert, Where you can play The Switch with John Cena.....

https://www.destructoid.com/john-cen...s-419997.phtml

I didn't bother to click on it before when I saw it, but lol it's not apparently.

This is the cherry on the wat cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guess would be it includes almost everything but the updated visuals honestly.
    I'd say they probably have partly updated visuals. Perhaps the updated textures, but not the new lighting effects for instance.

I didn't bother to click on it before when I saw it, but lol it's not apparently.

Ya I'm kinda speechless at this point....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    lol i think YOU GUYS didnt watch the video. he said they were SLIGHTLY bigger than average aka, not fucking skinny jeans.

do you guys own clothes? those pockets arent some huge pockets, theyre slightly bigger than jeans with shitty pockets.

does your phone get all scratched in your pocket? no? then neither will the switch unless you put keys and shit in your pocket, and if you have smaller pockets, take the joy cons off
    They are bigger than the average, that's what they said. Nice try though.

nintendo has been trying to compete with sega with memes lately
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

A nice secluded area away from civilisation, with only one person present guaranteed to know how to fight and a bunch of people who've turned overreacting to minor life events into a job.

It's a perfect storm.
    Someone ought to raid them to steal the hardware.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    nintendo has been trying to compete with sega with memes lately
    Thats a losing battle, sanics memesearch and development is approaching DUWANG tier irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

How could you tell, you wont be able to see shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    The whole can't say thing is ridiculous.
    If a dev wont answer a question there is two reasons: agreements holding them back or something anti consumer they dont want you to know till they have your money.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    If a dev wont answer a question there is two reasons: agreements holding them back or something anti consumer they dont want you to know till they have your money.
    And sadly its normally number 2.

How could you tell, you wont be able to see shit.
    OMG that took me a min, Fucken LOL thx.

2 hour 30 min battery life on Zelda LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    And that's in the first few uses, we all know how quickly batteries lose their ability to keep a charge long term.

Hopefully their hardware refreshes will come with improved batteries down the road, because I'd like to pick one up but fuck that noise if I only have 3ish hours of gameplay for a 2ish hour full charge.

The two and half hour battery with BotW was with WiFi on and max brightness. Battery will be better with less.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    The two and half hour battery with BotW was with WiFi on and max brightness. Battery will be better with less.
    Not in the DF video it wasn't.

They had it set to medium and air plane mode was on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Max brightness is what you play it on when you're out and about.

So, it looks like the desyncing JoyCons is because of obstructions.

Gamespot tested it on default brightness and sound with wifi off and it still was only 2 hour 50 mins.

John might be trying to spin that it was maxed out usage, but it didn't make much of a difference at all.

Let alone if we start talking about a game that will really use that wifi like MK8 or Splatoon. It's going to be 2 hours really quick in a constant online setting.