Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Donald Trump is in TROUBLE!!!! Double, double, Donald's in trouble: Witches includin

Double, double, Donald's in trouble: Witches including Lana Del Rey will gather at midnight to cast a spell on President Trump AND his supporters in hopes of banishing him from office

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ald-Trump.html

Double, double, Donald's in trouble: Witches including Lana Del Rey will gather at midnight to cast a spell on President Trump AND his supporters in hopes of banishing him from office

Witches will protest President Donald Trump on Friday at midnight by casting a spell under the crescent moon
    The purpose of the binding spell is to stop President Trump from doing harm and banish him from office
    Among the objects required to complete this spell are an unflattering photo of Trump, a tiny orange candle, a Tower tarot card and bowls of water and salt
    After lighting the small candle that has President Trump's name carved onto it, participants must begin the new chant that was written just for this spell
    'I call upon you / To bind / Donald J. Trump / So that he may fail utterly / That he may do no harm/To any human soul,' says the chant
    The lyrics also take aim at President Trump's supporters, with the lines: 'Bind them in chains / Bind their tongues / Bind their works / Bind their wickedness'

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Witches will be out protesting President Donald Trump on Friday night the best way they know how - magic!

Men and women from around the world are planning to gather and cast a spell at midnight that will stop President Trump from doing harm while also possibly banishing him from office.

Mass rituals have also been planned in multiple covens, during which men and women will perform a spell to bind President Trump and all those who abet him by delivering a chant and holding a brief ceremony.

This is not an exclusive witches-only event wither, with Wiccans, shamans, Heremeticists, cunning folk, sorcerers and sorceresses, hoodooists, occultists, magicians, Ceremonialists and Ritualists also invited and urged to take part.

The mass binding could not be easier either, with only a handful of household objects needed for the ceremony and the newly composed chant available online for all to see.

President Trump, who has long been a strong and vocal proponent of 'witch hunts,' has yet to comment on the planned ritual.

Scroll down for video
    Young and beautiful and Wiccan: Witches will protest President Donald Trump on Friday at midnight by casting a spell under the crescent moon (Lana Del Rey promoting the event on Twitter above)

Young and beautiful and Wiccan: Witches will protest President Donald Trump on Friday at midnight by casting a spell under the crescent moon (Lana Del Rey promoting the event on Twitter above)
    Get the details: Del Rey shared a link to where the instructions for the spell could be found on her Twitter account (above)

Get the details: Del Rey shared a link to where the instructions for the spell could be found on her Twitter account (above)
    At the altar: The purpose of the binding spell is to stop President Trump from doing harm and banish him from office (One person's set-up for Friday night above)

At the altar: The purpose of the binding spell is to stop President Trump from doing harm and banish him from office (One person's set-up for Friday night above)

Among the objects required to complete this spell are an unflattering photo of Trump, a tiny orange candle, a Tower tarot card and bowls of water and salt.

There must also be a pin, which is used to carve Trump's name on the candle.

Once that first step is complete, the aforementioned items should be arranged around the individual in a pleasing position along with a feather, a white candle and an ashtray or dish filled with sand.

Then it is time to launch into the chant, which was allegedly created by a member of a private magical order.

In one refrain, the witches must chant: 'I call upon you / To bind / Donald J. Trump / So that he may fail utterly / That he may do no harm/To any human soul.'

The second verse tackles a different issues, with the lines: 'Bind him so that he shall not break our polity / Usurp our liberty / Or fill our minds with hate, confusion, fear, or despair.'

President Trump's supporters are also wrapped into the chant.
    Be-witching: The evnt will take plave once a month until President Trump leavers offiuce

Be-witching: The evnt will take plave once a month until President Trump leavers offiuce

'Bind them in chains / Bind their tongues / Bind their works / Bind their wickedness,' sing the women and men, who at this point are told to take the orange candle and light President Trump's photo on fire.

To close things out the phrase 'So mote it be!' is repeated three times and the candle blown out.

It is important that while blowing out the person is 'visualizing Trump blowing apart into dust or ash.'

Witches are then ordered to ground themselves after the ritual before disposing of the candle.

This will be just the first of the monthly rituals too, with one scheduled to take place every Friday of the crescent moon until President Trump is out of office.

And while the Witches' March may not have the A-list starpower of the Women's March last month, there is one big name who will be joining in on the magic - Lana del Ray.

The ethereal chanteuse posted a photo on her Twitter account listing the planned dates for the mass binding spell along with where the find the details to participate in the fun from the comfort of your own altar at home.
    Gathering he goods: Among the objects required to complete this spell are an unflattering photo of Trump, a tiny orange candle (artwork on flyer post on the official page of the event)

Gathering he goods: Among the objects required to complete this spell are an unflattering photo of Trump, a tiny orange candle (artwork on flyer post on the official page of the event)
    Altar-ation: Another individual's altar (above) was set up much differently depite the similar instructions

Altar-ation: Another individual's altar (above) was set up much differently depite the similar instructions
    Different look: 'I call upon you / To bind / Donald J. Trump / So that he may fail utterly / That he may do no harm/To any human soul,' says the chant (one woman's vision board for her altar above)

Different look: 'I call upon you / To bind / Donald J. Trump / So that he may fail utterly / That he may do no harm/To any human soul,' says the chant (one woman's vision board for her altar above)

Some witches are growing concerned however as the event draws near, and taking issue with whether or not the binding spell is appropriate because they do not believe it comes from a place of love.
    WITCHES' CHANT TO BIND TRUMP

Hear me, oh spirits / Of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air / Heavenly hosts / Demons of the infernal realms / And spirits of the ancestors

I call upon youTo bind / Donald J. Trump / So that he may fail utterly / That he may do no harm / To any human soul / Nor any tree / Animal / Rock / Stream / or Sea

Bind him so that he shall not break our polity / Usurp our liberty / Or fill our minds with hate, confusion, fear, or despair / And bind, too, / All those who enable his wickedness / And those whose mouths speak his poisonous lies

I beseech thee, spirits, bind all of them / As with chains of iron / Bind their malicious tongues / Strike down their towers of vanity

(Invert Tower tarot card)

I beseech thee in my name(Say your full name) / In the name of all who walk / Crawl, swim, or fly / Of all the trees, the forests, / Streams, deserts, / Rivers and seas / In the name of Justice / And Liberty / And Love / And Equality / And Peace

Bind them in chains / Bind their tongues / Bind their works / Bind their wickedness

So mote it be!

So mote it be!

So mote it be!

One woman wrote on the Mass Spell to Bind Facebook page that 'the spell can, and should rebound on everyone participating. '

That woman went on to say that she had been practicing the religion for 45 years before telling her fellow witches they were 'wrong' to be contemplating the spell and should focus on love.

The person managing the site quickly responded and attempted to reassure the woman, saying: 'It's a binding spell against harm. This protection extends even to Trump and his administration.'

That person then added: 'Of course there is the threefold law, and three times non-harm seems mighty fine. Intentions remain positive thus any rebound energy will reflect the same.'

This response was not enough to convince one witch, who wrote: 'The spell is asking for the President of the United States to fail at all he does. It is attempting to cause harm in him and therefore our entire country. The spell will backfire on all who participate. Can't wait to hear what happens to you all.'

And another woman called out the individual managing the site for her comments about the 'three fold law.'

That woman wrote: 'Also the three fold law is a Wiccan ideology and not every witch is Wiccan. I am a non-Wiccan witch and I don't believe in the threefold law.'

The Facebook page also showed that there were a number of witches who were concerned about the number of fairweather members of the faith they had seen showing their support for the ritual.

In a post on Medium, self-described occult enthusiast Casey Evans also pointed out that there was more fun to be had after the ritual, noting: 'And immediately following the binding, it will be, in any time zone, an Hour of Mars. At 12:04 AM, cusping from the Hour of Saturn just before, both are great for curses, and calling forth the elements and spirits of the Underworld.'

President Trump has yet to comment on the mass binding spell.
    First, angry birds, now angry witches.

I play a Warlock..does that mean I cannot participate ?

10+ Year Old Account
    As I was alt-tabbing to this thread
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

so if/when their spells dont work, will they realize theres no such thing?

or will they just claim that he has incredibly powerful protective magic that all of these witches around the world cant break through?
    Last edited by Sevarin; 2017-02-25 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder if this will count for the forum's ban on religion bashing?
    No, magic and witches are not real, like god, Jesus etc

hindus already performed rituals to make him win

and they succeeded!

And people call the retarded right wing websites fake news.

When keeping it real goes wrong: LARP edition

anyway, while they're at it, could they try and conjure a cure for breast cancer? Would be just lovely.

Deleted
    Seems like the left is out of ideas

I believe that is not how you used mage spell.
    If anything, salt is really effecting against them.

It's really not going to help with so many of trump's followers being rabid christians.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ald-Trump.html

First, angry birds, now angry witches.
    This story doesn't seem credible. Are you going to tell me with a straight face that there are crazy people who are not Trump supporters? Come on man....

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    And if anyone said the same about someone's prayers not working, it would be religion bashing
    ah, but prayers are often meant to go unanswered, arent they? dont people generally ASK for help in a prayer? that doesnt mean youre going to get it.

when you cast a spell to do something, is it not supposed to actually do something?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Seems like the left is out of ideas

They're just following the example of the right. http://www.snopes.com/david-perdue-d...r-controversy/

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Remember when Melisandre put a curse on Robb Stark, Joffrey Baratheon and Balon Greyjoy?

RIP Trump.
    Hmm...we had Melisandre behind a powerful leader in Westeros and now we have Melania behind the president. Coincidence? i don't think so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    And people call the retarded right wing websites fake news.
    Pretty sure the Daily Mail classes as right wing gutter press.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Trump is doing an incredible job at uniting the country and world.

it is ashame that people claiming to be democrats are doing everything they can to prevent that from happening and shows the huge need for someone like Trump to take all that unwarranted abuse and still push forward with bringing the world together.

What did I just read?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    When your goose is getting cooked but the spirits aren't ready yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Trump is doing an incredible job at uniting the country and world.

it is ashame that people claiming to be democrats are doing everything they can to prevent that from happening and shows the huge need for someone like Trump to take all that unwarranted abuse and still push forward with bringing the world together.
    Most truthful statement on this website.