Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    HURR DURR GUARDIAN GOT NERFED ON PTR ABOUT TRAITS NOT EVEN LIVE

are u fucking retard guys or?

Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    How about you try reading that again and engaging your brain when you do so.

It says casting Void Torrent grants 800 haste for 15 seconds.
    I blame lack of sleep for that. Was 2AM
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-03-01 at 11:48 AM.

I really wanna know where that serpent mount drops.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh. "Guardian nerfs" just 4% off the first point. And its not even in the game. So its not a nerf. Its just a number being tuned on the ptr
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

"Artifact Knowledge Level 50 - 55200000%"

Wtf is this abomination

No one wants prolonged raid cycles, but this seems too quick to already be starting Mythic testing on the next raid. There's barely been 20 worldwide Gul'dan kills.

Cool, only 5 trillion, 814 billion, 435 million, 654 thousand, 982 AP left until my next trait!

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Now imagine how blood DKs must feel then
    Yeah I feel ya

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    No one wants prolonged raid cycles, but this seems too quick to already be starting Mythic testing on the next raid. There's barely been 20 worldwide Gul'dan kills.
    Bear in mind they did raid testing in Nighthold in Beta like a year before it came out

Testing doesn't necessarily mean it's imminent for release.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Bear in mind they did raid testing in Nighthold in Beta like a year before it came out

Testing doesn't necessarily mean it's imminent for release.
    No they didn't

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeNicotine View Post
    No they didn't
    Yes they did

7+ Year Old Account
    nighthold had raid testing a long time before legion even launched, and we only finally got nighthold, just because ToS is being raid tested now, doesent mean it will come out within even the next 6 months
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy4 View Post
    Yes they did
    I remember doing Nighthold testing in Beta LONG before Legion came to live in August and Nighthold came out in January so what 6 or so months in advance?

That mind worm is sick!!! Apparently a drop in TOS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyatta View Post
    I remember doing Nighthold testing in Beta LONG before Legion came to live in August and Nighthold came out in January so what 6 or so months in advance?
    Yep. I can find videos on youtube from June with mythic raid testing from Beta so it was definitely a good, what, 7 months before Nighthold was even released?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtr3TaxmyMo - First video I found searching on youtube, 20th Jun with Mythic Krosus.

Obviously "Like a year..." was hyperbole. I didn't mean literally a year.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Keep in mind that Nighthold was in testing for about a year before it was released.

Also keep in mind they've said ToS won't be open as soon as 7.2 drops. They've said there will be a lead up quest line similar to the Suramar one before it opens which was 9 weeks longs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valqt View Post
    I wouldn't care as much about them nerfing Guardian if I didn't have to break my fingers to stop other tanks from ripping threat off me on bosses.
    I'll care about Guardian threat issues when every other tank in the game can solo tank mythic gul'dan.

Before Legion release, Blizzard wanted the Guardian Druid to have big health pool and big armor. Now they notice that their bad gear scaling makes the Guardian stronger than intended. That's why they nerf its armor over and over again to prevent armor capping.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    I'll care about Guardian threat issues when every other tank in the game can solo tank mythic gul'dan.
    It's not completely solo tanking.. If you mean taking the scythes solo like Sco did, he could only do that because of the legendary ring and trinket.. So that's not necessarily a problem because of the spec but more because of the legendaries.

I do not believe guardian needs a nerf anymore, I think other tanks need a buff. Guardian is basically the only tank that actually tanks, aka prevents damage. Sure, I'm slightly biased, but I would like my BrM and DK to be good as well.