Thread: WoW token limit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I suspect you can use as many tokens as you want - the issue may be with applying more than 36 to your account within a 24 month period.

So technically, if the limit exists - it might be on the account side - not the token purchase side.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    If you cared to actually read the article Blizzard published when the tokens to bnet balance went live, you would see there was zero mention of any limit, other than limits imposed by bnet balance rules. Perhaps try google.

I am done here. No point conversing with someone that simply wants to be argumentative.
    Them not mentioning the limit doesn't mean it isn't still there. There was never any official post by Blizzard informing us that the limit is removed. Buy tokens and then get back to us. Chances are, I will get there sooner than you.

But go ahead and ragequit after you've changed the subject and ignored every one of my arguments. You lost.

@Straight White Whale

Let us know once you get the results

I know it has been a while but I just added my 37th token since 7.1 so it looks there is no limit
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2017-03-01 at 07:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    I know it has been a while but I just added my 37th token since 7.1 so it looks there is no limit
    You beat me to it. Bought my 37th token a couple of days ago. So limit is either removed or increased. Based on the fact that I can't find a mention of any limit anywhere anymore, I would say it's removed. Apologies to everyone in this thread for being an ass.

There are absolutely NO limits to the amount of tokens you can purchase from the auction house with gold and then convert to either game time or Battle.net balance.
    The only limit is the one where you can only purchase 10 tokens from the shop to sell on the AH per week.
    That's it, easy as pie.

Wowtoken.info:

TL;DR
    The WoW Token is an in-game item.
    You can buy one from Blizzard for $20, AU$25, €20, £15, CN¥75, NT$500, or ₩22,000 and sell it in the AH.
    You can buy one in the AH and use it to add 30 days of game time -or- use it to add $15, AU$17, €12.99, or £9.99 to your Battle.net Balance.
    The gold price is the same for all realms in a region, and is shown in the charts on this site.

Token Limitations
    A maximum of 10 Tokens per week may be purchased for real money from the in-game Shop, to be sold on the Auction House for gold.
    Players may only have one type of Token in their inventory at one time. If any character on a Battle.net account is currently holding a Token purchased from the in-game Shop, that player will not be able to purchase a Token from the Auction House. Likewise, if any character is holding a Token purchased from the Auction House, that player will not be able to purchase a Token from the in-game Shop.
    Players may hold a maximum of 10 Tokens in their inventory at one time. This limit is shared across all characters on the Battle.net account.

Battle.net Balance Restrictions
    Funds added to Battle.net Balance are not refundable (except as otherwise provided by law), and cannot be converted into cash. Battle.net Balance can only be used to buy designated Blizzard Entertainment products and services.
    Battle.net Balance can only be purchased and used with your country's currency.
    Battle.net Balance is non-transferable. However, the Battle.net Shop allows you to purchase some items (such as digital games and World of Warcraft game time) as gifts you can share with others.
    You can't use Battle.net Balance to purchase items from the Blizzard Gear Store, in-game products for Hearthstone on mobile devices, or World of Warcraft subscriptions—though you can buy game time in the Battle.net Shop.
    If you are not using a Battle.net Authenticator, you will be limited to a specific balance.
    Battle.net Balance can't be combined with another payment method to make purchases.
    As with any payment method, local taxes may apply to purchases made with Battle.net Balance.
    You cannot make partial payments with Battle.net Balance. If you don't have sufficient balance to cover the purchase, you must add additional Battle.net Balance funds or use another method of payment.
    Last edited by Zootor; 2017-03-03 at 09:20 PM.