Thread: Efi Oladele

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    And the green lines on the right, is that going to be the arms/legs, maybe?
    No clue, could have to do with the fusion power, the green symbol below looks like what a Super would wear as a chest insignia.

Edit: upon second thought I looked up Numbani symbols and got searched for Nisibidi symbols, this symbol looks like the symbol listed under speech, meeting, congress of this site. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pin...7222923018980/

Here is the war symbol. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hDA8r-ztbb...BSheet%2B2.png

And here is one that has 7 legs, next to last column, 3rd down. Don't know what it stands for, but in this case of the character I would suggest creativity or intellect. She basically took a pre-colonial Nimbani symbol for her own. http://wikitravel.org/upload/shared/...bo_Nsibidi.png
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2017-02-28 at 05:53 AM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Given the OR-15 chassis, the use of the same triangular patterns as seen in Numbani, and the paint ordered by Eifi, I surmise that the next hero is the red robot in the top right of this picture.

We'll find out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post

We'll find out tomorrow.
    Tomorrow? why tomorrow? what happens tomorrow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Given the OR-15 chassis, the use of the same triangular patterns as seen in Numbani, and the paint ordered by Eifi, I surmise that the next hero is the red robot in the top right of this picture.

We'll find out tomorrow.
    While it's possible that they changed the design, it's worth noting that there's no red (just a warm brown) in the color palette of Efi's, and no green on the robot/mech suit. Additionally, that robot/mech suit has two legs; you can tell from its shadow.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    And the green lines on the right, is that going to be the arms/legs, maybe?
    looks like an atom to me.
    probably just for the fusion driver or the tobelstein reactor

Formerly known as Arafal

so no1 seen this article yet ?

http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...heres-evidence

fake or real ? toughts any1 ?

The robot in the link also has triangles like that red robot.
    Could the model be Efi grown up? Do we know how long ago that interview with her took place?
    The name on that giant billboard is the same as on that object next to Efi's list of things to get.

Efi likes Lucio-Oh's, and she also seem to like the same colours as him(green and yellow) :P
    Wasn't there talk about him getting the next animated short?

Edit: Could this robot be what is seen in the top right corner to the right of the red robot in the image above? But with spikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: I guess that green symbol in the bottom right of her list is "her" symbol?
    To me it looks a bit like the Lumerico symbol, but they are different.
    Can it be seen anywhere else in the game? Maybe on Sombra's web?
    Last edited by Explicit Teemo Nudes; 2017-02-28 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Could the model be Efi grown up? Do we know how long ago that interview with her took place?
    The name on that giant billboard is the same as on that object next to Efi's list of things to get.

Efi likes Lucio-Oh's, and she also seem to like the same colours as him(green and yellow) :P

Edit: Could this robot be what is seen in the top right corner to the right of the red robot in the image above? But with spikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also: I guess that green symbol in the bottom right of her list is "her" symbol?

i see the resemblence of that symbol with the '' ear '' of the robot. also the colours fit perfectly.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Interview with Efi is in present timeline. So it can´t be her grown up.
    The Item next to her list is the "AXIOM Vocal Processor". Aetria is the name of the "fashion week", or the company producing for it.. or lable.. stuff like that

With the animated short.., would be great if it would be about Lucio. But i think Mei was also considered to have a short in the next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rytle View Post
    so no1 seen this article yet ?

http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...heres-evidence

fake or real ? toughts any1 ?
    nothing particularly new is revealed with it.

The image of that robot has been in Numbani since its release, as the article states. Doesn't seem like a robot Efi "just built." While I wouldn't put it past blizzard to just hand-wave that kind of thing away, the full-body image of that robot doesn't have four legs; it has two.

Blizzard has stated that the interview "takes place" in Overwatch's time. As in, not years before the events of Overwatch. Efi is still a little girl. So no.

As much talk as there has been about Mei and Junkrat being a couple. As in, nothing but fan headcanon.

Doubtful. Their builds seem fairly different.

It's not on Sombra's web and it's quite different from lumerico's.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Morgan View Post
    The Interview with Efi is in present timeline. So it can´t be her grown up.
    The Item next to her list is the "AXIOM Vocal Processor". Aetria is the name of the "fashion week", or the company producing for it.. or lable.. stuff like that

With the animated short.., would be great if it would be about Lucio. But i think Mei was also considered to have a short in the next time.
    I'm obviously not talking about the name Aetria. I can see the difference between the names AXIOM and Aetria :P
    I'm talking about the second screenshot you can see if you follow this link: http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...heres-evidence
    On the right of the robot on the big billboard it says "AXIOM".

I'm obviously not talking about the name Aetria. I can see the difference between the names AXIOM and Aetria :P
    I'm talking about the second screenshot you can see if you follow this link: http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...heres-evidence
    On the right of the robot on the big billboard it says "AXIOM".
    It's funny because it says Aetria.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Ok so the patch from the PTR is live meaning next Tuesday will probably the hero reveal with a new PTR build up (or the week after that) according to traditional fashion.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Not sure what you mean...

Deleted
    It could also be that this child is a great inventor and someone else is piloting a mech or something. Or, she could be the one controlling it. Oh well, I guess we will have to wait for a couple more clues. Just, Blizzard, please, do not attempt another "Sombra-like ARG". Thank you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    The second picture says axiom

Formerly known as Arafal

I wonder if this hero will get an animated short *still waiting for the Ana one..*

Looks like I was right about the head.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Where the hell are the white people at?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    She might be the Abathur of Overwatch. Augmenting heroes to give them temporary bonuses, while being far away from the battle.
    Damn! I wan't!