Page 1 of 81
... LastLast

Ion: It's the Myhic guild leaders fault for burnout

https://clips.twitch.tv/warcraft/OpenDugongYouWHY

What a fucking ass. Seriously.

Fire this guy ASAP.

Except it's true. It's their own choice to have 5 alts and do split raids.

"We shouldn't design our game around people playing it 80 hours a week."

>Releases content tuned for people with 54 Artifact traits

Fuck off, Blizzard.

This is so stupid it's unreal. You'd have to blame GL going all the way back to MC then which is a complete fucking joke. They made Legion like this, and it's the GL fault?

I'd say more but fuck it, that's honestly enough.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

He's not wrong though? he's just brutally honest and people don't want to admit it's their own damn fault for burning out so quickly.

Who cares he's a faggot selling a product to as many retards as possible.

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2017-02-24 at 01:29 PM.

Deleted
    Where is he wrong?

He's right though. It's not his job to protect players from themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post

Fuck off, Blizzard.
    Because you obvioulsy have to play 80h/week to have 54 artifact traits.
    Content is supposed to last til 7.2 and beyond.
    No reason to clear it in the first week.

Classic blizzard right there, blaming the players and not themselves. Nighthold mythic beyond the 3rd boss is tuned for 54 artifact traits, so im guessing that's the player's fault...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Who cares he's a faggot selling a product to as many retards as possible.
    ^This 100%.

If I'm not totally mistaken, there was a rent post by Ion about TBC WoW where he cried during his time as GL of ElitistJerks. I'll look it up tomorrow.

Ofcourse Blizzard won't be admitting their own faults. Its easier to just point at others.

Fuck off, Blizzard.
    Got people playing 8~ hours a week, most of that in raids, who are in the high 40's and will be 54 before we get to the last 3 bosses in mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Because you obvioulsy have to play 80h/week to have 54 artifact traits.
    Content is supposed to last til 7.2 and beyond.
    No reason to clear it in the first week.
    1. no one cleared it in the first week
    2. these guys are the best players in the world
    3. it's a competive race not only exclusive for world first, they break down to even server firsts

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I mean, it's true though. I used to raid from 5 PM until 2 AM three days a week back in Wrath and that shit burned me out really hard. Having insane raiding schedules burns people out. And it's the top guild leaders that are the advocates of these schedules and insane lifestyles.

Sure, Blizzard could find a way to shut down that insane lifestyle by perhaps gating Mythic bosses on a schedule, but that would probably backfire on them for some reason.

Don't hate the game, hate the player.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2017-02-23 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Got people playing 8~ hours a week, most of that in raids, who are in the high 40's and will be 54 before we get to the last 3 bosses in mythic.
    Cool. I'm glad the enormous sample size of "your guild," is effectively applicable to every Mythic raiding situation in the universe.

Of course they'll be 54 by the time you get there -- where as if they no lifed it to 54 you'd already be there. That's the problem.

Cool. I'm glad the enormous sample size of "your guild," is effectively applicable to every Mythic raiding situation in the universe.
    It's actually applicable to any guild who isn't 8/10 M really - which if you're not raiding double digit numbers (or close to) you're unlikely to be. Sure there are a handful of 2 night / week guilds already there but UNSURPRISINGLY you don't have to be clearing that fast to clear mythic in a decent time.
    @Greylan that isn't a problem. Different guilds raid at different paces. If you want to compete with the top while playing 6 hours a week go launch a fucking wod private server, because the vast majority of players do not want absolutely 0 content outside of raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Why is it Blizzard's responsibility to baby-sit their users?

If someone is raiding on 5 alts every week, and they get burnout, its their fault. They are choosing to play this way. No one is forcing them to, and if their guild IS forcing them to then again its their fault for being in such a cruddy guild.

Quit trying to abdicate responsibility for your actions and trying to blame Blizzard for your failings. That shit is so fucking old. Grow the fuck up already.

I can almost guarantee you this is not the case. Lets take a look at these players, show us their wowprogress, so we can see they've really only ran 50 mythic dungeons since launch.