Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Does anyone know any good memes?

Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    you are just an addict who is being played.
    There's a sweet irony to this, considering your indignation and the dramatic ductus of your initial post.

I'm really starting to like this Ion guy, it is with a charming verve how he understands to bring out the most hilarious in some people!
    Last edited by Pull My Finger; 2017-02-24 at 03:00 AM.

Deleted
    "We are not nerfing arcanocrystal because it would be unfair to those who already have it"

"Oh lets nerf the good legendaries because fuck people who have it"

Ion logic 101.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Ahahahhaha. Oh lord.

The absolute incessant whinging and pathetic tantrums you guys throw over a Videogame is hilarious.

STOP PLAYING IF YOU ARE SO BUTTHURT ABOUT FUCKING PIXELS.
    Makes me wonder what they are putting in the water, because the amount of whinging seems to be at plague proportions.. Maybe we are in the middle of a whingepocolypse..

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have never put in Legendaries, who knew that the teenagers who play WoW would whine so much about a minor thing.

you get your first legendary in a week, your second in like a month now.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

If the car does not work by design there is no one else to blame but the designer.
    Exactly - and WoW is working just fine.

Seems resolved.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is representative of why the way of thinking of some of the community is sad, seems to think that only what matters is the gameplay, think the game is a service, etc. No, that's not what a video game is. A game is more than just its gameplay, it's a place where we feel good.
    And the game is your choice to play or not, there's dozens of other games that could pretend to the title of best game of all times.

I don't know why I'm still trying to explain that, I think there's some stages that people have to go through and only time can make people understand things such as what matters and what doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Define "success".
    I'd say an MMORPG that's been going strong for 12+ years as successful.

But in Blizzard's case - designing a system which appeals the majority of players.

In that case - WoW is still a success.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    And it looks like the opposite happened to Blizzard so that's fine.
    Thats not quite true for World of Warcraft though.

While profits might be steady/up, the customer number is down. So that says two things.

Blizzard is becoming better as a company to streamline and better use its resources (even though WoW is still a fucking money pit) however, the customers are not happy with the product.

People can continue to suck at the nipple of Blizzard and put their head in the sands to the flaws. Thats fine. Just realise, that its your failure to accept that something NEEDS to change that will kill this game.

Deleted
    Guys GUYS GUYS!
    I think it's time to relax now.
    There is an issue with legendarys and i believe they are fixing it in 7.2.
    We can actually target specific legendarys, yes it will be another grind, the worse of them all maybe, BUT you know what you are grinding for, and this is the worst problem atm.
    Why didn't ion talk about this in the q&a i don't know, maybe they are not sure about implementing this solution SO, if this solution fits you, i believe you should start saying so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    If I only spend 12-15h a week I will fall behind quickly and no longer be competitive, at which point I might as well not waste my time.
    That's the whole reason why they're redoing it, are you even paying attention?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Love the ION pic btw <3

Have to agree that car designers know how to develop a better product over the scrubknight bad drivers/etc out there - but you have to understand: If you build a bad car, you're going to be tanking a whole company as well with people no longer buying your products
    also no person builds a car on their own
    its not "ion alone made these changes" its many many people, and its not tanking the company
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Blizzard can't please everyone.
    Any time aimed at one group will mean that not aimed at another.
    The problem is when that group left out demand that they are entitled to it, and others are not.

Much of what happens in wow is a long-term trend.
    You are scammed as much as you let yourself be.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the car does not work by design there is no one else to blame but the designer.
    If the driver drives said car for 100000km without changing the Oil and the Car crashes and burns. It isn't the designers fault.

Words like "broken" get tossed around this game like it means something. I've had no problems with this game. I can log in just fine and do things.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Thats not quite true for World of Warcraft though.

While profits might be steady/up, the customer number is down. So that says two things.

Blizzard is becoming better as a company to streamline and better use its resources (even though WoW is still a fucking money pit) however, the customers are not happy with the product.
    Or the product is 12 years old and people have moved on in their lives and the genre as a whole is dying off.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    If the driver drives said car for 100000km without changing the Oil and the Car crashes and burns. It isn't the designers fault.
    Also - if the driver doesn't like the colour of the trim, or the brand of radio in the car - that's also not the designer's fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting a whine thread to tell everyone how they're scammed into playing and are just "addicts" is hardly useful or constructive.