Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    What is it about the tax returns that gives so much ammunition against Trump? A paper trail? Fraud?

Forgive me.
    It'll prove what we already know. Trump is a rich douchebag.

Welcome to the Birther equivalent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    They do? I thought the mexicans stole them all.
    I was about to say. Wasn't the lynchpin of Trump's whole candidacy promising to get rid of all dem imigrants what took yer jerbs? (misspellings intentional) Or is this one of those Schrodinger's things where the immigrant both took their jobs but are also too lazy to get jobs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think Bernie and the Wendys girl must be besties.

I want him and Betty White to hook up.
    Both of those scenarios would result in an unstoppable juggernaut of roasting stupid people and dishonest politicians. I approve wholeheartedly.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Trump supporters have jobs.
    No they don't, they replaced them with legitimate issues

I'm surprised he was able to type all that before someone else came and yanked the phone\keyboard away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    IDK if Bernie is actually in charge of his twitter, but he's been on fire lately.
    There are two that are confirmed to be "his". Other than that its highly doubtful he is doing the tweeting at all. Most politicians have ppl they pay to keep them revelant on social media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I love how people are so bad at maths that they think saving the country $1 trillion a year by doing health care properly would bankrupt it.

Saving money is how you AVOID bankruptcy.
    Here are some relevant facts about debt and defecit in the US.

The country has been in debt every single year of its existence save for one when andrew jackson paid it out and an enormous depression soon followed.

The country has run a surplus 7 times and a either a recession or depression has followed.

The US can never involunatrily default on its debt. The US is the monopoly issuer of the USD and that currency is not tied to a peg and is free floating on the exchange market.

Deleted
    That is pretty darn funny

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how people are so bad at maths that they think saving the country $1 trillion a year by doing health care properly would bankrupt it.

Saving money is how you AVOID bankruptcy.
    That's just bad business, Trumps wisdom tells us we need to bankrupt often to cut costs like not having to pay smaller companies that can't afford to go to court for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Here are some relevant facts about debt and defecit in the US.

Fun fact on top of that - your entire premise relies on the US debt remains in USD, which with Trump's incoming policies is almost certainly not going to remain the case.

Under any sane republican - it would have reinforced said dominance, but with US v China on its way - USD will be screwed unless it changes behaviour.

If saving $1 trillion BY giving people better healthcare isn't enough - then I don't know what ever will be.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuem View Post
    This loser didn't get a paycheck until he was 40. His social programs would bankrupt the country. He didn't win anything.
    Trump got all his wealth from his father.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

He din't win the internet. He didn't win the elections. He couldn't even win against Hillary. That retarded picture mean shit. Obama had only 3% more votes than Trump in 2016. People went to Obama in droves because he was the first black president and everyone hoped he will do shit. He didn't, that's one big reason why now Trump is the president. It was also not a shitty rainy day

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    They would show that he hasn't made as much money as he's claimed, he hasn't paid taxes by aggressive (and questionable) use of loopholes, and that he's not charitable either. Pretty obvious things that he doesn't want to admit.
    Plus, he promised he would release them if he ran. Still waiting. It's just another example of him lying through his teeth and making up. excuses. Now, apparently, "no one cared during the election", so he doesn't think he needs to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact on top of that - your entire premise relies on the US debt remains in USD, which with Trump's incoming policies is almost certainly not going to remain the case.

Under any sane republican - it would have reinforced said dominance, but with US v China on its way - USD will be screwed unless it changes behaviour.

If saving $1 trillion BY giving people better healthcare isn't enough - then I don't know what ever will be.
    What else would US debt be denominated in? The chinese can demand repayment but they will simple get more USD. If they demand future payment in goods or other currency we either trade with othrr partners or make shit at home. Fact is as long as petroleum is sold in USD the cost of all goods will be measured in USD . The chinese will not escape this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Trump got all his wealth from his father.
    No he didn't. He just got a big boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    They would show that he hasn't made as much money as he's claimed, he hasn't paid taxes by aggressive (and questionable) use of loopholes, and that he's not charitable either. Pretty obvious things that he doesn't want to admit.

- - - Updated - - -

This is misinformation. Even if foreign holders hold the debt it is still denominated in USD. We are miles from having to issue debt in another currency. So far that other countries actually issue debt in dollars because it is so trusted.
    For all the talk of moving to another currency PEOPLE.RUN to buy USD.

Keep dreaming. The IRS put Wesley Snipes in prison for several million, who the fuck thinks Trump did anything illegal? And if it's not illegal, than it doesn't matter AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Coincidentally those same people voted for a man with multiple bankruptcies and make excuses as to why it was acceptable.

Wouldn't it be interesting to find out that our current POTUS has a large amount of personal debt to Russia and China and is trying to fix his personal accounts using his position of power?
    You have half the information. Look into what chapter of bankruptcy he has filed on, then look at how insanely common it is. That's a silly point to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOut View Post
    You have half the information. Look into what chapter of bankruptcy he has filed on, then look at how insanely common it is. That's a silly point to make.
    If you're claiming that a system that has proven in numerous places to work and to save money will cause bankruptcy as a reason to deny it and then promote someone else who has numerous bankruptcies and supporting them (As you're doing right now) it's a dishonest argument.

How common it is means very little.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Plus, he promised he would release them if he ran. Still waiting. It's just another example of him lying through his teeth and making up. excuses. Now, apparently, "no one cared during the election", so he doesn't think he needs to.
    I may be incorrect, however he said he would release them after his audit. However, he has no obligation to release them anyhow, except for the reason for people to say he didn't make as much as he claimed, or do prove what he already stated during the debates. Which is he used a loophole to dodge taxes, which numerous corporations have used, and prior administration's failed to address. As a business owner, how could you not want to legally save money?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorra View Post
    He din't win the internet. He didn't win the elections. He couldn't even win against Hillary. That retarded picture mean shit. Obama had only 3% more votes than Trump in 2016. People went to Obama in droves because he was the first black president and everyone hoped he will do shit. He didn't, that's one big reason why now Trump is the president. It was also not a shitty rainy day
    I see your living in a delusional bubble devoid of facts is triggering you. May I offer you a safe-space?

Also the only people obsessed with Obama's race were the ignoramuses on the right, as evidenced by your post .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)