Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

President Trumps diet

I was reading what President Trump eats and was really shocked.

Could you survive on Trumpys diet ?

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/tr...17-2?r=US&IR=T

He drinks Diet Coke like water.
    Domino’s, KFC, and McDonald’s (Big Macs on silver platters), an aide told Axios.

That love for fast food is largely due to its consistency and the idea that fast food companies maintain a standard of hygiene,
    according to an interview with Trump.

Lots of fast food. Almost no sleep. And practically no exercise, aside from the occasional cart-supported round of golf.

As for sleep, Trump has said he only needs three or four hours a night.
    Most people need seven to nine hours of sleep, though about 1% of the population is able to get by on four to six hours.

For breakfast, which Trump skips if he can, he eats bacon and eggs if pushed.

For snacks on his plane, the President reportedly relies on Lay’s potato chips and Keebler Vienna Fingers.

The good news is President Trump does not Drink or Smoke.

I just hope the Whitehouse Chefs are going to try & get him on a healthy diet.

President Trump with a bucket of KFC (Yum)

Deleted
    So he's a true American?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    From the color of his skin I thought he ate nothing but carrots and tomatoes.

I am about the furthest thing from a Trump supporter...but I imagine I would not necessarily eat a billionaire's diet if I were rich either. I mean, I don't drink sodas and almost never touch fast food...but hey, it obviously works for the guy. While perhaps overweight, he seems physically healthy body wise for a 70 year old. Who am I to knock his diet?

It will catch up to him, a 70-year-old man should not be eating like a college student.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I was kind of thinking it was Orange Tic Tacs that did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eating KFC with a fork? clearly photoshopped!

Who the fuck eats KFC with a knife and fork? Half the fun is getting it all over your fingers.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

chicken and oranges. bleach for teeth whitening. mmmm-hm! finger lickin' good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    Eating KFC with a fork? clearly photoshopped!
    Haha why do people hate this so much?

I always eat my pizza with knife and fork and people look at me like I'm some snob.

Fake News

I've read he eats his steaks "well done". Who the fuck enjoys overgrilled meat?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Haha why do people hate this so much?

I always eat my pizza with knife and fork and people look at me like I'm some snob.
    Pizza is understandable (even though I eat it like a freaking savage oftend just fold it and that's it ahah) some of my friends do it and it's totally ok imho, but I think eating KFC like that is pretty silly. All that grease wasted man...all that juice!!

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    I've read he eats his steaks "well done". Who the fuck enjoys overgrilled meat?
    I'm one of those. I don't mind a tiny bit of pink in the middle, but personally, prefer the animal not mooing while I eat it.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Well, I drink regular coke as water everyday and I'm still alive (not obese too). I'm sure he'll be fine.

If I had shit tons of money I would get take out from real restaurants, not shit quality pizza from Dominos. Like fuck, you can't even bump up quality to Round Table or something?

Also, In-N-Out>McDonalds any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely doubt that's his diet as he would have a way higher body mass index if that was true along with a somewhat sedentary lifestyle.

If that's really how he eats though then he definitely needs to keep an eye on his cholesterol and LDL. Good on him for not smoking or drinking though, they are both high on the health offenders list in the US.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

15+ Year Old Account
    I read the last word in thread title as 'died'.

I haven't felt such ambivalence in a long time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallourlante View Post
    Pizza is understandable (even though I eat it like a freaking savage oftend just fold it and that's it ahah) some of my friends do it and it's totally ok imho, but I think eating KFC like that is pretty silly. All that grease wasted man...all that juice!!
    Sir, as an Italian (especially from Milan) you should be disgusted with this American commercial junk food anyway

Other high crimes against Trump

- He eats Pizza with a fork
    - He takes his steak well done

But seriously... this is a man that drinks and smokes cigars. I call bullshit on the no-substances thing. New York City (Mill)Billionare? From the 1980s?

It would be easier to list the things he probably hasn't done.

This is a man who liked his coke in his time... and I don't mean the diet kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Topkek and 10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.