Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    slow your roll bro and read what you just posted.....

you want to prevent her from getting an abortion.....

and...

so...

now you have to pay for her "whore" kids for 24 years worth of "tax credits"

sigh.
    No. She can pay for the abortion. If she can't then maybe she shouldn't have had unprotected sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Sorry but why do men need pills to get boners?
    Sorry but why do men need.....etc etc etc

You do understand how much cheaper an abortion is then healthcare for a delivery and newborn care + 24 years of car of the unwanted kid.
    i never said boner pills should be covered either. Birth control should be someones own personal expense, its part of being an adult and making adult decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    So it's more of the same, with some 'States Rights' stuff sprinkled in, but minus any means of actually paying for it outside of 'tax credits. Am I close?
    Looks like vastly reduced consumer protection.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Why should the government have to pay every time some whore gets knocked up without even knowing the father and she gets her 30th abortion? Hookup culture is not healthy and the government shouldn't subsidize people being sluts.
    Your rage-filled opinion doesn't line up with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Obamacare has been a disaster. Without going into too much detail it has cost me a lot of money.
    Saying Obamacare is a disaster is like calling your holiday a disaster because you ran into traffic for the first 30 minutes of your trip.

If it had been implemented fully - then it would have been an even better first step.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    i never said boner pills should be covered either. Birth control should be someones own personal expense, its part of being an adult and making adult decisions.
    This argument could be "applied" to literally anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I hope all the deep southern states whose people hated Obamacare (and yet were strangely positive towards the Affordable Care Act) like it when their states are capped from a crowd fund bolstered by supplemental income put into an HSA. Unless it gets shut down, the transitions are going to make it so states with low medicare/medicaid enrollment and high per capita income benefit the most, while states with high enrollment and low per capita income (like the deep south) are going to run out of money for it.
    Yeah, the irony that most of the people who benefited from the ACA were in deeply-poverty-stricken Southern/Republican states has not escaped me.

Particularly because in those states, Welfare is rampant (in relation to other states*) and the people on welfare are the ones that vote for Republicans that are cutting their welfare and health care. They are literally voting for the people who are fucking them.

Sec. 2711 requires insurers to charge 30% extra for someone who signs up after dropping insurance.

hahahahhahahahaa we're all gonna die from preventable illness

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Too bad in the real world you can't time travel to prevent her from having unprotected sex. So, after someone gets pregnant that can't afford to care for it or even afford an abortion, you can either pay for the abortion, pay for the care of the child or let the child starve to death. Which do you choose?

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of argument is that? "It's part of being an adult."

You can literally apply that to everything in life.
    iv never once thought the government should pay for birth control that i use when having sex. and if i were to fuck up and cause an unplanned pregnancy i would never for one moment think the government should pay for the abortion. i dont get why others would.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Obamacare has been a disaster. Without going into too much detail it has cost me a lot of money.
    How would you know what the new legislation does - there is no way you read and then fully understood the implications before you posted.

(what a shock)

iv never once thought the government should pay for birth control that i use when having sex. and if i were to fuck up and cause an unplanned pregnancy i would never for one moment think the government should pay for the abortion. i dont get why others would.
    Because its healthcare?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Oh god I missed the HSA bullshit.

Aaaaweeeesome.
    I don't get it; I'm able to match my HSA every month, so why can't everyone else? Lazy bums just need to pick up a 4th job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I don't get it; I'm able to match my HSA every month, so why can't everyone else? Lazy bums just need to pick up a 4th job.
    So sick of this too clever by half tax credit savings account bullshit. Its just a give away for financial advisers. People don't want health insurance. They want health care.

Figure out the thing you want and then do the fucking thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Yeah, the irony that most of the people who benefited from the ACA were in deeply-poverty-stricken Southern/Republican states has not escaped me.

Particularly because in those states, Welfare is rampant (in relation to other states*) and the people on welfare are the ones that vote for Republicans that are cutting their welfare and health care. They are literally voting for the people who are fucking them.
    ACA simply didn't work for many people in those states. Many people didn't qualify and those that bought insurance paid much more than they did before aca. No bill is infallible but you guys come off like ACA is.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Sec. 2711 requires insurers to charge 30% extra for someone who signs up after dropping insurance.

hahahahhahahahaa we're all gonna die from preventable illness
    I...just...The Republican party providing more and more evidence that they've turned into a cartoon villain with every passing day.

Are they fucking serious?

Well for me it can't get much worse.

Even just repealing it without any replacement would be a good thing for me. Not necessarily for some other people perhaps, but I'm hopeful that it's gonna be solid.
    These types of arguments are great. Offer no substance, make blanket statements.

Trump can't be worse than Obama.
    Republicans can't mess up America worse than the Democrats have.
    Can't be much worse than Obamacare.

Shit poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I...just...The Republican party providing more and more evidence that they've turned into a cartoon villain with every passing day.

Are they fucking serious?
    That 30% goes to the insurance companies. Its not even used to help fund the subsidies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Birth control is used for other things besides not having kids......

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...t/con-20019937

It also largely would keep Obamacare's protections of those with pre-existing conditions, but allows insurers to charge higher premiums to those who let their coverage lapse.

So basically if you can't afford healthcare so your coverage lapses, your premium goes up.

The GOP bill also includes a provision to strip all federal funding for Planned Parenthood, which is something Republicans has vowed to do for years citing concerns over the use of taxpayer money for abortion services.

So basically, it'll never get passed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Birth control is used for other things besides not having kids......

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...t/con-20019937
    Can confirm, I use mine to prevent ovarian cysts.

and this law utterly sucks for everyone but the insurance companies.