Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Nah I doubt it. This game needs to have raids and you can't raid yourself.
    No, that's the point, you become evil and raid the good guys.

i think some kind of mage cult would be interesting. Like a rogue guild of mages, kind of like the oposite of the kirin tor

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Nah I doubt it. This game needs to have raids and you can't raid yourself.
    THIS, best commend i ever read here

Wasn't Neptulon taken by Ozumat in Vashj'ir? Do the Shaman PC go save him or something in their campaign? Was he taken at the end of the dungeon or am I being straight up retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Wasn't Neptulon taken by Ozumat in Vashj'ir? Do the Shaman PC go save him or something in their campaign? Was he taken at the end of the dungeon or am I being straight up retarded?
    Yes he was taken and in beta he rerolled to hunter and tamed ozumat but i think in the live version he just appears and no one mention the kraken thing(well only us were there when that happended so kinda make sense others npc didn't know about that thing neither)

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah i dont see them being enemies either, i doudt they would go through all the trouble for shammies to do this, then to randomly have them become evil

i CAN see the fire lord maybe becoming evil, becoming a felfire version of himself, as the fire lords and fire elementals are abit more.... brawn before brain...
    Some may say they're... hot heads.

I definitely believe that Bolvar will be making some movies - being the Lich King has done him no real good. And Azshara is still around - we're not playing with her in the Tomb of Sargeras, and we won't see her in Argus...

The theory that the old gods could reclaim their elemental lords though is an interesting one, but it'd be kinda terrible for the shamans of Azeroth to go through all those hoops, free and replace some of the Elemental Lords, and bam! "Sorry guys, our old masters are here, catch ya on the battlefield!"

That being said, it could definitely easily happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I did some of the Shammy campaign, Thunderaan was nice to be honest considering he was Al'akir's son and the rightful heir. Not gotten round to the fire lord though it's a bit of a sham they used a Cataclysm model for the fire lord... Talk about lazy haha.

I reckon Bolvar will be next though. If you look from Cataclysm how they have done things:
    - Cataclysm was a tiny remake of Vanilla,
    - Mists of Pandaria can be seen as a hiccup however, during the creation of The Burning Crusade Pandarens were going to be the Alliance race and not Draenei's so in theory you could say it is part of the deal haha.
    - Warlords of Draenor which is like part one of The Burning Crusade, say similar to the leveling experience here and there and then;
    - Legion is The Burning Crusade part two with the later things popping up, you can definitely see Black Temple as my thought process.
    So in my mind, Northrend is on it's way. Whether they decide to do another Warlords of Draenor being a stepping stone to really explore Northrend with things like the nerubians that weren't probed or Sholazar Basin in accordance to the new Titan/Void Lord change.
    I feel this way because with things presented in Legion like Odyn, saying he wants to see Ulduar again, Eyir and val'kyrs being here and quite prominent in the lore - Arthas using them and Sylvanas taking them, Sylvanas being warchief who had a fair deal of story time in Wrath of the Lich King and is leader to a lot of undead, the death knights campaign and their class mount is all very suggestive of Bolvar slowly gaining power or building an army maybe (Since Arthas had Frostmourne to do all that he wanted meanwhile Bolvar gave them to you as a player, in Bolvar's persuasive manner he gets you as a player to things like raise four new horsemen). If you want to get REALLY radical, Vol'jin died and spoke to the Loa, if you recall in Northrend there is Zul'drak, a nice troll place, seems like a win win to me to kill off a character to replace them with another character who has a a fair amount of ties to Wrath of the Lich King era, meanwhile the dead character could potentially be made better in the afterlife when they gave him the crap end of the stick when Warchief.

Either way, still I guess 7.3 will give a way better indication.
    I really feel like you are right. The new emphasis on Bolvar, the Keepers, the DKs and Sylvannas make me think that we are heading towards a sequel to Wrath very soon. Everyone is pointing at the Old Gods but honestly, I feel like if we do an Old Gods expansion right after a Legion one, Blizz are popping their cork too soon on the big, big bads. Everyone was sure the 'Legion'-style expac would come after Pandaria, since that xpac dropped so many hints; look how that turned out!

Furthermore, it looks like Chronicle Vol. 3, out next March if the pattern is correct, will cover the rise and fall of the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimo View Post
    I really feel like you are right. The new emphasis on Bolvar, the Keepers, the DKs and Sylvannas make me think that we are heading towards a sequel to Wrath very soon. Everyone is pointing at the Old Gods but honestly, I feel like if we do an Old Gods expansion right after a Legion one, Blizz are popping their cork too soon on the big, big bads. Everyone was sure the 'Legion'-style expac would come after Pandaria, since that xpac dropped so many hints; look how that turned out!

Furthermore, it looks like Chronicle Vol. 3, out next March if the pattern is correct, will cover the rise and fall of the Lich King.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that. And definitely everyone is assuming that everything is coming to a head quickly, especially in regards to those whispers Il'gynoth said.
    The Old Gods may be involved with the Lich King indirectly again too because let's be honest here, Arthas was using Saronite made from an Old God and was pretty much living aside each other. Not to mention Sholazar Basin having ties to the titans as much as Un'Goro Crater does would tie in nicely with the new presented lore of Azeroth being a world soul.

Yeah the Chronicles have been sort of Vanilla then The Bruning Crusade-esque. I wonder if there's so much lore spiralling in The Bruning Crusade era it could be pushed to a third but I haven't actually purchased Chronicle Vol. 1 to make a proper idea about that.

I think we can start off like that. We "save" Azeroth and just when we think it's over... we wake up to a pile of bodies - basically, the raid we were in to take down X. We fight for the "bad guy" until we get stopped or cleansed. Sort of like the DK opening zone. I mean, we knew we were fodder anyways, every class is fodder until they aren't. So I don't see why as a Death Knight we should really suddenly turn on the LK. Same as being forced to go against Gary Hellscream.

Bullshit RPG when you are forced to be the goodie goodie.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

No, here's the main enemy for next expac....he's a crazy being with ULTIMATE MIGHT!

Holinka: The Master Of Nerfs!

He Can nerf ANY class to the ground in just 1 blink, while buffing up the wrong class EVEN MORE!