Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    This is purely balancing.The shaman helm is much weaker than shard and still the best legendary in most situations.

Shard of Exodar is still much better.
    As fire mage you want bracer+waist, as frost mage you want bracers+gloves, as arcane mage you want kilt+bracers, the ring is not op, neither of the specs are op, to nerf one mediocre legendary just to make it the same way of a legendary from another class is just nonsense

every leg i get gets buffed, first koralon went from shit to 2nd bis for fire, now arcane belt from shit will be much better
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Its not fun for those that dont have it...
    I don't have it, but there was at least hoping to get my dps improved now I might aswellget sephuz...oh wait I already have it

Gotta love the people who think Shard and Mages are OP. This is who they balance for.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    I don't have it, but there was at least hoping to get my dps improved now I might aswellget sephuz...oh wait I already have it
    But thats the issue...

Creating op legendaries only works for those that are lucky to get it.

This is purely balancing.The shaman helm is much weaker than shard and still the best legendary in most situations.

Shard of Exodar is still much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not fun for those that dont have it...

That legendary was overpowered as hell and ven after the nerf is great. Still BIS as most damage is burst anyways and 25 sec is more than enough to get your runes used up.

- - - Updated - - -

Frost mage is the best ranged single target spec. Fire best AOE spec. Well not so bad?
    1. Helm is better for shamans because they get a full bloodlust on their fire elemental, resto gets additional healing during bloodlust and Enhance scales pretty damn well with haste. Mages don't have any special interaction with bloodlust, that is why the shaman helm is significantly better.

2. The ring is not nearly as overpowered as some legendaries, and was maybe at the medium-high end when compared to legendaries across all classes. Fire mage bracers, belt, demon hunter ring, DK Helm, bracers (for both unholy and frost). Just to name a few are all significantly better.

3. Frost is doing well in single target sure. not a reason to nerf a ring for all 3 specs of a class, but fire as best AoE? Affliction is better at mass AoE and shadow priest is better at cleave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    MAGES

WELCOME

TO

BALANCE

shamans get a legendary helm 75% extra bloodlust time, while mages clearly get 100% more with 2 lusts. now you'll get 62.5% more lust uptime, oh wait shaman legendary is now better you say? nope line it up with cooldowns and you're golden, shamans don't have cooldowns lasting 1:10 seconds no-one does it's not a useful length of bl time. double lust is far superior even if the second is only 25 seconds.

why it took blizzard months again to balance this just puts them on the pedestal of incompetence again
    Isn't spirit wolves a 1min cd for enhance?

The shaman helm which, by the way, you don't even need to have equipped to get the damn bonus. So on any fight where you lust on pull your helmwearing shamans will have 3 legendary effects active. But yeah, shard is vastly superior, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    MAGES WELCOME TO BALANCE

shamans get a legendary helm 75% extra bloodlust time, while mages clearly get 100% more with 2 lusts. now you'll get 62.5% more lust uptime, oh wait shaman legendary is now better you say? nope line it up with cooldowns and you're golden, shamans don't have cooldowns lasting 1:10 seconds no-one does it's not a useful length of bl time. double lust is far superior even if the second is only 25 seconds.

why it took blizzard months again to balance this just puts them on the pedestal of incompetence again
    Still regurgitating the "mages are op" rhetoric? lol

It's a good legendary, but it really was never that good because you had to wait until lust was already used by the group to use your personal lust. Also what if you can't line it up with CDs? lol.

Frost mage is the best ranged single target spec. Fire best AOE spec. Well not so bad?
    Khm.. affliction... khm... warlock