Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    You know what I mean about confederate county, though, you know exactly what I mean.

As for me, I'd have concerns. I wouldn't call out the judge directly as possibly being biased, but I sure as heck would have concerns. And I'd think it reasonable and prudent to have the case moved to another judge.
    Generally one would be more embarrassed than this to admit that someone's skin color makes him concerned about their trustworthiness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Wasn't based on his heritage, it was based on non judicious activities the judge had engaged in.

Now you are just being rediculis

Such as?
    10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    but yet there are videos of a Starbucks and nearby businesses getting windows smashed out with baseball bats..... but yet no one was arrested I rest my case on these people being pampered.
    That wasn't from the woman's march...lol

You have no fucking idea what you are on about...this is funny.
    Last edited by Anevers; 2017-02-26 at 01:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Sure Hillary jr. The worst candidate of all time beat Hillary by out smarting her and all of you people are just making it worst. It is time that you got over it. You lost. Trump won.
    The problem isn't that Trump won. The problem is what he's doing now that he's won. It's like arguing that since OJ was found not guilty of murder, he can't be guilty of trying to rob people after the first verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Generally one would be more embarrassed than this to admit that someone's skin color makes him concerned about their trustworthiness.
    I think the gamut of factors plays into it. The reputation and incendiary nature of the defendant, the possibility of pressure being put on the judge by people he sees every day to "make the right call" about this piece of crap black, etc. etc. Boiling down the argument to just "The color of his skin" ignores the complexity of the issue of possible bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That was on Friday....
    Stop confusing them with facts they are immune to that stuff.

I think the gamut of factors plays into it. The reputation of the defendant, the possibility of pressure being put on the judge by people he sees every day to "make the right call" about this piece of crap black, etc. etc. Boiling down the argument to just "The color of his skin" ignores the complexity of the issue of possible bias.
    Trump was the one who said it was because he was Mexican, take it up with Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    an yet we aren't at war with russia. America sure did lose. yep.
    Hillary wouldn't have gone to war against Russia. Stop reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I never cease to be amazed by people who think Trump was the peace candidate.

We lost a battle. The election was, to be sure, an important battle. And we lost it the moment Trump won. The war is far from over, but as long as Trump stays president, we won't be doing very good.

You know what I mean about confederate county, though, you know exactly what I mean.

As for me, I'd have concerns. I wouldn't call out the judge directly as possibly being biased, but I sure as heck would have concerns. And I'd think it reasonable and prudent to have the case moved to another judge.
    I'll leave this here...

Mr. Ryan said Mr. Trump’s criticism of the judge, Gonzalo P. Curiel of United States District Court, was “the textbook definition of a racist comment.” But Mr. Ryan also reiterated his support for Mr. Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

“I disavow these comments — I regret those comments that he made,” Mr. Ryan said. “I think that should be absolutely disavowed. It’s absolutely unacceptable.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/u...lo-curiel.html
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

7+ Year Old Account

Trump is suggesting sinking Russian boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I can't say whether or not she would've gone to war, but one thing is for sure, she'd have more experience and be less of a weakness for the US against Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    It's on a Saturday. He'll more than likely be on vacation in Florida.....
    PLEASE...I HOPE NOT!!

Every time he brings his ass down here he fucks up traffic for a week! STAY IN DC!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoFalcon View Post
    PLEASE...I HOPE NOT!!

Every time he brings his ass down here he fucks up traffic for a week! STAY IN DC!!!!!
    Would it be worse if he sets up permanent residence there? I wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump was the one who said it was because he was Mexican, take it up with Trump.
    Yeah see that was dumb. But I understood his concern. Trump was an incendiary figure that had been painted as "anti-Mexican" for months at that point, and the anti-Trump Mexican-hating racist meme was in 6th gear. So now a case exists that could affect his presidential hopes, and therefor the furthering of his policy on immigration, and it lands in front of a Mexican-American judge. It's not racist to think that all the factors together could bias the judge. Not because he's Mexican, but because people who have a dog in the fight could put pressure on him, including his own parents.

I feel like sometimes common sense is stymied by cries of "racism", I really do.
    Last edited by mage21; 2017-02-26 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Trump is suggesting sinking Russian boats.
    Not really. It was another case of his old comment of "I could shoot a person in the middle of the street" thing that he did back during the election. That one is a bad case of taken out of context.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is hilarious.

Journalists said they'd blacklist the event and withdraw themselves from it as a way to pressure Trump and continue the propaganda against him.

Now Trump's the one removing himself.

I couldn't dream of something better that could backfire at the medias, again.

PS: This comment is unrelated with the overall idea that I have about Trump and the medias. I think Trump's stupid to use his power against the medias, but it's still satisfying to watch. Bittersweet would be the right word.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    This is hilarious.

Journalists said they'd blacklist the event and withdraw themselves from it as a way to pressure Trump and continue the propaganda against him.

Now Trump's the one removing himself.

I couldn't dream of something better that could backfire at the medias, again.

PS: This comment is unrelated with the overall idea that I have about Trump and the medias. I think Trump's stupid to use his power against the medias, but it's still satisfying to watch. Bittersweet would be the right word.
    How is it backfiring at the medias? The medias are having a field day, as they now get to mock Trump for being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    She was prepared to interfere with their affairs, an they even said they would fight back. Thats not reaching. its common sense.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7584606.html

And he thinks we all want him to sink a Russian ship. Are you really sure you don't want to reconsider your position?
    Because all you have are, quite honestly terrible, assumptions, and I have Trump's actual discourse.