Page 1 of 3
LastLast

aaand vacation #5. 4 out of the last 5 for poor Overworked Trump!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Force-One.html

President and family flew to Orlando in the afternoon to visit a school in order to push his education agenda
    He is spending the rest of the weekend with his family in Palm Beach, at the 'winter White House' Mar-a-Lago

Dragging his whole family around, what does he think he's pulling...an Obama?

One wonders how they were able to get over their vicious outrage to simply accepting that presidents travel often. What is worse is Trump travels to his own properties, which means the taxpayer literally pays Trump for the pleasure of housing his security staff inside his hotel.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. TRump, August 2016

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. TRump, August 2016

Hey don't worry i am sure he will cut something unimportant like VA care, food stamps or EPA to pay for all this travel.

I ma pretty sure he is paying out of pocket for his trips, he is a billionaire after all.

Those poor people who are going to lose their jobs and businesses because Trump keeps going there every weekend and shutting everything down.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    I ma pretty sure he is paying out of pocket for his trips, he is a billionaire after all.
    oh you know whom is paying out of their pockets, and its not trumpo

Man, being president is hard stuff if you're on vacation all the time. I've never taken an actual vacation, it must be because I'm a slacker and inefficient with my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    Secret Service and use of Air Force One adds up, it's more expensive if he goes out in public then if he was at the White House.

Some of you are going to have a really rough 4 years.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I need to become President of the United States. It seems like my kinda work pace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    No he shouldn't go on vacation, but the fact that you people even care so much is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    No he shouldn't go on vacation, but the fact that you people even care so much is dumb.
    Well, for one, it's really bad for the businesses that are out there who make most of their money on the weekend.

Second, it should be a concern if he's using his position as president to personally enrich himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Man, being president is hard stuff if you're on vacation all the time. I've never taken an actual vacation, it must be because I'm a slacker and inefficient with my time.

Secret Service and use of Air Force One adds up, it's more expensive if he goes out in public then if he was at the White House.
    Really? Then it's time you treat yourself!

Vacationer-in-chief.

Lets see, there is quite a bit for the American people to care about.

1. He is spending taxpayer dollars at HIS properties, which means his so called $1 salary, went from $1 to HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A WEEKEND.
    2. Him taking this many vacations, means his budgets for vacations is going up. Obama spent about $10-11 million a year for vacations, and it wasn't to anything he owned that would make him money. Trump has been president for 6 fucking weeks, and he has spent over $12 million on vacations already.
    3. This isn't even taking into account what Melania is using for her security detail at Trump Tower in NYC. I believe the Secret Service is also renting space at Trump Tower for Melania, which also enriches Trump more.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Lets see, there is quite a bit for the American people to care about.

1. He is spending taxpayer dollars at HIS properties, which means his so called $1 salary, went from $1 to HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS A WEEKEND.
    2. Him taking this many vacations, means his budgets for vacations is going up. Obama spent about $10-11 million a year for vacations, and it wasn't to anything he owned that would make him money. Trump has been president for 6 fucking weeks, and he has spent over $12 million on vacations already.
    3. This isn't even taking into account what Melania is using for her security detail at Trump Tower in NYC. I believe the Secret Service is also renting space at Trump Tower for Melania, which also enriches Trump more.
    Not to mention the damage being done to local businesses. A lot of roadways get shut down, as well as the airport used. There are a lot of locals that are very unhappy with this happening every weekend, and it's hurting many businesses bottom lines there.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not to mention the damage being done to local businesses. A lot of roadways get shut down, as well as the airport used. There are a lot of locals that are very unhappy with this happening every weekend, and it's hurting many businesses bottom lines there.
    Yep. The people in the area hate that they lose hundreds of thousands of dollars to that area. The airport has to shut down when he comes. They have to close off roads and whatnot. I watched a video of it on an interview, they may have voted for him, but I think they are regretting it now.

I care quite a bit when each trip to Mar-a-Lago costs taxpayers $3 million.

Let's not forget that this was a man who made a big deal out of the fact that he would forego a salary. That salary, over an entire four year term, would be less than we spend on a single one of his weekends of golf.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

This wouldn't have even been a big deal if not for the massive hypocrisy surrounding it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's using taxpayer money to directly fund his own business, while taking a substantial portion (it's been HOW many days since Jan 20?) of his time to not do his job. Remember, this is a man who was too busy Tweeting to deal with the Yemen raid he ordered that fucked up so badly, and he was giving a campaign speech on an aircraft carrier with a mission accomplished banner sorry wrong guy while Sessions was imploding. Can he really be that exhausted six weeks in that he needed five weekends off?

There is no ACA bill. There is no tax bill. There is no Muslim Ban replacement. Obviously I don't mind, but surely his voters do? Already Ryan had to change the narrative of First 100 Days to First 200 Days, because Trump isn't interested in doing his job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    This wouldn't have even been a big deal if not for the massive hypocrisy surrounding it.
    Five weekends in six weeks is still a pretty big deal. Plus campaign speeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Nah he clearly meant the dipshits that sit around and find something to bitch about all day that they quite obviously don't really care about.

Go ahead and get out all of the bad feelings, preferably with your face stuffed in a pillow. The world will keep spinning.
    I mean, when its literally Us who are paying for it through the taxes forced out of our checks, then of course people will be mad. I had 12% of my last check taken for taxes. That money is going to this man to pay Himself for his vacations. I can't even afford to miss work on a sick day, yet here he is, blowing the money the government took out of my check, just to go on vacation and spend millions at his hotels, thus, giving himself the money.

I can understand the anger. As a tax payer, you should be at least a little upset that Your money is funding this instead of going to you to pay for bills, or to buy things you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I need to become President of the United States. It seems like my kinda work pace.
    I envy whoever becomes 46. Can you imagine walking into that job, being the person who's taking over from the human shit stain? It's like being the new hire at the office after the last guy got hired, they're impressed that you managed to show up to work on time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    Really? Then it's time you treat yourself!
    Yeah. I'm thinking this year! Canadian road trip or Europe for a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yep. The people in the area hate that they lose hundreds of thousands of dollars to that area. The airport has to shut down when he comes. They have to close off roads and whatnot. I watched a video of it on an interview, they may have voted for him, but I think they are regretting it now.
    Yeah, I feel really bad for those folks. I get that the president needs a vacation, and sometimes they want to go to a resort or something rather than Camp David etc., but disrupting a local community this much this often is ludicrous. Extremely self centered and thoughtless on his part.