Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Prediction for Right-Wing reactions when it drops.

If it is Pro-Trump/Anti-Democrat - OMG SEE WE TOLD YOU IT WAS ALL TRUE, LIBERAL SCUM etc.
    If it is Anti-Trump/Pro-Democrat - OMG IT'S JUST LIES FAKE NEWS LIBERAL AGENDA etc.

2 can play this game (er 3 I guess)
    They already got really pissed at assange when he criticized Trumps attacks on freedom of press.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Still waiting for your apology.
    I'm at work. We all have lives, can't expect me to be online 24/7.

Guess I was wrong afterall. I have no problem admitting that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Prediction for Left-Wing reactions when it drops.

If it is Pro-Trump/Anti-Democrat - OMG IT'S JUST LIES RUSSIA FASCIST etc.
    If it is Anti-Trump/Pro-Democrat - OMG SEE WE TOLD YOU IT WAS ALL TRUE, FASCISTS etc.
    Call that man "Hammer", he just hit the nail on the head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Gonna need a source on that claim. We've been fighting with them over Libya and Syria for much longer than 3 years.
    While I agree with the general point you are making, how did we fight Russia over Libya?

Also they became involved in Syria far later than the US, so their actual involvement is only ~1 year or so (though they had been tacitly supporting assad before that)

Deleted
    So CIA has fucked us up? Can anyone translate this all thing from Nerdish?

Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    Oh boy. This is being released shortly after the political shit storm centered around trump, and his cabal of goons...

Since wikileaks has been strong armed into working for russia(putin), I won't be surprised if this leak is in trumps defense/favor.

If it isn't about trump, or in defense of trump- I'll pop in and admit I was wrong.
    No you won't you'll just continue being the piece of shit you always are.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-07 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    No you won't you'll just continue being the piece of shit you always are.
    One: I have no idea who the fuck you are. I dont believe I've ever held a conversation with you.

Two: I already admitted i was wrong, a few posts above you.

Congratulations, you not only made yourself come off as a pompous ass hat, but did so willing of your own accord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at work. We all have lives, can't expect me to be online 24/7.

Guess I was wrong afterall. I have no problem admitting that.
    Indeed, no worry. I understand that.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    While I agree with the general point you are making, how did we fight Russia over Libya?

Also they became involved in Syria far later than the US, so their actual involvement is only ~1 year or so (though they had been tacitly supporting assad before that)

If I remember correctly Putin/Russia tried to stop it from passing in the UN and then condemned the attack after it passed.

Also the still Support Assad. They are attacking the rebels in Syria while we attack ISIS. Unless things have changed recently?

Alex Jones told us this 10/15 years ago.

Oh boy. This is being released shortly after the political shit storm centered around trump, and his cabal of goons...

Since wikileaks has been strong armed into working for russia(putin), I won't be surprised if this leak is in trumps defense/favor.

If it isn't about trump, or in defense of trump- I'll pop in and admit I was wrong.
    There is absolutely zero evidence for your claim but you still choose to believe it.. Just because the facts don't align with your world view, doesn't make them any less true. I can only assume to believe in other conspiracies like the flat earth and lizard people. I hear tinfoil is on sale at Walmart.

What a big let down.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What a big let down.
    It's Wikileaks, you should be used to that by now.

What a big let down.
    Fill me in, something interesting?

What a big let down.
    The CIA put backdoors and malware in everything, then lost control of their own 'weapons'. This is a big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Some excerpts, one of the most troubling issues is that the CIA has likely lost control of many of their own weapons.

"Year Zero" documents show that the CIA breached the Obama administration's commitments. Many of the vulnerabilities used in the CIA's cyber arsenal are pervasive and some may already have been found by rival intelligence agencies or cyber criminals.

As an example, specific CIA malware revealed in "Year Zero" is able to penetrate, infest and control both the Android phone and iPhone software that runs or has run presidential Twitter accounts. The CIA attacks this software by using undisclosed security vulnerabilities ("zero days") possessed by the CIA but if the CIA can hack these phones then so can everyone else who has obtained or discovered the vulnerability. As long as the CIA keeps these vulnerabilities concealed from Apple and Google (who make the phones) they will not be fixed, and the phones will remain hackable.

The same vulnerabilities exist for the population at large, including the U.S. Cabinet, Congress, top CEOs, system administrators, security officers and engineers. By hiding these security flaws from manufacturers like Apple and Google the CIA ensures that it can hack everyone &mdsh; at the expense of leaving everyone hackable.
    Over the last three years the United States intelligence sector, which consists of government agencies such as the CIA and NSA and their contractors, such as Booze Allan Hamilton, has been subject to unprecedented series of data exfiltrations by its own workers.

A number of intelligence community members not yet publicly named have been arrested or subject to federal criminal investigations in separate incidents.

Most visibly, on February 8, 2017 a U.S. federal grand jury indicted Harold T. Martin III with 20 counts of mishandling classified information. The Department of Justice alleged that it seized some 50,000 gigabytes of information from Harold T. Martin III that he had obtained from classified programs at NSA and CIA, including the source code for numerous hacking tools.

Once a single cyber 'weapon' is 'loose' it can spread around the world in seconds, to be used by peer states, cyber mafia and teenage hackers alike.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What a big let down.
    Definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Nope, CIA spies is about it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    This is exactly why my Workplace has been saying that we should migrate from Software, Systems designed in the US or China.

So Wikileaks claims to have all these virtual weapons now, themselves? Guess they won't have to rely on leaks anymore, amirite? They can go right to the source!

I can't make myself care about any of this, honestly. I get that it's important, but I have enough on my mind dealing with all of Trump's day-to-day bullshit, and it's not even clear that anyone "bad" even has access to this software.