Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Losing 1/3 (from 30 to 20) of ur fps isn't a slight drop. Not being able to play it in docked mode isn't a slight issue.

- - - Updated - - -

The bolded being a key word, if it stays a small issue then great. Buts its a issue (along with a few others) that shouldn't be there in the first place.
    You don't even have a Switch.
    Please. Play one before you make opinions. Everyone is over stating this. To say you can't play in docked mode is ridiculous and unfounded.

I've been playing for the last two hours and the FPS drop is tiny ffs. The only time it really kicks in, is when you're running through a lot of high grass.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    You don't even have a Switch.
    Please. Play one before you make opinions. Everyone is over stating this. To say you can't play in docked mode is ridiculous and unfounded.

I've been playing for the last two hours and the FPS drop is tiny ffs. The only time it really kicks in, is when you're running through a lot of high grass.
    I don't need a Switch to see performance video's mate. The fps drop's isn't tiny, it drops from 30 to 20...That isn't tiny. Its also random but common. It can have smaller dips but the big one is common. It only happens while in docked mode as well.

If you are enjoying your system, fine congratz hope you feel you got your money's worth. But don't pretend the performance issues isn't there.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need a Switch to see performance video's mate.

[video=youtube;gpqaTdflkNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpqaTdflkNU[/vido]

If you are enjoying your system, fine congratz hope you feel you got your money's worth. But don't pretend the performance issues isn't there.
    He isn't pretending they aren't there, he is saying they personally don't affect his enjoyment of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    He isn't pretending they aren't there, he is saying they personally don't affect his enjoyment of it.
    No he said they are tiny and is telling people to stop bitching about it.

From 30fps to 20 fps isn't a tiny drop.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I don't need a Switch to see performance video's mate.

It's fucking minimal. Literally. Play one, feel the game, and then come back.

Jesus Christ.

- - - Updated - - -

For a couple of seconds, perhaps 0.005% of the time I've been playing?
    Yes. It's tiny.

It's fucking minimal. Literally. Play one, feel the game, and then come back.

Jesus Christ.

For a couple of seconds, perhaps 0.005% of the time I've been playing?
    Yes. It's tiny.
    Once again champ don't need to play it to see the issues that have been commonly reported on for a fucken week. Yes for a couple of seconds at a decent rate.

Its still a issue no matter how many shits you give about it.

Also I would be playing it....if Nintendo had decent fucken stock out in the wild for it. But hey I'm fine with people like you beta testing it.

We get it you got the hots for link...

The baiting pic isn't needed.

@Edge- Can you remove said image before this derails into a console bitching contest again. Please and thank you.
    LOL its not a baiting pic its just a funny picture from twitter jeez dont get so butthurt about it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    LOL its not a baiting pic its just a funny picture from twitter jeez dont get so butthurt about it
    Ya totally not baiting at all......

Ya totally not baiting at all......
    im not, you're just getting butthurt over a funny picture. people post pictures like that literally every time ANY console is released. hell people do it for games and movies and shit.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

im not, you're just getting butthurt over a funny picture. people post pictures like that literally every time ANY console is released. hell people do it for games and movies and shit.
    Whatever you say champ.

Shouldn't you be playing zelda right now?

10+ Year Old Account

It's almost like the part I quoted had nothing to do with him saying people should stop bitching, but rather you saying he was pretending the drops aren't there. He clearly said they are present, but not affecting his enjoyment.

Once again champ don't need to play it to see the issues that have been commonly reported on for a fucken week. Yes for a couple of seconds at a decent rate.

Its still a issue no matter how many shits you give about it.

Also I would be playing it....if Nintendo had decent fucken stock out in the wild for it. But hey I'm fine with people like you beta testing it.
    Let me know when you play it. If you find it truly unplayable while docked, then you're welcome to PM me and tell me to fuck off.

Whatever you say champ.

Shouldn't you be playing zelda right now?
    i will as soon as i go to the store

Has there been any word yet on your purchases across Nintendo systems becoming retroactively tied to your account?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Let me know when you play it. If you find it truly unplayable while docked, then you're welcome to PM me and tell me to fuck off.
    Didn't say it was unplayable for me while undocked or unplayable for you. I said for many its unplayable because the fps drop is too much. Its a performance problem that shouldn't be there in the first place.

In docked more it has more GPU power and yet performance is worse....that makes no fucken sense. It shows the game is poorly optimized and from what is being said the Wii-U version is having the same issue.

But I get it you don't like negative feed back. Maybe you should go to the Nintendo reddit thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Has there been any word yet on your purchases across Nintendo systems becoming retroactively tied to your account?
    Nope and its a 99.9% chance that isn't happening.

- - - Updated - - -

i will as soon as i go to the store
    Oh you remind me.

To let everyone know, Gamestop is only holding Pre-Orders until 9PM tomorrow. Check your local gamestop and see if they are doing another "Launch" of switchs at 9PM. Mine near me is and they will be selling ones that didn't get picked up for Pre-order.

Deleted
    Can someone explain the marketing strategy of releasing a console with only 1 real popular title and perhaps 3 or 4 forgettable ones? Does Nintendo really think this is a smart move after the failure of the Wii U? Wouldn't it have made more sense to wait a few weeks more and release it along with a few more titles?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Can someone explain the marketing strategy of releasing a console with only 1 real popular title and perhaps 3 or 4 forgettable ones? Does Nintendo really think this is a smart move after the failure of the Wii U? Wouldn't it have made more sense to wait a few weeks more and release it along with a few more titles?
    They really love your money, and they want it now rather than later.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Common opinion is that this is a end of fiscal year cash grab by Nintendo and the console for several reasons isn't quite ready.
    BBL playing BOTW.

The fact they sold almost no Wii Us this year and the 3DS was dead as a doornail for the first half of the year before pokemon revived it a bit means they need something big in this fiscal year which ends when march does.

That is the strategy behind this.

Didn't say it was unplayable for me while undocked or unplayable for you. I said for many its unplayable because the fps drop is too much. Its a performance problem that shouldn't be there in the first place.

In docked more it has more GPU power and yet performance is worse....that makes no fucken sense. It shows the game is poorly optimized and from what is being said the Wii-U version is having the same issue.

But I get it you don't like negative feed back. Maybe you should go to the Nintendo reddit thread.
    I don't mind negative feedback when it's founded.
    Also, people who only spout negative feedback - they don't give any positive feedback. I like to call those people Cancer.

- - - Updated - - -

This is more of a major issue which I was talking about previously.

As soon as they release VC the better. Other than Zelda and perhaps Human Recource Machine, I don't have anything to play for a while.
    I'm sure they'll both keep me occupied until Mario Kart though. That and Yooka-Laylee.