Deleted

MMO-Champion Super Mods rightfully removing flame threads.

I would like to thank the Super Mods of MMO-Champion for rightfully removing my flame thread and keeping this forum clean and civil. I would also like to apologize for the massive insults that I have send towards people in the "Blizzard shadowbanning people in official forums?" thread.

To be as transparent and honest as humanly possible, I would like to present the reply that I have rightfully received an infraction for. I would especially like to apologize to MrHappy and his funny avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapbot
    Dear Crunchbringer,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Minor Flaming
    -------
    Flaming is not tolerated here
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=44904805
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Blizzard are aware of this ofc and they just don't care. I observed Ion Hazzikostas making fun of the EU forums in a video wherein he said something to the effect of:

"In the NA forums there is feedback. And then there's the EU forums, lawl".
    Hah, that's funny. Do you have a link to that video? I wasn't able to find it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    "Shadowbanning" - they ban your shadow.
    They banned the shadow of my former self after they destroyed me with the deletion of my thread. That's what I meant all along! All those people telling me that I don't know what shadowbanning is look very stupid now. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Nothing says a well thought out, reasoned post like starting out with "They don't listen or care, and never have."
    Maybe I should've worded the truth more nicely to not hurt anyone's feelings. I apologize.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Your thread is troll end of story
    Actually, it is the BEGINNING of a story. Stupid MrHappy can't even get facts right anymore after banging his head against a wall so often.
    All the best,
    MMO-Champion

(Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen.)
    The point of this thread is to ask forgiveness from the people I have hurt by flaming them. Please let me know if you do, it would mean a lot to me.

I hope you have a nice day.
    Thanks!

You know Private Messages exist for a reason, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not allow discussion of moderation in public. This is usually something we give infractions for, especially since there's nothing to discuss here anyway.

Closing this here.

CLOSED.