Deleted
    too bad norwich...

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    ArsenalFanTV is gonna be lit tonight boys
    Almost as predictable as that Wednesday fan posting a chant video after a win.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    too bad norwich...

Oh shit there he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Almost as predictable as that Wednesday fan posting a chant video after a win.

Oh shit there he is.
    pmsl i knew you would take the bait. thats made my evening & a reply so soon lol

Infracted - Baiting isn't tolerated.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-03-04 at 09:39 PM.

pmsl i knew you would take the bait. thats made my evening & a reply so soon lol
    How exactly did you bait me? You posted, I responded, then you responded, that's how a forum works. If by "bait" you mean you deliberately set out to troll/derail the thread, then the mods will be along to infract you momentarily.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    awww, butt hurt much? see ya soon lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, this thread gives me some laughs. Going to enjoy arsenal fan tv. Wenger out!

awww, butt hurt much? see ya soon lol
    It's a nice ego boost for me to know that you post with the sole purpose of getting my attention.

Deleted
    It's always a special time of year this, watching the Sheffield clubs get excited right before the wheels come off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ty is a little knob.

Ty has to be the most delusional fan on earth? I get the idea of trying to find optimism in dark times, but he's the kind of guy who would find positive things to say about the holocaust.

Maybe he is trolling though? ArsenalfanTV has plenty of really negative people, then you have Moh who is sort of the voice of reason (I don't necessarily like him but he tries to see both sides of the argument) and then you have Ty who is basically the other extreme. Whenever Ty appears I'm wondering maybe he's a really good troll.

Deleted
    Bellew unable to beat a one legged man in an arse kicking contest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Bellew unable to beat a one legged man in an arse kicking contest.
    https://twitter.com/paddypower/statu...65344363638784

Deleted
    So he finally put him away, next opponent for Bellew is Oscar Pistorious.

Before this guy i never hear of that team before but just cause of him i hope that club never gets promoted to the PL. Only watched the video once, the first time he posted it, and those chants are so annoying i feel like throwing up.

United lost an awesome opportunity this weekend...

Damn, this weekend Porto won 7-0. Granted the other team, Nacional, is in their worst moment in many years but damn, that's unusual nowadays.

Ty has to be the most delusional fan on earth? I get the idea of trying to find optimism in dark times, but he's the kind of guy who would find positive things to say about the holocaust.

Maybe he is trolling though? ArsenalfanTV has plenty of really negative people, then you have Moh who is sort of the voice of reason (I don't necessarily like him but he tries to see both sides of the argument) and then you have Ty who is basically the other extreme. Whenever Ty appears I'm wondering maybe he's a really good troll.
    I know Ty irl, pretty sure he has some sort of learning difficulty or such. He isn't all there anyway. Mans like 40 as well. Biggest manchild out there. There's videos of him from the late 90s looking EXACTLY the same, talking the exact same shit after a loss like "oh it was hard for the boys because it was raining".

And whilst we're on the topic of deluded people, I saw Wengers BT sport interview where he says he's ready to take Arsenal to the next level and he will chose when to leave. Now, I'm not really mad at him for being delusional, every one of us overrates our abilities now and then (and who can forget John "I'm the best manager in the prem" Carver?). But the sheer fucking arrogance of him to say he doesn't have to listen to the fans criticisms and he has the right to stay as long as he wants, is pure fucking poison. I haven't enjoyed football since the City loss and I don't think I'll ever enjoy it again as long as this "man" is around.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I know Ty irl, pretty sure he has some sort of learning difficulty or such. He isn't all there anyway. Mans like 40 as well. Biggest manchild out there. There's videos of him from the late 90s looking EXACTLY the same, talking the exact same shit after a loss like "oh it was hard for the boys because it was raining".

And whilst we're on the topic of deluded people, I saw Wengers BT sport interview where he says he's ready to take Arsenal to the next level and he will chose when to leave. Now, I'm not really mad at him for being delusional, every one of us overrates our abilities now and then (and who can forget John "I'm the best manager in the prem" Carver?). But the sheer fucking arrogance of him to say he doesn't have to listen to the fans criticisms and he has the right to stay as long as he wants, is pure fucking poison. I haven't enjoyed football since the City loss and I don't think I'll ever enjoy it again as long as this "man" is around.
    I feel for you man, must suck. There's a great video on YT of Piers Morgan (say what you want about him) arguing Martin Keown on the topic of Wenger, and it's really interesting hearing Keown say "He decides when he goes" followed by Piers asking "why?". To quote The Dark Knight, "You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain" which kinda clings true to the situation. No matter how good you used to be or how much joy you once brought, there has to be a limit of enough is enough. Arsenal and Wenger is almost like a loveless marriage at this point. There used to be chemistry and if you go back far enough, you will find good memories, but what's there now is mostly misery and frustration.

EDIT: And I call bullshit on every speculation saying that Özil and Sanchez are only in it for as long as Wenger stays. Surely they have identified by now that he is not the winning manager he once was.

I feel for you man, must suck. There's a great video on YT of Piers Morgan (say what you want about him) arguing Martin Keown on the topic of Wenger, and it's really interesting hearing Keown say "He decides when he goes" followed by Piers asking "why?". To quote The Dark Knight, "You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain" which kinda clings true to the situation. No matter how good you used to be or how much joy you once brought, there has to be a limit of enough is enough. Arsenal and Wenger is almost like a loveless marriage at this point. There used to be chemistry and if you go back far enough, you will find good memories, but what's there now is mostly misery and frustration.
    Yeah and I'll tell you this, the Emirates is absolute toxic at the moment and if I wasn't dreading Tuesday already, the loss to Liverpool will probably mean abusive chanting from the first minute. I don't know how Wenger justifies his position to himself.

EDIT: And I call bullshit on every speculation saying that Özil and Sanchez are only in it for as long as Wenger stays. Surely they have identified by now that he is not the winning manager he once was.
    I love how often I hear this. It's like oh yeah, Wenger is the only manager a top player wants to play for, and that's the only reason to come here. It's not like we're a historic club in an amazing city in a wonderful league with huge finances or anything And what about all the players that left specifically because of Wenger? RVP being the most obvious that springs to mind.

What are your predictions for the upcoming CL games this week?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    What are your predictions for the upcoming CL games this week?
    Arsenal 3 - Bayern 1. A heroic comeback that falls short of actually winning over 2 legs.

Real should go through comfortably, as should PSG. I'd like to think Dortmund would win at home and go through, should have won the first leg by 3 or 4 goals, but had a case of Man Utditis.