Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

MoP Timewalking vendor placement is genius

Blizzard putting the MoP timewalking vendor on the Timeless Isle is genius. The greatest addition ever to WoW is now full of people murdering each other again.......ah good times.

7+ Year Old Account
    Glorious.

/10c

ah pvp servers, how I don't miss you

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see how this is a good thing.

It's world PvP. Same with legion world bosses on reset days, horde and alliance fight each other while boss just eats popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    The greatest addition ever to WoW

I still don't have all items from the Isle and the full achiev going with that, but because I didn't farmed for months doing the same thing again, I'd say the greatest grind ever to WoW!, maybie on par with the argent tournament goodies. But yeah still a great zone nonetheless.

As for the mountain of bones... this is some kind of pvp, and your pic made me laugh inside, much like when there was this bug in Ogrimmar..

Deleted
    Awesome! And here I thought they didn't know how to rehash old content

Deleted
    Oh look its a thread that belongs in all its uselessness into the PVP section....
    Use Trinket - Teleport to TI - buy all stuff - teleport to Dala. Never go to TI again.

lol
    10Char.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    It's world PvP. Same with legion world bosses on reset days, horde and alliance fight each other while boss just eats popcorn.
    This had me laughing WAY too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    ah pvp servers, how I don't miss you
    Went to PvE server after I quit hardcore raiding and server no longer mattered. Best decision ever. No one can waste my time now except myself, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    hahahahaha great idea! champions for doing that, and i can imagine all the QQing on general chat!
    Dear frozen yogurt, you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream or be nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    Went to PvE server after I quit hardcore raiding and server no longer mattered. Best decision ever. No one can waste my time now except myself, lol.
    yep figured that out when i got pvp tagged in vanilla. dont have to worry about other players wasting 5 minutes of my time cause i didnt care about their pvp video

Omg, what a bullshit decision. Practically none of my horde chars have the flight point there, nor can they fly yet, so I either suck it up and pay 12*2500G or ride on ground to the island, but since I am horde I don't even have a flightpoint in the southern half of JF....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, a old 5.4 comment covers this on wowhead. No idea if this still works:

Mishi will not offer you a quest until you have certain prerequisites. However, fear not! This strategy will allow you to get up to Chromie without flying in Pandaland or doing the annoying quest/rep grinds to talk to Mishi.

1: Delete your hearthstone. (This step not necessary if your hearth is on cooldown already)
    2: Go to the Mogu'shan Palace instance portal. (Not inside of it)
    3: Use the auto-unstuck feature (Customer Support>Character Stuck!>Teleport to Graveyard. If you still have your hearthstone and it's off cooldown, the teleport to graveyard will simply use your hearthstone. This is why you delete your hearthstone.)
    4: Release your spirit. You will now be mounted on a spectral gryphon. See where I'm going with this?
    5: You can't go straight up to Lorewalker Cho, the distance between the balcony and your corpse is too great. However, you are able to resurrect on that little alcove above Mogu'shan. Resurrect here (the topmost ledge is probably too far to accept your corpse, so just resurrect on one of the lower shelves)
    6: Use the auto-unstuck feature again, preferably on the topmost shelf, but I'm not sure if that part is necessary.
    7: You're back on the spectral gryphon. Fly to balcony where Cho is, and accept your rez.
    8: Congratulations! You can now turn in this obnoxious quest. Don't forget to set your hearth back to your faction's shrine when you're done.

on top of mogushan palace in vale of blossoms, the gnome npc (i think) gives u a quest to visit the TI. includes a questitem that ports you straight there, just make sure to NOT turn in that quest on TI, just delete it. That way u can take the quest again if u wanna go back there in the future.

ah nvm thats what u were talking about, heh
    Last edited by Ceecee; 2017-03-08 at 08:57 AM.

I got a quest to go to the Timeless Isle and I felt like I was having fun in the game again.

I got to the vendor and say bodies and PvP and I was having fun again.

I hadn't thought of this, I should have checked to see if Hydra was forming up to bang.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Blizzard putting the MoP timewalking vendor on the Timeless Isle is genius. The greatest addition ever to WoW is now full of people murdering each other again.......ah good times.

Actually, that is a brilliant idea.. And makes sense. Only reason I don't like it, is the traveling there...
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You signed up for this by creating your character on a PvP server.

They can when they have in all previous instances.